Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for usa bank account to withdraw paypal fund (owner gets 30%)  (Read 175 times)
Sawzer (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:58:48 PM

Anyone, pm me for deals. Clean money.
Zerbis

Activity: 335
Merit: 15

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:03:45 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

This is a way for cashout illegal/stolen fund by using person in the middle (bank account owner).

Stay away from this kind of activity.

RED FLAG for me.

Don't look back in anger
Sawzer (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:07:08 PM

This is a way for cashout illegal/stolen fund by using person in the middle (bank account owner).

RED FLAG for me.

Not illegal. Can proof to anyone interested that i am the owner of the paypal stealth account. Limitation is past 180days and i need to use usa bank account to withdraw. Nothing illegal.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:11:43 PM

RED FLAG for me.

Not illegal. Can proof to anyone interested that i am the owner of the paypal stealth account. Limitation is past 180days and i need to use usa bank account to withdraw. Nothing illegal.

Isn't the definition of a paypal stealth account that there is no clear owner associated with the account?

If you can prove that you are the owner of the paypal account through some form of documentation, why don't you just open a bank account with that documentation yourself?

I believe you can open an online Checking account with BoA pretty easily. (Or check the thread in service discussion which lists a number of EU banks that can be opened online.)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1756494.0

Sawzer (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:58:12 PM

RED FLAG for me.

Isn't the definition of a paypal stealth account that there is no clear owner associated with the account?

If you can prove that you are the owner of the paypal account through some form of documentation, why don't you just open a bank account with that documentation yourself?

I believe you can open an online Checking account with BoA pretty easily. (Or check the thread in service discussion which lists a number of EU banks that can be opened online.)

Any for usa?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:14:48 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 04:47:16 PM by AdolfinWolf

RED FLAG for me.

Any for usa?

I referred to BoA in above post.

https://www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/checking/advantage-banking/

Requirements;
Social Security number and date of birth of all account holders
Phone number and email address
Physical U.S. address (no post office boxes)
Debit card or account information for funding your new account
Shouldn't be hard at all to fullfill these if you're actually a US resident.
*with legit business purposes*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: