Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Easy way calculated % for crypto trader  (Read 175 times)
Retina (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:46:02 AM

Maximum time crypto trader facing some problem calculated % basically problem Satoshi and USD I have known 2 way very easy and shortcut but need you to have a Google spreadsheet or Microsoft exell just copy format submit buy and sell price or you need that % and just past Google spreadsheet or Microsoft exell any box.

1. First, suppose you buy a token or coin buy price 986 Satoshi and you decide that sell 1040 Satoshi now easy calculated

=(Sell price-buy price)/buy price*100
=(1040-986)/986*100 open notepad set buy and sell price  this format copy and past exell or spreadsheet and show 5.476673428%

2. When you went open trade but you need 5% profit current price 635 Satoshi how to find them your sell price? it is an easy same way set and copy past.

=buy price+buy price*5%
=635+635*5% just copy and past this format exell or spreadsheet and show 666.75

Note: If something missing or need added feel free advise me by 'Quote' so I added this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:39:51 PM

I love it when people on Bitcointalk start explaining third-grade math for no reason..  Tongue

I sincerely hope everyone here knows how to calculate around with %, especially if they're trading. Although... i wouldn't be surprised if they don't.

Retina (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:00:38 PM

I love it when people on Bitcointalk start explaining third-grade math for no reason..  Tongue

I sincerely hope everyone here knows how to calculate around with %, especially if they're trading. Although... i wouldn't be surprised if they don't.

Yes, It seemed to me that it would be easier than the other, So I just shared it if somebody is useful.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:07:44 PM

Good summary, i don't understand need of most guides here. Most people i think creates spreadsheet for their trading, most arrange it themselfs how they like it and creates their own formulas to see data they want.
Giving here 2-3 random formulas for trading data is weird at most Tongue
If you had good intentions then its ok, but otherwise if you wanted merit its not good way to go.
Retina (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:41:46 PM

If you had good intentions then its ok, but otherwise if you wanted merit its not good way to go.

Sorry, I respect you, you are a legendary member You know very well that I can never go to that place, When my every post are not meritable so why your thinking uninspired?
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:32:09 PM

Sorry, I respect you, you are a legendary member You know very well that I can never go to that place, When my every post are not meritable so why your thinking uninspired?

I don't see why you thought it was necessary to post a guide on basic mathematics.  If someone on this forum can't even calculate simple percentages I am very concerned for them.
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:34:52 PM

I mostly trade on my phone and I can do these calculations with the help of built-in Calculator app. Using Excel seems more effective if you trade a number of coins/tokens, where it can help you manage profit/loss at a large scale.

I think he means your content is a bit ordinary. You should try to produce some more complicated content  if you want to earn merit from it.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 04:21:20 PM

They are born professionals so we have just have to agree. Anyway, OP explain it well I bet you have also understand it for if not then maybe I could ask OP to teach you in a one on one schooling.

There are many traders to which it could be attest how market price change over a period of time. Some of the traders are using AI or bot or an app to coninue trading with or without the trader. It will be just going to.continue with or without the trader. It just need a script for the computer or for the application being used in day trading.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

Calculating the santoshi to dollars have been giving issues in my trading but thank you am going to try this out using excel as you have said. The % calculation is dope.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: