Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:14:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] BITBOND STO - Germany's First STO⭐🔥  (Read 3741 times)
julgaut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:13:05 AM

First German STO, looks very promising.

How can you claim that you are the first and who gives you the authority to claim that?

I see you have raised quite a substantial amount in your ongoing fundraising phase.

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• Bitbond is the first BaFin licensed financial institution using blockchain:
https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/InstInfo/institutDetails.do?cmd=loadInstitutAction&institutId=146194

• Bitbond STO is the first public STO in Germany that has a certified prospectus by BaFin:
https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/VPInfo/emittenten.do?id=1184320&bereich=3&cmd=zeigeProspekteZuEmittent

As a frontrunner, The Bitbond Team is glad to see all the positive press coverage we had so far from crypto AND economic media, such as the TV channel N TV or Handelsblatt:

• N TV article + video: https://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/wirtschaft/Berliner-Startup-verleiht-digitale-Wertpapiere-an-Unternehmen-article20899952.html

• Handelsblatt article: https://www.handelsblatt.com/finanzen/maerkte/devisen-rohstoffe/krypto-start-up-bitbond-bafin-genehmigt-erstmals-virtuelle-finanzierungsrunde/23991380.html

Thanks for the relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

julgaut

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:45:34 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 08:55:44 AM by julgaut

Looks a interesting project, I've not heard about you so you should get your name out more in regards to marketing.

Are you planning any bounties / airdrops to increase your community and awareness? Also I work in translations in French and Spanish do you need those services?

Hi,

Great news here!!

We release today the launch of Bitbond STO Bounty Program which includes 5 Distribution Features accounting for a total of 2 Million Euros worth of BB1 tokens are up for grabs!!!

=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140584.0

Cheers,

Julien l Bitbond Team

julgaut

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:48:48 AM

Do you have any bounties or airdrops planned for your project? I would like to get involved in the project and spread awareness about your STO.

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond, I'm qualified to answer your questions with new updates!!!

We have designed a highly attractive Bounty program that lets you earn in the field that you’re best in. We are allocating 2% of the total tokens raised in the STO to the Bounty program, therefore up to 2 Million Euros worth of BB1 tokens are up for grabs!

Bitbond will distribute the awards among those who contribute to the Bounty program goals, therefore Bitbond will thoroughly review and assess the quality of your support.

Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140584.0

Julien l Bitbond Team
julgaut

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:51:18 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 11:46:39 AM by julgaut

Looks a interesting project, I've not heard about you so you should get your name out more in regards to marketing.

Are you planning any bounties / airdrops to increase your community and awareness? Also I work in translations in French and Spanish do you need those services?

Hi,

Here's our highly rewarding bounty program for Bitbond STO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140584.0

Feel free also to join the Bitbond Bounty Telegram Group:
https://t.me/BitbondSTObounty

Julien l Bitbond Team
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:24:08 PM

I found this thread and seen from the website that I have raised a fund of EUR 2 million, a good achievement, I will always support this project.
Fugger

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:57:43 AM

I found this thread and seen from the website that I have raised a fund of EUR 2 million, a good achievement, I will always support this project.

Thank you!  Smiley

Token Tool by Bitbond
▬▬▬ Create, manage and multisend tokens on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche ▬▬▬
■ Twitter ■ Join Telegram
Fugger

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 08:03:01 AM

We have a big update to share! We launched the

Bitbond STO Bounty Program

that so many of you were asking for. Head over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140584.0 to learn all the details of how you can earn the most innovative token of 2019!

Token Tool by Bitbond
▬▬▬ Create, manage and multisend tokens on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche ▬▬▬
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:25:31 AM

Hi Team . You promise 2% for the bounty company , can this amount change at the end of the STO? Thanks
julgaut

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 08:49:27 AM

What is the hard cap of the project? I see you have already raised over 2 million Euros, what is your goal?

Very strong team and i like you get back to people on your thread, helps show that you care about the people interested in your project.

Hi,

As part of IR Team of Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• Bitbond STO is regulated by a certified prospectus with a legal fundraising limit or hard cap at 100M€.

• Crypto-enthusiasts and P2P Lending Investors helped us early on to reach 2 millions euros in a couple of months.

• Alongside this, our CFO Michael Pinkus is meeting with various institutional investors or so called whales to get tokens purchased in millions at a time. Due to the longer process to achieve these whale deals, this was one of the reason why we extended the subscription period to July 8th 2019.

Therefore, doubling the subscription period for private investors to join Bitbond STO, while dealing with whales could bring Bitbond in the 8-figure goal target!

Thank you for the support and relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

So am i correct in saying that you are extending the fundraising stage? I thought it was finishing on the 10th of May

Hi,

As outlined in section 7.3.5 of the prospectus available since the launch on 11th March 2019, Bitbond can decide to fully utilize the maximum offer period: https://www.bitbondsto.com/files/bitbond-sto-prospectus.pdf

Correct, this means that investments will be possible until July 8th. After July 8th, we will distribute BB1 tokens to all investors.

The first coupon payment on October 1st remains unchanged and is the same for all investors, regardless of when someone invested in the BB1 token.

Thanks for the relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

Fugger

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:58:16 AM

Hi Team . You promise 2% for the bounty company , can this amount change at the end of the STO? Thanks

The 2% is fixed, so it will not change at the end of the STO.

Token Tool by Bitbond
julgaut

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 04:23:07 PM

We have a big update to share! We launched the

Bitbond STO Bounty Program

that so many of you were asking for. Head over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140584.0 to learn all the details of how you can earn the most innovative token of 2019!

https://media.giphy.com/media/ADgfsbHcS62Jy/giphy.gif

Does the bounty program require KYCs?

Hi,

Here's a quick recap:

Bitbond Bounty Program

We are allocating 2% of the total tokens raised in the STO to the Bounty program, therefore up to 2 Million Euros worth of BB1 tokens will be up for grabs!

You do not need to go through KYC or invest in order to participate in our bounty program

These are the Bitbond STO Bounty opportunities:

1. Hunter Bounty live until May 27th
2.Affiliate Bounty
3.Signature Bounty
4.Creativity Bounty
5.Social Media Bounty
6.Content Bounty

Thanks for the relevant question

Julien l Bitbond Team
Fugger

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:25:54 PM

Is your service already offered by a centralised entity? If so, why does decentralising it make it better?

Bitbond is the first and so far only global business lending platform. There are SME lenders in some countries but overall SMEs are mostly ignored by banks. There also aren't many startups that are doing our business.

Decentralizing lending by becoming a marketplace is better because it introduces competition in a market where due to centralization by banks there was very little competition so far. This lead to the fact that most SMEs have a very hard time to get credit from banks. Bitbond fundamentally changes this.

Token Tool by Bitbond
Fugger

Founder of Bitbond

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:57:08 AM

looks a great project with an extensive team and a strong community.

What made you decide to create an STO instead of an ICO in the first place?

Great question, thank you. Bitbond is a regulated financial institution and as such we have to comply with securities regulations when offering investments. With ICOs the legal situation is often unclear. STO are regular securities offerings, with one important distinction: the proof of ownership happens via a digital token instead of a paper deed. We think this is pretty cool and investors have their rights documented in the prospectus  Smiley

Token Tool by Bitbond
heisencoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:52:48 AM

Do you have plans to issue another token e.g. BB2?
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:45:16 AM

I'm all right?
Bounty is not required KYC? But how real is it if you have STO? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
scoobydo70

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:37:10 AM

Your STO project inspires confidence. What are the requirements for investors and the amount of the minimum investment?
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:58:41 AM

Looks an interesting project and you have raised substantially, well done.

Can you explain why you chose to build on the Stellar blockchain instead of ETH?

I don't see the advantages personally.

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• Bitbond will distribute BB1 token on the Stellar Network. We picked Stellar because of speed, cost and wide adoption.

• At the end of subscription period we will distribute our token on the Stellar Network. Because Stellar transactions are cheap, we are able to distribute interest payments directly to user wallets.

Meanwhile, we accept investments in ETHEREUM, BITCOIN and FIAT (Wire Transfers).

Thank you for the relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

Applying Stellar platform to this project is a huge change that very few projects can do at this time. I think BITBOND will soon receive the trust of the community if the project has more new development strategies and partners will be the main target that the group needs to complete in the near future. I believe that when things get better, the number of investors will increase quickly

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:12:13 PM

It's an old service right? and just today you will be conducting a security token offering. I heard a few disappointing issue about this service and seems you can really guarantee people to get their money back. Is there any improvement on this issue and have the previous issue got fixed?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:06:46 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?
Will they be burned or locked for a certain period of time?
Crypto_Alfonso

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:27:56 AM

Is there a limit to the number of referrals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: