Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price Prediction 2019  (Read 1045 times)
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:04:30 AM

Yes, Ethereum is still very promising and I think now this coin is experiencing very good growth. Ethereum is the number two coin and the best platform to date. So this coin still has a very large community. And in 2019 Ethereum will continue to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:56:20 PM

Right now Eth does have a value of $ 173 and this is a good increase, the increase will not be far and will run slowly. As coins that have position 2 in CMC will certainly continue to maintain it, the community will continue to survive and continue to look for investors to continue to make it more alive and valuable.

Happy to see the current market conditions, the price of bitcoin has reached $ 5600 and become the highest record this year, this certainly makes the prices of altcoins including ethereum also continue to rise, and I'm sure the end of the year can reach at least $ 500.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:09:38 PM

Right now Eth does have a value of $ 173 and this is a good increase, the increase will not be far and will run slowly. As coins that have position 2 in CMC will certainly continue to maintain it, the community will continue to survive and continue to look for investors to continue to make it more alive and valuable.

Happy to see the current market conditions, the price of bitcoin has reached $ 5600 and become the highest record this year, this certainly makes the prices of altcoins including ethereum also continue to rise, and I'm sure the end of the year can reach at least $ 500.
Of course this is very good news for all of us because with the increase in the price of bitcoin certainly makes the altcoin price also rises, especially ethereum. Hopefully the market conditions can be completely normal, let's look at the future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:33:34 PM

Of course this is very good news for all of us because with the increase in the price of bitcoin certainly makes the altcoin price also rises, especially ethereum. Hopefully the market conditions can be completely normal, let's look at the future

Expect the market to be stable and not go to floor again as before, if the market continues to rise then at the end of the year we will get a profit of at least 200%, continuing to buy is a thing to do.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1362

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:36:32 PM

I am one of the optimistic people who expect a bullish movement for ethereum this year until 2028, many ICOs and cryptocurrencies which use ethereum as a platform, also there are many companies are using the smart contracts of ethereum, this support will help increase the volume of ethereum and then rise in price, We must hold ethereum and wait.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:46:23 PM

First of all it’s quite very hard to predict about future. Cryptocurrency price is unpredictable. I think $500 will be very hard to reach in this year for etherium. But if market conditions become good then for sure etherium will go long long way.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

Ethereum is really recovering and before ripple takes it place as the second coins but ethereum over take it again.  I believe that ethereum like most of the other altcoins are currently undervalued and if you desire to make money from ethereum gain in future then now should be the right time to invest and make money in future.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:07:56 AM

Ethereum is really recovering and before ripple takes it place as the second coins but ethereum over take it again.  I believe that ethereum like most of the other altcoins are currently undervalued and if you desire to make money from ethereum gain in future then now should be the right time to invest and make money in future.
I hold some ETH. But today I don't see a really good application for Ethereum coin exclude as a platform for past ICO and engine for their ideas. Nothing more. As launching pad while they don't have own blockchain or don't change for more quick and responsive blockchain. It's sad but imho
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:12:38 AM

Many experts seem to be so confident in their predictions. In reality, very few of them know more than most of the users of our Forum. It is evident that we cannot make right predictions.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:23:15 AM

Many experts seem to be so confident in their predictions. In reality, very few of them know more than most of the users of our Forum. It is evident that we cannot make right predictions.
truth only belongs to the market, everyone who speaks now about the future only speculates. no one knows the truth. many experts don't even dare to indulge their predictions because of the market conditions that still cannot be predicted correctly.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:09:20 PM

truth only belongs to the market, everyone who speaks now about the future only speculates. no one knows the truth. many experts don't even dare to indulge their predictions because of the market conditions that still cannot be predicted correctly.
Truth will only be decided after reality happened and that's not ours but for the future executions, we can only do speculate and shares our opinions, optimistic will proceed and give positive value encouraging more new players to buy and hold even without any assurance of future success, those who have their own coins/projects in minds will say nothing and support what they've think will bring them something before this year will ends.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:25:19 PM

Yes I agree. Ethereum is one of the best coins that are available on the market. Ripple is good coin but Ethereum supports many tokens especially ERC - 20 tokens. I'm hoping eth will still be the second coin in the crypto market in the future.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:16:50 PM

Yes I agree. Ethereum is one of the best coins that are available on the market. Ripple is good coin but Ethereum supports many tokens especially ERC - 20 tokens. I'm hoping eth will still be the second coin in the crypto market in the future.
Of course, I really liked the market in 2017, when ethereum and Bitcoin reached its maximum.  Even in May 2018, the ethereum was still 825 dollars and this is quite a good indicator.  But what determines the value of ethereum?  Why should its price be higher or lower?  I analysts say that there is still the cost of ethereum, which is about 500 dollars.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:40:02 PM

I think it is too early for us to predict the price of ETH in 2019. If the market situation becomes good, ETH will be able to break through the $ 300 price in May. I should buy ETH before it comes back Now.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:40:45 PM

I think it is too early for us to predict the price of ETH in 2019. If the market situation becomes good, ETH will be able to break through the $ 300 price in May. I should buy ETH before it comes back Now.
Are you really sure that by the end of May we will be able to see $ 300 for ethereum?  If today you watch the cryptocurrency market, it seems to me that the ethereum cannot overcome $ 200 as some kind of psychological barrier.  It seems that something prevents to do it.  As if the interest in ethereum is quite large and many users of cryptocurrency really believe Big Hope on the erc20 platform.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:41:40 PM

Hmm ... my prediction is max price is $500 even though at the moment it is very impossible to happen. Currently, to see the price to reach $200 is very difficult, then how to reach $500 ? Yep, the price of $500 in 2019 for ethereum seems to me is already too high BUT it's all depending bitcoin price Smiley

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:45:29 PM

Such predictions are like music to our ears for all of us looks forward of high return with regards to ethereum. Ethereum is widely used and most conversions to fiat is firsthand exchanged to ETH so it is obviously advantageous to many.However, in my opinion it quite impossible to reach such prediction like $500 or up.Current exchange is too low and we already are in the 2nd quarter of the year.But in any case it will happen,it would be a blessing to us all.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:58:58 PM

Hmm ... my prediction is max price is $500 even though at the moment it is very impossible to happen. Currently, to see the price to reach $200 is very difficult, then how to reach $500 ? Yep, the price of $500 in 2019 for ethereum seems to me is already too high BUT it's all depending bitcoin price Smiley
Indeed, if you look at the current conditions it is certainly very difficult for ethereum to be able to penetrate prices to that extent but after all in the crypto world anything can happen I hope in the future can achieve prices

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:09:59 AM

Of course predictions can be wrong, but using the correct parameters of course errors can be minimized so that they approach the truth, or at least the difference is not too far away.
Ethereum is one of the altcoins that are of interest to investors to become a portfolio because the price continues to improve with a significant increase so that it is worthy of being a short-term investment. Today's Ethereum price is in the range of USD 165 and the outlook is still good, so that until the end of December 2019 my prediction can reach a price of USD 250.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:25:16 AM

Indeed, if you look at the current conditions it is certainly very difficult for ethereum to be able to penetrate prices to that extent but after all in the crypto world anything can happen I hope in the future can achieve prices
Ethereum has a very good market and has a very large community. even though at this time graphically the movement can still be said to be inconsistent, but I am optimistic there will always be a positive movement. ethereum is like a necessity, just like bitcoin. ethereum prices have reached more than 500USD and this can happen again in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: