Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Raffle] 15 Spots Tickets 0.0016 BTC Round 1 -closed- refunded  (Read 272 times)
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:13:15 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 01:24:52 PM by WhyFhy

This is a form for WhyFhy's BTC Raffle Round 1
The Ticket Price is BTC0.0016  
There is no spot limit. (16 Total)
Payment Address: 1F9cD2UD52Fc3d1SUSj2r2629NWjESXBmu
Pots will be 0.0256 BTC Minus 10% Fee and Network Fee's  (0.02304-TX Fee)
*Always a Winner*
*Rules*
There's 16 spots open, You pick a spot for example e - you claim your spot by posting TXID with the corresponding slot
After the 16th payment is made or wallet balance is 0.0256 (You can buy more then one spot) we will go 3 blocks from the last deposit and pick the last number in its hash to determine winner, So if the last deposit was confirmed on Block 57907 the winning block will be 57910 With the hash being 0000000000000000002a31d41008bfa3e0c9e4e94c033fca31e8af528fb89e11
Making whoever paid for slot 1 -  the winner
Make sure you cover your network fees! You will be disqualified if not.
Make sure you check your spot claim before claiming!
Double claiming will get you disqualified.
-If time stamps on double claims are close(within a few min's) the first sender will be locked in and the second one reimbursed with a next round spot.

Check current entries to see if the spot you want is available on this spreadsheet.
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
0 -
a -
b -
c -
d -
e -
f -

Buy your ticket here
Check this spreadsheet for spot avalibility
Make sure you fill out this form with your spot

Raffle Closed

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1273

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:32:16 AM
Merited by WhyFhy (1)

According to your rank and reputation, I don't think you are fit to hold the amount for such a raffle. It is highly risky to send fund directly to you.

Op is a member and almost no trade history so think 2 times before sending any fund to op.
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:38:12 AM

According to your rank and reputation, I don't think you are fit to hold the amount for such a raffle. It is highly risky to send fund directly to you.

Op is a member and almost no trade history so think 2 times before sending any fund to op.
We all have to start somewhere, I appreciate you looking out for the fish in the shark tank.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:52:41 AM
Merited by lemipawa (1)

It would be advisable to use an escrow to hold the funds so that prospective players can be assured of a higher degree of trust.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:56:37 AM

It would be advisable to use an escrow to hold the funds so that prospective players can be assured of a higher degree of trust.
But using escrow require budget so OP should decrease the amount of the prize. And if OP is interested to use escrow then I have a suggestion list for using escrow: Few Trusted Escrow Provider
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:28:21 PM

But using escrow require budget so OP should decrease the amount of the prize. And if OP is interested to use escrow then I have a suggestion list for using escrow: Few Trusted Escrow Provider
I hear you guy's feedback about potential escrow. 
I think its a bunch of unnecessary transactions and fee's personally, But I guess I understand where you guys are coming from.
(If it was like .016 BTC I would deem escrow worth the cost. I'm open minded to solutions but fee's are really high right now so I figured custodial was the way to go.
If its any help my incentive is the 10% and just want to have something fun going on.
I'm also a relatively new campaign manager for Microlacer and have done week one payouts.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 02:52:43 PM

I think its a bunch of unnecessary transactions and fee's personally, But I guess I understand where you guys are coming from.
(If it was like .016 BTC I would deem escrow worth the cost. I'm open minded to solutions but fee's are really high right now so I figured custodial was the way to go.
If its any help my incentive is the 10% and just want to have something fun going on.
I'm also a relatively new campaign manager for Microlacer and have done week one payouts.

I think it has no value still no one participated in your raffle. If it could run by a higher ranked and positive trusted person then you could see several participants. But for you right now the number of participants is 0 and I think it will remain 0 or it will take a long time, for example, a few weeks or a few months to fill all slots.
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:38:43 PM

I think it has no value still no one participated in your raffle. If it could run by a higher ranked and positive trusted person then you could see several participants. But for you right now the number of participants is 0 and I think it will remain 0 or it will take a long time, for example, a few weeks or a few months to fill all slots.
Like I had mentioned I got to start somewhere, hopefully this will be a good trust building point for me. And hopefully participants!

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:00:19 PM

What if I secured a deposit with someone from this list that covered the pot in its entirety. If something goes wrong the escrow guy releases the funds to you guys/winner.It cuts TX fee's down not saying anything will go wrong but if it helps build trust then I'm down.It will be about 2 weeks before I can do said deposit though.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:12:30 PM

What if I secured a deposit with someone from this list that covered the pot in its entirety. If something goes wrong the escrow guy releases the funds to you guys/winner.It cuts TX fee's down not saying anything will go wrong but if it helps build trust then I'm down.It will be about 2 weeks before I can do said deposit though.

The problem with that is the escrow is left holding the bag.... Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16655

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:36:11 AM

I'll share my 2 5 Satoshis Cheesy

1. Apart from your Rank, it's really hard to get people to join a raffle. Even if it's EV+, not many people join.
2. 10% "house edge" is very high.
3. If you're worried about fees, you should use a Bech32 SegWit address instead of legacy.
4. It's better to keep records on the forum. A spreadsheet can be edited and won't act as proof if there's a disagreement. Forum rules allow to post entries for Bitcoin raffles.
5. Anyone can claim a certain transaction was theirs, so you'll need a signed message. It's better to use a unique deposit address for each user.

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:02:37 AM

Still up and running 1 ticket sold
will take suggestions on future rounds I think I should keep this one the same until its over.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██