Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX Flow - trx-flow.com  (Read 121 times)
eth_flow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:16:15 PM

https://trx-flow.com

Project Description

TRX Flow is a new type of Tron Crane based on Tron Smart Contracts, which shares 90% of its revenue with users.

TRX Flow is a cryptocurrency redistribution project: the entire TRX hosted by users who purchase level updates (minus operating expenses) is redistributed among collector users. The algorithm is completely transparent: our development team performed complex calculations to ensure that the system is self-sufficient in the long run.

Starting date - April 7, 2019

Description

To work with the project, it is necessary to install the extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tronlink in chrome

On the main page, click
Sing in with TRONLINK

Where do I start?
Your level determines how much you earn every minute. When you first join our faucet, you are automatically assigned Level 1, at which you earn TRX 2.16 every 3 hours. To get your TRX, you just need to wait for the counter to reach 2.16 and click on “Claim TRX”. Your 2.16 TRX will be automatically added to your balance. It’s that simple!

When can I withdraw my TRX?
The minimum withdrawal size is set at 10 TRX.

How do levels work?
At each new level, you earn much more TRX every minute. For example, on Level 2 you earn 2.5 times more than on Level 1. Each level has its own upgrade price and duration of validity. So for example, access to Level 3 costs TRX 500, and your access is valid for 18 days and 6 hours, with TRX 0.084 coming out of the faucet every minute, meaning that you will earn TRX 2207 in 26280 minutes – a net profit of 1707 TRX!

What is maximum capacity?
Maximum capacity is the top limit of TRX that you can receive from the faucet before you have to claim it and transfer it into your account. Think of it as a glass placed under the faucet: if it becomes too full, it cannot take any more water – or, in this case, TRX. You should keep track of your accumulating TRX and claim it regularly.

Most faucets I’ve seen were full of ads, and yours doesn’t have them. Why?
The majority of faucets are simply scams that claim to pay users TRX for watching ads. In fact, earning any real money with them is almost impossible. TRX Flow is a cryptocurrency redistribution project: all the TRX that is deposited by users who purchase level upgrades (minus the operational expenses) is reallocated among faucet users. The algorithm is completely transparent: our development team has performed complex calculations to make sure that the system is self-sustainable in the long term.

What if I want to upgrade my level before my current level expires?
No problem – you can always move up a level (or several) and start earning more TRX every minute! You can calculate the surcharge that you will need to pay using the following formula: (“price of the new level” - (“price of the old level/ “validity period of the old level”)*”used time on the old tariff “)*0.9. For example, if you have paid $100 for a subscription valid for 10 days, and 3 days later you decide to upgrade to a level that costs $200, you would need to pay: (200 – (100/10)*3)*0.9 = $153.

Referral Program - 20% of all the ether that your referrals earn!
Payments: instant
Payment systems: TRX

Telegram: https://t.me/trx_flow
Twitter: https://t.me/trx_flow
Contract Code: https://tronscan.org/#/contract/TXkVyLtwPSHfLieb4Dd6afyLq3q6h6AtEj

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nauane

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:21:17 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 04:31:31 AM by nauane

I like this idea of getting TRX on daily basis freely plus also by upgrading the account. What i feel here is there anyone who has upgraded and got the required profit withdraw ? I can only use this site if i get to see some positive feedback/ review from the actual users who are using the site. Overall the interface of the site is simple and great.

I think you should also provide some payment proofs so we know it is a legit site.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:26:34 AM

-SNIP-
I like this idea of getting TRX on daily basis freely plus also by upgrading the account. What i feel here is there anyone who has upgraded and got the required profit withdraw ? I can only use this site if i get to see some positive feedback/ review from the actual users who are using the site. Overall the interface of the site is simple and great.

I think you should also provide some payment proofs so we know it is a legit site.

What is the point of quoting the whole long post? Please refrain to do such thing as it is not good at all, even worst it is not even belong to this gambling board. You should report it to moderator as what I did instead of quoting the whole post for nothing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████