Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin !  (Read 3128 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:06:03 PM

I understand that there are real opportunities to use bnb because there are real indicators to use or more accurately invest in BNB because it all comes down to the fact that now in the world of cryptocurrency we need a responsible representative.
to this topic, you can freely say that the hype around binance, which is described in some of the topics on bitcointalk, has its result. You can only look at the increase in the price of bnb, which has recently gained very well in weight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:31:59 AM

I'm not sure the BNB coin can raise its price. The hype around this coin, and has passed the highest point the price is revealed. Do not hope for more.

If they keep launching more IEOs and if those IEOs keeps giving us those awesome profits then I am sure that the price of BNB will keep on increasing both against BTC and USD. (IMO)

BINTEX

Powered by,
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:44:12 AM

If they keep launching more IEOs and if those IEOs keeps giving us those awesome profits then I am sure that the price of BNB will keep on increasing both against BTC and USD. (IMO)
whether later when BNB prices continue to rise has no effect on their exchange platform? I don't think the exchange coins that are too expensive are too good. there must be control from the developer for this, BNB prices cannot continue to rise, there will be a negative effect on their exchange later.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:02:17 PM

I don't agree with you. Around the BNB coin a lot of hype due to the fact that Binance has created a trend for other exchanges. And at the moment I think the value of the BNB coin is peak and it will not be more. Now other exchanges will actively use the IEO and the value of the coin will collapse sharply. Do not believe the rumors and throw away your money.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:15:12 PM

Binance Coin is one of the best altcoins on the cryptocurrency market in my opinion. There are many factors why the price of BNB will grow in the future such as tokens burning and ecosystem enlargement.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:36:47 PM

right, I think binance coin is the best altcoin at the moment because seeing ever-increasing prices and coin binance has the main uses of binance platforms such as discounted trading prices if using binance coins and binance coins every month there is coin burning, making binance coin supply less ,make prices increase

studio1one

Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:06:48 AM

whether later when BNB prices continue to rise has no effect on their exchange platform? I don't think the exchange coins that are too expensive are too good. there must be control from the developer for this, BNB prices cannot continue to rise, there will be a negative effect on their exchange later.

Why do you think that there will be a negative effect if the price keeps increasing? I invested in BNB at a really low price and I am really happy about the price. With BNB burn I think the price should go a bit higher now.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:29:04 AM

Why do you think that there will be a negative effect if the price keeps increasing? I invested in BNB at a really low price and I am really happy about the price. With BNB burn I think the price should go a bit higher now.
binance token price represent how this developers work.if binance token price now very expensive its normal cause their team do alot of thing.dex exchanges, binance launched pad was main feature now and its usefull for investors.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:31:21 AM

binance token price represent how this developers work.if binance token price now very expensive its normal cause their team do alot of thing.dex exchanges, binance launched pad was main feature now and its usefull for investors.
Agreed, their binance team is really good and always work the best and that's why you see binance is the biggest crypto exchange in the world and their token BNB is increasing so high, i think it's increasing like 1000% or even more since the first ICO price until today.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:33:29 AM

The only coin which has grown with record margin even in bearish season and hope when bull run will occur than BNB will cross 100 USD, Like Binance exchange BNB coin is also most popular and huge potential coin.
This is all because of the success of a CZ in making a large exchange of Binance a success, so that it can increase the increase in the price of BNB coins, and in my opinion this is just the beginning, we see that BNB will continue to increase as the CZ project widens in other countries.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:43:11 AM

The coin that quickly reached its highs, and the coin in which there are still many prospects. CZ certainly contributed to this.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:58:19 AM

If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time

No doubt about BNB token
Certainly it will be beneficial to holders
Surely the value of bnb will increase Because of its token burning
Even to scalpers like me
 its safe and less risk to trade bnb for me

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:58:36 AM

I think that a successful exchange project is Binance. many failed exchange projects. they cannot create good utilities, so the rating falls dramatically. but Binance has great potential for controlling the crypto market, I see Binance's CEO is very concerned about Binance in the future.

They are working hard and that`s why they have success. They are very active on social networks, they are strong exchange with
many pairs. In short time they grew up in the biggest exchange for crypto-currencies.
    I didn`t bought any BNB cause they don`t support my country for some time. Where can I buy BNB except on their exchange?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:08:18 AM

BNB is just great, indeed, but don't forget that nothing lasts forever and Binance, as an exchange,  has a huge competition to fight against.

When other stronger exchanges will go on market,  BNB value might decrease,  so ... take care and don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:49:54 PM

BNB is one coin I regret buying then when I was a making unguided selections of coins to buy into. If I combined the fund I used to invest in those coins and used it on BNB, at least, I will be in much gain.
emmybd

Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 04:59:07 PM

The popularity of Binance has been increasingly tremendously over the past one year's and so as the price of it's coin BNB. The day is not far away when it would be the next best coin after bitcoin.

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:32:21 PM

I'm no fan of BNB coin, I prefer Ethereum and  stellar lumens as choice of alternative coins, they have better scalability and good usage.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

I'm no fan of BNB coin, I prefer Ethereum and  stellar lumens as choice of alternative coins, they have better scalability and good usage.

Binance currently looks good and promising, many IEOs are queuing there and Binance is only receiving BNBs for the IEO, of course this will make the BNB skyrocket.
leonair

Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:52:25 PM

Altcoin it is, for me, BNB is a crypto exchange coin meaning it's all based with investment of the people who believe that it'll grow in the future and it's not use like a digital money. When I'm starting to do some crypto stuff after I discovered it I'm using the most used and of course a well trusted crypto exchange and Binance suddenly take over the game of crypto exchange and I transitioned to it eventually but for how long it will last? what if there will be an another crypto exchange that can beat Binance then I think the value BNB will drastically affected.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:56:24 PM

In connection with the imminent transition to its own blockchain network (Binance Chain) I think that speculators will be able to make good money in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: