Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin !  (Read 3134 times)
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:16:27 PM

I think If bitcoin price cross 10K USD then BNB coin price will start its bull run and it can hit 100 USD before BTC reach at the 20K USD figure. I have no doubt how great BNB coin is, it is the best exchange coin so far and right now, after ETH, BNB coin has the most potential and this coin is getting overwhelming support from everywhere!

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:32:50 PM

BNB token grows significantly https://cmc.io/coins/binance-coin!
of course because Binance are launched BinanceChain and Binance DEX Platform nearly, that's why make investor entr BNB market for take a part of this moment

Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:51:11 PM

Binance is a demon of centralization. And I do not advise all true fans of cryptocurrency to participate in this.
Perhaps their coin and will be able to grow well in value. However, it will fall down as much later. Do not be led by Binance.
Many people do not care about a decentralized project or not , everyone wants to earn and therefore the bnb token is great for this , I think you need to invest in a coin!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:12:46 AM

The BNB is currently experiencing a very high price increase. This coin is indeed very potential because it grows when other new coins have difficulty growing. Now you have a good opportunity to invest in the BNB.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:01:15 AM

of course because Binance are launched BinanceChain and Binance DEX Platform nearly, that's why make investor entr BNB market for take a part of this moment

Indeed, it give a good prospect for BNB Coin. I think BNB coin could be a new ethereum after few project using Binance Chain. Current price at $23 and i think there is a room for grow and i am think its good long term investment. Beside backup by good company and reputable exchanger, the road map very promising
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:04:22 AM

BNB token grows strongly with the growth of Binance exchange! It is planning to split into a separate Blockchain! A great idea for DEX exchange!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:05:19 AM

Indeed, it give a good prospect for BNB Coin. I think BNB coin could be a new ethereum after few project using Binance Chain. Current price at $23 and i think there is a room for grow and i am think its good long term investment. Beside backup by good company and reputable exchanger, the road map very promising
That's the beauty of having a working platform, the team works really hard to achieve this position, expecting more from this coin if you are a long term
trader and working for much bigger success in the future, BNB will keeps on developing and progress will be according to the roadmap, if there's still some
hesitations for those who still knew to this project, launchpad and dex will change the directions of this exchange coin aside for sure.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:13:56 AM

If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time
BNB coin is working & growing merely due to one single fact that is the volume on Binance. Binance is such a huge exchange that it can easily manipulate prices of most of the coins without even getting noticed. I won't say for sure that it has manipulated prices but BNB has no utility other than being a tradeable coin on Binance & having some token burns after each quarter. Binance uses it pretty well to create hikes & dumps even the volume on binance gets increase when its time for BNB dump. I don't disagree with you to the fact that the coin is a great deal however I feel it has no great utility for blockchain or in general.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:27:52 AM

If BTC reaches $20k, better think of some 5x for BNB. Almost every coin will go 5x-10x if bitcoin reaches that price and just not specifically BNB. Whether BNB is the best altcoin can be highly debated. There are other altcoins with better future prospects and use cases. I will bet on them if I was ask to invest long term in any coin.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:39:52 AM

I do not understand why BNB is still growing continuously in the past few days. Although joining IEO and hold BNB started earlier about 10 days. But this is good news for those who are holding BNB to join the IEO, they won't have to worry about BNB discounts after the IEO ends.

The two main reasons why BNB is on fire past couple month is because:

1. You can only buy IEO tokens using BNB.
2. The upcoming Binance DEX launch which is really exciting if you ask me the biggest centralized exchange right now is going decentralized.

BINTEX

Powered by,
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:42:23 AM

Binance is the best exchange coin ever but it is not the best altcoin, it could be better! Because Ethereum, ADA, LTC has more potential than Binance coin. But by following the recent BNB coin growth and community, I can expect, very soon, BNB coin will be number two altcoin, and the number one position will remain for the ETH among all of the altcoins. This is my personal opinion and I believe it too.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:46:12 AM

Binance is the best exchange coin ever but it is not the best altcoin, it could be better! Because Ethereum, ADA, LTC has more potential than Binance coin. But by following the recent BNB coin growth and community, I can expect, very soon, BNB coin will be number two altcoin, and the number one position will remain for the ETH among all of the altcoins. This is my personal opinion and I believe it too.
You are right, binance is the best exchange but BNB to become the best altcoin is still far. There are many altcoins that still better than BNB like Ethereum and Litecoin. Well at least BNB still can compete with these coins, especially after the succes of IEO on binance exchange.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:47:54 AM

I agree with you about bnb growth rate, But we must keep in view that bnb is Binance's coin. Binance is one of most powerful crypto exchanges in the world. Everyone trust Binance and of course BNB.
On the other way BNB has improved itself when it show onself from first time

Yes, you are right BNB price is kept improving because they are following their roadmap in the timely manner which helps them to increase BNB value in the market. Not only following the roadmap but also improving the standard of their own blockchain in the coming days will help the Binance coin to get more reputation in the market.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:50:15 AM

You are right, binance is the best exchange but BNB to become the best altcoin is still far. There are many altcoins that still better than BNB like Ethereum and Litecoin. Well at least BNB still can compete with these coins, especially after the succes of IEO on binance exchange.
Binance coin (BNB) must have a stable support from its users and investors must also provide a confidence in the BNB. The BNB has gained a strength from the Binance exchange and what must be done now is maintaining its popularity. Already many people are investing in the BNB, this is proof that someday BNB can become an Altcoin in the top ranks.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:55:37 AM

I indeed agree that BNB is one of the best alt coin in the market that it can offer because it has a good management and also the leader or CEO that is creating more and more opportunities for its altcoin and also for the investors of the said coin. BNB has a bright future because of its products and services that they are offering and i wish that they will maintain that level of progress.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:07:40 AM

If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
Hold it for long time

When seeing a significant increase in the price of binance coins, many people are interested in buying them.  but I don't think we can make sure that binary coins are the best altcoin because they haven't been tested for the long term because they are still fairly new.  but indeed if we see their team always working to develop the coin.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:08:02 AM

I also have a point of view with you that BNB is good Altcoins But the best is not to the extent you mentioned. About the past two days, I observed on coinmarketcap BNB very fast price and keep the price up until now. In the Altcoins on coinmarketcap I identify BNB as altcoins which are more advantageous than the remaining Altcoins. Because the Binance platform is so famous, so BNB increases the price when Bitcoin is stable which is predicted by experts.
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:26:47 AM

Hold it for long time
Btc is 5200 usd now. But Bnb is 24 usd already.
Bnb doesn't need the Btc price to rise to reach $ 100.  Bnb's price is now rising independently of Btc.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:37:27 AM

BNB price is pumping, curious how will their DEX look like. I hope it wont dissapoint.

Looks like we’re finally out of the bear market!
https://coincodex.com/article/3447/latest-binance-research-indicates-crypto-prices-have-already-bottomed-out/

I hope so. We need to see market cap going to $200 billion first and bitcoin going to $6k before we can say that we are out of the bearish cycle. But I'm not worried though, it looks like we are almost there, confidence are getting back and investors are slowly putting their money again into the ecosystem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:47:20 AM

You can see todah BNB Coin has increase again and the price touch $24,95 this is the highest price of BNB exceeded last year's price. Good project ever i see and alwasy develop.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: