Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming platform - Big.Game  (Read 224 times)
Podovrem

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:10:28 PM

The platform itself is bright, but I have a couple of questions, which market do you focus on in the first place?
Gerfano

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:25:08 PM

The platform itself is bright, but I have a couple of questions, which market do you focus on in the first place?

Most likely Asian, although it is not specified in the documents, these are my personal logical thoughts.
ytaevv

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:57:42 PM

Most likely Asian, although it is not specified in the documents, these are my personal logical thoughts.
Asian and European, because they are quite large and rich. If you think logically, you need to be open to all markets, because every player is important.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:12:27 AM

There are many blockchain game  project devloped already. The question is if this platfom will deliver more than the others. Most other game platform have their setbacks, for this platfom to succeed it should learn and improve on their pitfalls

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Trembaco

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:20:55 AM

Asian and European, because they are quite large and rich. If you think logically, you need to be open to all markets, because every player is important.
That's right, you need to be open to all the world, this is the right strategy.
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:44:06 AM

What new carries Big.Game? I've seen a lot of similar game projects, but not one of them did not attract much attention.
Hrominif

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:28:33 AM

What new carries Big.Game? I've seen a lot of similar game projects, but not one of them did not attract much attention.

Transparency and openness of Blockchain. Each game on BIG.GAME is provably fair and free of cheating.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:45:49 AM

Transparency and openness of Blockchain. Each game on BIG.GAME is provably fair and free of cheating.
It is because of the security and full transparency of game projects on the blockchain that earn popularity, trust in them is high.
lusheck

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:59:45 AM

I'm not a gambling man, but I've heard that investors like that can also make money with Big.Game?
Gerfano

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:32:16 PM

I'm not a gambling man, but I've heard that investors like that can also make money with Big.Game?

Yes, you can earn on investing in the project, specifically on dividends.
ytaevv

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:53:03 PM

Yes, you can earn on investing in the project, specifically on dividends.
Is there any guarantee that I will not be deceived and my investment will be returned to me with a profit?
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:47:44 AM

Is there any guarantee that I will not be deceived and my investment will be returned to me with a profit?

As long as the project will function you are guaranteed to make a profit, each investor goes to a certain risk, investing in a particular project.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: