Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin !  (Read 3143 times)
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:16:33 PM

I don't think that the Binance coin would catch $70 lines soon but yes i am agree with you the BNB coin is one of the best altcoins today. There is late news that in Australia there are more than 1,300  supported newsagents started to sell BNB coins across the country. That is a big example for the Binance's power..
I wonder what binance have been made this so far, I just saw the platform of binance and not really known the fact that their coin is somehow performing well in the market. Maybe I should maximize my trading activity if I used it before, now, I am regretting to pay transaction fees that is not that low.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:21:15 PM

I noticed a positive trend; it is this dynamic that can help us form our previously received budget today. I am sure that the best that can really help us is probably such projects as BNB
BNB is indeed a pretty good coin, but I think it's too early to say that BNB is the best altcoin because the world is cruel and can make coins die very quickly.
so just wait for what will happen in the future but with what the BNB has, then in my opinion it will make it survive even if it doesn't make it number 1.
but I hope for the best for the BNB.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:22:10 PM

The Binance business model is presumably built around BNB and as a result is bound to be very profitable in the long run. It might one day end up in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:22:54 PM

Is it worth to invest in it now?  Price is very high now.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:23:39 PM

It isn't the best altcoin. It is just a coin from one of the decent exchange with good volume. As such I don't see much use case of BNB. Since, the Binance exchange is doing pretty good at the moment, BNB is a good investment. Also, Binance has been accused of having some fake volume in BNB and manipulating it's price. I am not much a fan of altcoins which are not in top 10. I consider them for a good short term trade.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:44:19 PM

BNB can be as successful as this because he is a coin from the Binance platform, Binance is one of the biggest Exchange, and if the coin does a listing here then the coin is a potential coin. In addition this coin has a Binance Launchpad feature and periodically coin burning. BNB is different from Bitcoin (BTC), in a bearish market like now, it's very good for HODL coins like this.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:12:44 PM

Is it worth to invest in it now?  Price is very high now.
depending on your perspective bro. if you rate the current price is high, maybe it's better to wait until the price drops slightly. but if you see prices can go up, buying is a good choice.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:31:15 PM

Binance(BNB) coin is a very promising altcoin in the crypto market. This coin's team members is very strong in their development. Price also increasing tremendously. I think the future of BNB coin is very good.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:51:15 PM

As the most popular exchange site in the web. I think its coin will be huge price in future. I think one day it will take the position after bitcoin.
BNB token move for "System Voting" in Binance market. I don't know if there is was plan for as more things like payment method. But Im not sure BNB could be have big price. But I believe BNB must be growth fastest follows Binance have expand their market.
Yeah this is true Binance is the one of best altcoins, it is 100 percent centralized coin and a good exchange, there are so many prediction about coins but according to me this is now a day gonna be stable but price will continue to rise, I missed the chance to buy when the price fell almost 5k but now again I am thinking about to buy, even blockchain is now

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:55:46 PM

From the okosystem scale the BNB is developing very well even though it is below the position of Bitcoin and Ethereum which is still the 2 most powerful coins. This is proof that not everything that must be chosen is someone else, we must struggle to find new things because Altcoin is very big and has its own potential. After passing, maybe the BNB will go up far.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:44:23 AM

From the okosystem scale the BNB is developing very well even though it is below the position of Bitcoin and Ethereum which is still the 2 most powerful coins. This is proof that not everything that must be chosen is someone else, we must struggle to find new things because Altcoin is very big and has its own potential. After passing, maybe the BNB will go up far.

AFAIK the only thing that BNB doesn't have right now is smart contracts and if CZ decides to add it to the chain later then BNB would cause real trouble to all the coins that are sitting above BNB (just my opinion)

BINTEX