Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin !  (Read 3134 times)
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:10:12 PM

Yes, Binance (BNB) is the best Altcoin that currently continues to increase, because this BNB is an Altcoin from the Binance exchange, and I think this Altcoin will continue to grow over time. Because Binance's exchange is the best at the moment.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:19:23 PM

As per the current market prediction, Binance is the most stable coin and highly expected coin for growth their legal registration in Malta and adding new features and own blockchain and in future own crypto bank we can expect Binance to be next 100 dollars coin by 2020
I also hope that the $ 100 price can happen in the next few years because I have invested a lot in this coin for long-term goals. In fact, keeping BNB gives me a lot of profit because Binance's development policy is being supported by many investors and they often burn BNB to keep its value. I believe BNB will be in the top 3 best development coins in the future

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 12:22:14 PM

BNB will be valued by the binance exchange. This is because binance has seized the market. A significant volume of the blockchain market is taking place over binance. In this way, BNB will come to good places in the market.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:33:19 PM

I actually missed to buy this when I saw it drop to around $5, now it appears it may never go below $10 anymore. CZ Binance seems determined to ensure a very huge value for the coin and I think the introduction of IEO' contributed to its growth. Good for medium term hold

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 554

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:51:09 PM

I actually missed to buy this when I saw it drop to around $5, now it appears it may never go below $10 anymore. CZ Binance seems determined to ensure a very huge value for the coin and I think the introduction of IEO' contributed to its growth. Good for medium term hold

I hope you don't say the same thing if later the BNB price can reach $ 100, we still have time to buy at a price of $ 16 because there are many predictions that this year the BNB price can reach $ 100.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:00:25 PM

BNB will be valued by the binance exchange. This is because binance has seized the market. A significant volume of the blockchain market is taking place over binance. In this way, BNB will come to good places in the market.
Binance is currently being talked about a lot by people because most of their IEOs are successful with binance so many people are now investing in binance

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:15:16 PM

There are more interesting coins. She was just blown up like a soap bubble. She would soon burst like bitconnect burst.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:27:13 PM

BNB is the case for the success of Binance in the release of IEO and DEX. The future i think BNB really has great potential when it is constantly burned by year. The current IEO of Binance is still very hot and attracts many people, I think the price of BNB will continue to grow constantly this year.

do you really believe that the binance DEX is decentralized? What protocol have they developed? If you want a real DEX with your own technology, you have Nash (NEX) from City of Zion. that will be a token with utility since they distribute up to 75% in dividends for those who have said token.  Wink

Nash is also some kind centralized. It is decentralized only in users funds managing (maybe by some trading mechanics also). We must watch for a fully decentralized things like Uniswap.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:29:40 PM

I remember the days when the price of BNB was less than 3$ and so many new traders sold early in order to switch to the potential altcoins. BNB has a good future, future of Binance exchanges has more correlation with the price of BNB than the price of other altcoins.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:51:24 PM

I remember the days when the price of BNB was less than 3$ and so many new traders sold early in order to switch to the potential altcoins. BNB has a good future, future of Binance exchanges has more correlation with the price of BNB than the price of other altcoins.
Thats right, BNB has a good future. Now their have Binance Launchpad to make IOE, all investor that want to invest to IEO project in Binance Launchpad should have IEO before invest.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:44:42 PM

I am sure that BNB is a very promising currency. It is a new bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world but with a better blockchain.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:48:59 PM

If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time

hpefully your prediction is right,, because i have few amount of BNB in my wallet
and my big hope this coin will touch at least $50 in this year mate

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:08:02 PM

Today, the cost of BNB around $100 does not seem so fantastic. Binance Coin showed excellent growth in the bear market and I believe that the Binance team has a plan to further the cost of BNB was even higher. Very soon, Binance will launch its own network, this should have a positive impact on the price of tokens.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:16:14 PM

I think that BNB has very good prospects for the future. Because he has a very good team and idea. I think that in a few years he will show himself.

mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:03:13 PM

Yes for BNB because it holds its strength of bianance, and even in times of decline the exchange has a nice profit
and it's the best coin of 2018-2019
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:19:03 PM

I do not think that this top coin. What is it tied to the exchange? And what will happen if this exchange misses its bull. And new top projects will come out to the market. I do not know. I can not say that this is the best choice.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:25:36 PM

Bnb is undoubtedly a very good altcoin to hold, especially in this period of IEO which has increased the demand for the coin, coupled with the coin burn program which is carried out periodically to reduce the supply. BNB has the potential to be the most profitable altcoin as it stands now as the highest exchange coin.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:18:03 AM

Anyone think the price is way too high already?

No, I think we are at the right price range because the IEO they keep launching will just keep boosting the price up because we can only use BNB to buy at IEO and they are launching IEOs more frequently these days.
If I am not wrong, Binance is now the leading exchange that's hosting IEO, that would mean a demand for BNB.
Since the investing style has shifted to IEO already, BNB should have a higher chance to grow, but to call it the best altcoin, I cannot still conclude that.
It needs to beat ETH to be considered the best.

The CEO of Binance is a really good businessman he knows how to turn profits in an extremely long bear market and with Binance chain coming soon I can see a bright future for BNB. Not saying BNB is the best but it is one of the very best and safe bet.

BINTEX