Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukrainian Info War. Maidan, The truth behind the February 20 massacre  (Read 1289 times)
Artemi (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:10:36 PM

Hello to everyone
I’ve got some video information you may wanna look. This one will clarify some things about the 20th february Ukraine massacre. Most of the mass media tells us that this was the fault of the government, but it’s not.
And this video will prove it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrrJjUhcVsU

Most of the mass media do not show the whole picture of the events as they should.

Seems that some people in Ukraine used that lie and faulty information to fool the people and to destroy the legitimate government. The US and the EU politicians used Nazis to accomplish their own interests against Russia. And now those terrorists kill innocent civilians that are denying the new government. Most of mass media claim that all this thing is Russia fault, they keep telling everyone that Ukraine territory is invaded by the russian troops. But they forget to mention that there is a special contract between Russia and Ukraine that states that russian military bases can be situated on the territory of the Crimea island. It’s absolutely legal.

I’m just tired of all that lie, I just want people to know the truth.
Please show this video to your friends, don't let the Nazis destroy the Ukraine.

The original video had more than 2 000 000 views, it was translated to show you what was really happened.

If the video will be deleted from youtube just donwload it here http://dropmefiles.com/RvznF
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:31:01 PM

"You know... Fuck the EU" (c) U.S.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:24:28 PM

Someone should tell Vladimir Putin about Godwin's Law.

OP -  Its a matter of historical fact that Stalin killed millions mnore Ukrainian than Hitler.  Regardless of whether you agree with them, calling Ukrainians do who not want to return to Russian rule "Nazis" makes your case weaker.
Minefield4

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

OP -  Its a matter of historical fact that Stalin killed millions mnore Ukrainian than Hitler.  Regardless of whether you agree with them, calling Ukrainians do who not want to return to Russian rule "Nazis" makes your case weaker.
Except it isn't a Godwin, here is a BBC clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBo0akeDMY
Google Svobolda, a rather nasty crowd.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:00:21 PM

I’m just tired of all that lie, I just want people to know the truth.

You know , you could have done this post with your real account.
I doubt you have come to bitcointalk only to post this.

Besides , this whole russian-ukraine-nazi-us debate will just make things worse.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:48:58 AM

Except it isn't a Godwin, here is a BBC clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBo0akeDMY

Seriously, you were hoping that teh armed mob who overthrew the Ukrainian government would consist of girl scouts?

Can I suggest you go talk to some soldiers in your country.  You will find many with views that are to the right of Gengiz Khan.  And of course you would be outraged if someone used that fact to label your country a "Nazi" society.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:09:22 PM

OP -  Its a matter of historical fact that Stalin killed millions mnore Ukrainian than Hitler. 

So Hitler is the good guy now? And FYI, Stalin was Georgian.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:01:51 PM

You have 1 post on your record, just to show us a propaganda video? Videos can be made to show whatever you want. The complexities of this conflict are considerably greater than what any video supporting one side of the other will show.

The fact that you claim several things which are factually inaccurate is enough to dismiss you as a propaganda troll.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:15:35 PM

OP -  Its a matter of historical fact that Stalin killed millions mnore Ukrainian than Hitler.  

So Hitler is the good guy now? And FYI, Stalin was Georgian.

Hitler was Austrian and it might be that Obama isn't american. Smiley
So Germany isn't at fault for anything in the ww2

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Minefield4

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:03:21 PM

Seriously, you were hoping that teh armed mob who overthrew the Ukrainian government would consist of girl scouts?

Can I suggest you go talk to some soldiers in your country.  You will find many with views that are to the right of Gengiz Khan.  And of course you would be outraged if someone used that fact to label your country a "Nazi" society.
I was hoping that the agreements between the legitimate government and the..opposition would be enough to stop the senseless bloodshed. (earlier elections, lessening the presidents power Et cetera http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/21/ukraine-president-says-deal-has-been-reached-opposition-bloodshed )

Sadly for the normal people living in the Ukraine somebody made snipers open fire on both sides, re escalating the situation.
Surprisingly enough Neither the US or the "Unelected Illegitimate government" feel the need to investigate.

Also I really do not care about what someone might think about my country, or its rather lackluster military.
Have a nice day.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:57:56 PM

I was hoping that the agreements between the legitimate government and the..opposition would be enough to stop the senseless bloodshed. (earlier elections, lessening the presidents power Et cetera http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/21/ukraine-president-says-deal-has-been-reached-opposition-bloodshed )

Sadly for the normal people living in the Ukraine somebody made snipers open fire on both sides, re escalating the situation.
Surprisingly enough Neither the US or the "Unelected Illegitimate government" feel the need to investigate.

Also I really do not care about what someone might think about my country, or its rather lackluster military.
Have a nice day.

The point I tried to make is not whether or not you care what people think of your country.  Its that any country can be called a Nazi country if all it takes is interviewing a few hotheads on TV.

Putin has a valid argument that there is no legal government in Ukraine right now.  To so much further and start calling people who disagree with him Nazis shows that he is not open to any negotiations and that he wants to use force.
Minefield4

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:37:55 AM

The point I tried to make is not whether or not you care what people think of your country.  Its that any country can be called a Nazi country if all it takes is interviewing a few hotheads on TV.

Putin has a valid argument that there is no legal government in Ukraine right now.  To so much further and start calling people who disagree with him Nazis shows that he is not open to any negotiations and that he wants to use force.
I kindly suggest you look up Svobolda and its friends, it isn't just a few hot heads. And the first thing the Illegal Interim government tried to do was to ban the Russian Language in the Ukraine.

I would not negotiate with..such people either.
But I am done here, this kind of roundabout conversations just aren't my thing.

Have a nice day.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:27:11 PM

I kindly suggest you look up Svobolda and its friends, it isn't just a few hot heads. And the first thing the Illegal Interim government tried to do was to ban the Russian Language in the Ukraine.

I would not negotiate with..such people either.
But I am done here, this kind of roundabout conversations just aren't my thing.

Have a nice day.

Changing the status of Russian as an official language is not the same as banning it.  My understanding is that its still recognised as an official language in the Russian speaking areas - just not for the Ukrainian speaking areas.  Its like Spanish being recognised in the Spanish speaking parts of the US but its not compulsory for all Americans to learn Spanish.

Historically the big killer of Ukrainians has been the communists.  And today, the some of the descendants of the survivors have right wing views.  However, that does not mean an outsider, Putin, has the right to invade the country to fight "Nazis."

Thanks for the civil tone of your posts - its nice to disagree without being vitriolic :-)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:06:16 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 10:18:20 PM by Balthazar

My understanding is that its still recognised as an official language in the Russian speaking areas - just not for the Ukrainian speaking areas.  
It was recognized, but that was changed by the repeal bill at 23 February. It won't be recognized as a regional language if this bill will come into the force. Turchinov said that he won't sign repeal but it seems that this statement wasn't enough.
Artemi (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:01:50 PM

Hey guys, I can't call my video a real propaganda because it's just a simple amature video that was created just to analyse some events on maidan.
There are actually a misleading information everywhere, it would be good if people will decide for themselves for what's truth and what's not.

This video explains the whole protests idea, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkfpGCAAuw

About the Nazis in Ukraine

http://www.opendemocracy.net/files/Bankova%20-%2001%20-%20Version%202.jpg
http://img.rt.com/files/opinionpost/21/e8/80/00/ukrainian-nationalists-attacked-police.si.jpg
http://ukrpravda.ua/sites/default/files/styles/img_650x650/public/svastika_na_evromaydane_0.jpg?itok=Xlz9H59i
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9494/137106206.481/0_f3e3f_58d67b96_orig
http://prv.ucoz.ru/_nw/2/54825352.jpg
http://kornilov.name/wp-content/uploads/Patriot-Ukrainyi-shhityi-Bankovaya-1024x750.jpg

And most likely, the euromaidan leaders are informed that they shouldn't show any signs of the nazism in Kiev, cuz everyone knows that this is bad for the politician's reputation. But it's obvious, they just can't handle it.

‘Death to Jews’ graffiti sprayed on Ukrainian synagogue
http://bstore.9tv.co.il/images/2014/02/28/600f3c045115b3056295afae8680c8cb.jpg

Agencies send help to Ukraine Jews; synagogue attacked

Jewish man stabbed in Kiev in suspected anti-Semitic attack

Kiev Jews alarmed at rising anti-Semitism
Ukraine Nazis: Is America Backing EuroMaidan Extremists?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: