Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin !  (Read 3141 times)
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:42:56 AM

Binance is currently the best altcoin with lots of investing there and BNB also increases every time. And it looks like Binance will continue to increase in the future and become an altcoin that is much admired. Of course, many people benefit from investments in Binance.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:53:27 AM

for a good altcoin there are lots of people but the choices are different so there are those who choose ethereum the best for this year there are also other altcoins. but for myself the best altcoin is ethereum and litecoin

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:54:40 AM

In fact, a lot of promising coins. Look at the EOS or Chinese Ethereum - NEO. Or some young projects like Sound Money Coin.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:13:02 AM

In fact, a lot of promising coins. Look at the EOS or Chinese Ethereum - NEO. Or some young projects like Sound Money Coin.
Why buy Chinese equivalent if there is an original Ethereum. Why do people buy NEO I do not understand. The same as buying a Chinese iPhone. Cheap but it will break fast

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:33:30 AM

If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Yes BNB is a good coin worth investing in but I don't agree with your use of "best" for it. By best, it means BNB tops all other altcoins, right? That's exactly what that means semantically and I think that's not true. There are more viable altcoins that can give more profit than BNB. Also, the last time Bitcoin achieved ATH ($20,000), BNB was slightly over $30. So, judging by that it may not hit the $70 mark you're proposing for it if Bitcoin hits an ATH of $20,000 again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:52:42 AM

just because an altcoin has gotten pumped a lot and is currently in a huge bubble doesn't make it "best altcoin"! in fact the bigger the pump of an altcoin the worst the coin itself is specially when they get dumped back down hard. not to mention that it is centralized and is a token that you can only use in one platform and has no other usages.

Agree 100% here. BNB is dangerously pumped and the only reasons it is still doing so well even after the pump is that there has been a lot of new demand, Binance is still the most active exchange,,, and they keep having competitions and giveaways, meaning to say they still have a lot of control over the price. After all BNB is traded on their own platform so it is easy to keep control of price there. Just be very careful when people find other popular exchanges.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:54:28 AM

If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.

Binance coin (BNB) is good indeed but for best altcoin? I don't think so, there are still many good altcoins too beside BNB but props to them, what a huge increase from the ICO price until now, imagine if you invest on Binance ICO back then, you will become so rich right now.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:20:32 AM

Not shocking for a top 1 leading crypto exchange. Their own coin will dominate the market since binance is the exchange which every coin dream to be listed as well as for the investors which have that coin. So the use of bnb will definitely valuable and when time comes btc get it comeback. Bnb will be on the tail for sure

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:30:04 AM

No doubt to believe BNB is a good coin but going with your title about binance coin being the best altcoin and its price prediction when btc climbs to $20,000, I hope you understand what altcoin is and that etheruem and litecoin are also altcoins.

Etheruem has other altcoins under its block chain and this will rise more faster than BNB.
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:47:23 AM

Yes, BNB has a potential to go all high because of the exchange continues development and expansion, coupled with the way premium is placed on BnB usage in the platform. I can neither bet $70 nor $100, this is Crypto anything can happen. If we get on in a heavy bull run like we witness in 2017, then the likelihood outcomes are high.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:28:53 AM

Even though if bitcoin would go to 20k usd (again), I would not recommend to buy binance token because of the hype of the IEO on binance. For you guys who think that binance is the best, you need to think twice.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:35:27 AM

If bullrun happens then bnb can really reach $70-$100 a piece, binance CEO Changpeng Zhao is quite a genius by starting a launchpad in his platform. Moreover Dex is launching this April and i think it will trigger an upside movement in binance coin.

nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:40:13 AM

BNB will grow until the first big negative event at the Binance exchange . As soon as it happens - there will be a correction and antihype.
So I wouldn’t buy it to the fullest - well, I’m just going to keep a small part on my account or just speculate.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:57:09 AM

Here they are young. Of course, their token has a bright future. As long as projects want to click on this exchange, their token will grow steadily. Everyone would have such a success.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:17:14 PM

I am sure that in the next few years BNB can become a heavy competitor for several big coins in terms of price. If all the ico who enter BNB are always successful, many companies will choose to enter binance and the price of coins will rise quickly.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:24:04 PM

I am sure that in the next few years BNB can become a heavy competitor for several big coins in terms of price. If all the ico who enter BNB are always successful, many companies will choose to enter binance and the price of coins will rise quickly.
I do not think that all projects come to collect funds for Binance. There is now a rush around IEO in the market, but after a while people will realize that this way of raising funds is not profitable for users. IEO is mainly beneficial for exchanges that hold these fundraisers.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:44:03 PM

bnb keeps pushing against the 20$ mark, due to it amount of different coins and loose policy it went of fast.
May it hold the popularity bnb will gain more.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:44:41 PM

It is backed by one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world so no doubt that it is hands down one of the best altcoin in the market right now. Good ICOs are being launched in Binance which proves to be successful. If more are trusting Binance, then it would pump high in the future.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:47:02 PM

I like the way how you are convincing people to support BNB right now, but I can say, all altcoins that is considered as utility coin in a well known exchange can do good as BNB can, they are basically the tool that investors will going to buy, and as a result market price of these coins can boost up. What do you think?
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:03:15 PM

I regret that I did not hold the BNB when the price dropped again, but now the price continues to rise, I'm sure the BNB will continue to grow with the highest exchange.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: