Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Serial Spammers With Many ALT ACCOUNTS (Please Review & Decide If Banned)  (Read 226 times)
TheBigPayBack (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:43:32 PM

First off I would have used "Report to Moderator" button as many people here has advised before but my account only allows me to report then wait 2 or 3 minutes before I'm allowed to report next person so I figured would be easier doing it this way since this spammer is using many accounts to spam.

So this person has 4 threads with 4 different accounts using same copy and paste word for word thread and links. He most likely has more but 4 is what I can find so far. He is using a site called severnadze. I never heard of this site so I decided to take a peek. Went to site and learned there's no option to becoming a seller there so how is this person able to sell on there? There's a live chat button so I clicked on it and talked with person who says he is owner of the site. I lied and said how do I sell on your site and he said I have to pay him $9 dollars per month. I said I don't have $9 dollars I only have $2 dollars. He said he will accept my $2 dollars I paid him knowing it was a scam but it was only $2 dollars so what the hay I did it. Next thing you know the screen live chat said chat has ended and my account was banned lol I wish I would have taken a screenshot but you guys can check the live chat on that site and you'll see he will try to charge you $9 as well.

This user below created that website its a fake site. Now scamming is not the problem because according to digital goods its our fault for buying it without research. My complaint is the user below is using many different accounts copy and pasting same thread over and over spamming up the digital goods forum. Here's proof below same old threads but diifernt accounts all advertising this fake website which he created himself.

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125212.0
2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129364.0
3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127996.0
4) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126176.0

I GET MONEY AND SO COULD YOU! RESELL MY GIFTCARDS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:36:45 AM
Merited by Kavelj22 (1)

ok here are a few things you need to understand

1- The forum moderators do not moderate scammers, attempting to scam is not really against the rules.
2- Having multiple accounts is also allowed.

for the user you have mentioned, he is both a scammer and a spammer.

The scamming part has been taken care of by DT members "he is tagged with negative trust"

The copy and paste (plagiarism) has to be handled by the mods, when you report such topics do not report them for scams( because they won't be handled) but simply report them for plagiarism and include where did they copy-paste it from.

notice that you should report every post for plagiarism except for the first one, because that won't count as plagiarism.

and usually there is no need to start a whole topic regarding this, just use the report function.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBigPayBack (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:57:48 AM

ok here are a few things you need to understand

1- The forum moderators do not moderate scammers, attempting to scam is not really against the rules.
2- Having multiple accounts is also allowed.

for the user you have mentioned, he is both a scammer and a spammer.

The scamming part has been taken care of by DT members "he is tagged with negative trust"

The copy and paste (plagiarism) has to be handled by the mods, when you report such topics do not report them for scams( because they won't be handled) but simply report them for plagiarism and include where did they copy-paste it from.

notice that you should report every post for plagiarism except for the first one, because that won't count as plagiarism.

and usually there is no need to start a whole topic regarding this, just use the report function.

This isn't scam it's spam. You need to re-read this site's rule again so you can understand. This site may not moderate scams and you're allowed to have alt accounts HOWEVER, you're not allowed to use 4 different accounts to copy and paste same exact thread that breaks the SPAM RULE and also breaks the PLAGIARISM rule of this site. Please ban moderator this user is cheating the system of spam by using 4 alt accounts to copy and paste same exact thread in order to get around the 24 hour bump. I seen members on this site get banned for same exact thing this user is doing.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:09:47 AM

This isn't scam it's spam.

which part of this is spam related ?

He is using a site called severnadze. I never heard of this site so I decided to take a peek. Went to site and learned there's no option to becoming a seller there so how is this person able to sell on there? There's a live chat button so I clicked on it and talked with person who says he is owner of the site. I lied and said how do I sell on your site and he said I have to pay him $9 dollars per month. I said I don't have $9 dollars I only have $2 dollars. He said he will accept my $2 dollars I paid him knowing it was a scam but it was only $2 dollars so what the hay I did it. Next thing you know the screen live chat said chat has ended and my account was banned lol I wish I would have taken a screenshot but you guys can check the live chat on that site and you'll see he will try to charge you $9 as well.

your thread is mixed with both scam and spam accusations. if you want to be taken seriously, you should be specific towards one point only.

plus as mentioned above, there is no need to start a thread for every spam accusation, more than half of the forum members are spammers, there are more than 150,000 banned accounts, imagine we had to create a whole topic in meta for everyone of them, then what is the use of the "report to moderators"?.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBigPayBack (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:27:45 AM

This isn't scam it's spam.

which part of this is spam related ?

He is using a site called severnadze. I never heard of this site so I decided to take a peek. Went to site and learned there's no option to becoming a seller there so how is this person able to sell on there? There's a live chat button so I clicked on it and talked with person who says he is owner of the site. I lied and said how do I sell on your site and he said I have to pay him $9 dollars per month. I said I don't have $9 dollars I only have $2 dollars. He said he will accept my $2 dollars I paid him knowing it was a scam but it was only $2 dollars so what the hay I did it. Next thing you know the screen live chat said chat has ended and my account was banned lol I wish I would have taken a screenshot but you guys can check the live chat on that site and you'll see he will try to charge you $9 as well.

your thread is mixed with both scam and spam accusations. if you want to be taken seriously, you should be specific towards one point only.

plus as mentioned above, there is no need to start a thread for every spam accusation, more than half of the forum members are spammers, there are more than 150,000 banned accounts, imagine we had to create a whole topic in meta for everyone of them, then what is the use of the "report to moderators"?.

"WHICH PART OF THIS IS SPAM RELATED?"

Geez I don't know maybe 4 different accounts copy and pasting same thing to get around the spam rules??? Is that not enough for you??? Do you want me to pull up direct quotes of moderators here who have banned members for creating multiple accounts copy and pasting same thing and said it was due to spam? Do you want me to provide links to couple of post on this site were Moderator has banned members for doing same exact thing and labeled it spam?

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:49:31 AM

Next time you can post such things in this thread [CLUB] The SpamBuster! Over 7000+ accounts reviewed : [23.11] !

There are many who try to look into that maybe and thats why this thread was maked for !

TheBigPayBack (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:11:03 AM

I told you Mikey it was considered spam. Problem has been resolved so I'll lock this thread. Thank you Moderator.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: