Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Wallet / Faster and easy  (Read 619 times)
presidentcoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:05:42 PM

Hello we from NewTimes had done a Upgrade on https://kryptowallet.org/, so we want to inform you. Please delete your Browser Cache if you had used it before. If not you don't need to do this.

What is new ?

We moved our Server to the main NewTimes Server (NTS) in Germany and hide it under a VPN in Denmark, to secure you and our Server.
The connection to the VPN and NTS is SSL and AES encrypted. The VPN is under the control of NewTimes.
A new design ( a few changes ) and we removed the Fee (now only the Miner Fee*)

*0.0001BTC fee as a donation to the Bitcoin-Network.

What is KryptoWallet by NewTimes ?

KryptoWallet is a service by NewTimes it's a Bitcoin Wallet, you can use Online and Offline. To secure your Bitcoins the KryptoWallet Scrypt* saves your BTC local at your PC/Mac Browser Cache.

*KryptoWallet is a OpenSource Bitcoin Wallet based on carbonwallet.com, but with BIG differences we use 128bit and 256bit Keys. We use the Blockchain API (JSON Server, we want to change it later to our) and much much more. The Encryption System is from NewTimes like 75% of the Scrypt.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:29:45 PM

A new wallet alright will be trying it shortly though iam satisfied with electrum iam using atm. You should be ready to answer the questions there willdefinately be hundreds coming your way also
please explain what do you mean by that 'saves your BTC at your PC/Mac Browser Cache' and also will you be holding all the coins stored on your server Huh?
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:43:35 PM

A new wallet alright will be trying it shortly though iam satisfied with electrum iam using atm. You should be ready to answer the questions there willdefinately be hundreds coming your way also
please explain what do you mean by that 'saves your BTC at your PC/Mac Browser Cache' and also will you be holding all the coins stored on your server Huh?

If you access KryptoWallet your PC/Mac download the Scrypt (Source Code) at your Browser Cache. And execute there the encryption and decryption of the Bitcoin Wallet (passphrase). So your BTC are at your Browser Cache stored. That i mean with that. We never save your Bitcoins at our Server. We can't. The WebSite is only the Source and the GUI if you want you could also download the Source Code put it on a Apache Server and you have your own KryptoWallet. But still the Bitcoins aren't saved at your Apache Server they are saved at your Browser Cache and you haven't access to the BTC over FTP and Your Server Data.

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:31:26 PM

If you access KryptoWallet your PC/Mac download the Scrypt (Source Code) at your Browser Cache. And execute there the encryption and decryption of the Bitcoin Wallet (passphrase). So your BTC are at your Browser Cache stored. That i mean with that. We never save your Bitcoins at our Server. We can't. The WebSite is only the Source and the GUI if you want you could also download the Source Code put it on a Apache Server and you have your own KryptoWallet. But still the Bitcoins aren't saved at your Apache Server they are saved at your Browser Cache and you haven't access to the BTC over FTP and Your Server Data.

Thanks a lot for clarifying things up i will definitely check it out now and would recommend to others in case i find it amazing and better compare with what iam using right now. I always appreciate when people comes out in front to clarify and answer the questions definitely one of the points of being legit . Good luck
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:49:08 PM

Thanks a lot for clarifying things up i will definitely check it out now and would recommend to others in case i find it amazing and better compare with what iam using right now. I always appreciate when people comes out in front to clarify and answer the questions definitely one of the points of being legit . Good luck

If you have more question just ask here or write a E-Mail to support@newtimes.co

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: