Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: £1000 Giveaway [archived]  (Read 349 times)
CristianOff (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:14:43 PM

is it safe to enter the giveaway??
Yes it is. Our giveaway is processed by the famous Gleam, a well recognised platform for giveaways.
Your data is safe and it is not shared with external parties, therefore it's very safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HANSA_1972

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:27:29 AM

i love the idea behind this project. Are you guys going to support other crypto as well?
gopu_mahadev

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:02:24 AM

can i use multiple account? i mean need one more to join..plan is rather a lucrative investment at the moment!
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:16:43 AM

i love the idea behind this project. Are you guys going to support other crypto as well?

We currently support Tron, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. We plan to support NEO soon as well and as for now it's just a matter of time.
At the moment there are no other crypto planned to be accepted.
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:17:58 AM

can i use multiple account? i mean need one more to join..plan is rather a lucrative investment at the moment!

Our giveaway is hosted by Gleam therefore the company's Terms & Conditions apply. They state that they do not allow
multiple accounts to join, therefore you shall only use one. To boost your chances to win, there is a referral link to send your
friend to the giveaway.
WeiWangg

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:00:51 AM

I am curious, what is the risk margin you take? You say people pay with bitcoin on your deep web site,
then they get the items. So let's assume I pay 1 bitcoin for one box (crazy scenario) which is roughly
$9842 in this moment. You guys will send me items worth more than $9842, but what if the price goes down very fast? How can you survive such conditions because it makes no sense from a business point of view

The risk we take is absolutely 0. We instantly convert cryptocurrencies into a stablecoin such as Tether or USDC. We do that in an automated way, therefore we are constantly able to
receive the real price in FIAT which we were supposed to receive.

Makes sense.
If you recommend a Dwebox to buy, which one shall I buy?
billyxeara

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 06:25:22 PM

Hi all and sorry for being absent for so long. I hope my veterans are still there  Wink
I came back and I'm organizing a giveaway. You can earn a free £1000 in items in an amazing mystery box
https://gleam.io/CTD39/pink-unicorn

All you have to do is follow on twitter / like on facebook / subscribe on youtube / visit webpage, etc.

Offtopic (about the mystery box)
I have founded Dwebox and it is my pleasure to let you know it's a massive success. I don't even want to tell you about
the product which is amazing, but I want to tell you about the company which follows strict values. We aim for long term
success achieved through customer satisfaction. If you're ever not satisfied, drop an email at contact@dwebox.com
Just have a look https://dwebox.com

We have a veriety of products such as The Traditional, Blue Business, Pink UNICORN, Red #CE0000 and Total Elite.
I'm giving one Pink UNICORN in the giveaway
Items are preallocated in boxes and are tracked on the blockchain. We encrypt the items and only the buyer can decrypt
to see that the items they received are actually the supposed items.
https://dwebox.com/static/media/boxes.fa14fdbf.png

It takes nothing to join! Giveaway done on Gleam.io

Wowww thank you for sharing I hope iam lucky today
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:54:53 PM

Hi all and sorry for being absent for so long. I hope my veterans are still there  Wink
I came back and I'm organizing a giveaway. You can earn a free £1000 in items in an amazing mystery box
https://gleam.io/CTD39/pink-unicorn

All you have to do is follow on twitter / like on facebook / subscribe on youtube / visit webpage, etc.

Offtopic (about the mystery box)
I have founded Dwebox and it is my pleasure to let you know it's a massive success. I don't even want to tell you about
the product which is amazing, but I want to tell you about the company which follows strict values. We aim for long term
success achieved through customer satisfaction. If you're ever not satisfied, drop an email at contact@dwebox.com
Just have a look https://dwebox.com

We have a veriety of products such as The Traditional, Blue Business, Pink UNICORN, Red #CE0000 and Total Elite.
I'm giving one Pink UNICORN in the giveaway
Items are preallocated in boxes and are tracked on the blockchain. We encrypt the items and only the buyer can decrypt
to see that the items they received are actually the supposed items.

It takes nothing to join! Giveaway done on Gleam.io

Wowww thank you for sharing I hope iam lucky today

As competition has ended, winner will be announced soon Smiley Free shipping anywhere in the world wherever the winner is
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: