Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot send ETH from contract address...  (Read 312 times)
Kartoff (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:29:36 PM

Guys i can't understand why you talking about anything but exact problem ? I dont have problem with MetaMask, MyEtherWallet, etc... Problem is that I DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN I SEND COINS FROM CONTRACT WALLET SINCE ETHEREUM WALLET FOR WINDOWS DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY !!!
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:01:03 AM

Hello all.

I have a problem sending ETH from my contract address... I use ethereum wallet for windows since it was out, but after version 11 i have issues... All addresses became watch only and i cannot send from them... When i try to use version 10 they are not watch only but when sending it gave me error... I managed to send ETH from them but now i cant again Sad Do someone know a working way to send ETH from contract address ? I can send from base address trough Metamask and MyEtherwallet but they seems do not work with contract addresses...
I don't understand what you mean by sending eth from a contract address, the last I checked, contract address is the address generated by the blockchain once you deploy a smart contract to the ethereum blockchain, I might be wrong, but I don't think the contract address is the main address you used in deploying the coin to the blockchain but it is being generated once you have been able to successfully deploy the coins to the blockchain, so I don't see any reason why you want to send coin from a contract address.
I also understand that contract address is a contract that usually appears to record when we make a transaction. whereas when you want to send eth or receive, enough with the address wallet, enough right?

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: