Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] BITBOND STO - Germany's First STO⭐🔥  (Read 3741 times)
julgaut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:48:18 PM

Why did you decide to use Stellar's blockchain instead of Ethereum's? Most ICOs / STOs mostly stick to Ethereum's for their smart contracts and that most people have ETH.

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• We picked Stellar over other networks for it's speed, low cost of transactions and simplicity of development.

• Issuance is a very straight forward procedure which doesn't require smart contract functionality.

• Stellar transactions are cheap we are able to distribute interest payments directly to user wallets.

• Any wallet supporting native Stellar currency, Stellar Lumens will support our token as well.

Meanwhile, ETH holders can participate to Bitbond STO alongside BTC, XLM and EUR Fiat.

Thanks for the relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:57:44 PM

I see that you are backed by a company behind the STO and you haven't just appeared because of the fundraising phase.

Can you give me some more information about Bitbond before the STO?

Hi,

As part of IR Team of Bitbond, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

Bitbond is the first global lending platform for small business loans. We leverage blockchain technology to connect creditworthy borrowers with individual and institutional investors. Founded in 2013, Bitbond now facilitates more than $1 million in business loans every month.

For more, you can visit the About us section of Bitbond platform from https://www.bitbond.com/about_us

Thank you for the relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:58:00 PM

A lending platform? What makes this different from other scam lending platform beside the type of token which is security one? I think there are too many underperformed lending projects already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:06:05 PM

Interesting STO with a strong team, I wish you the best in your project.

This project could be the one that sparks the STO market, because right now it's quite dead compared to the ICOs, and everyone is talking about IEOs.

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to comment on your post.

Unlike the wild west landscape of Initial Coin Offerings (#ICO ), Security token offerings (STOs) actually offer a token that represents a real security-backed asset. In the case of BB1, this is a similar instrument as a bond with coupons paid to investors (while IEOs are mostly equity stakes which require a sound understanding of the project's business model and equity valuation).

Thank you for your enthusiastic comment.

Julien l Bitbond STO

julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:16:39 PM

Interesting STO with a strong team, I wish you the best in your project.

This project could be the one that sparks the STO market, because right now it's quite dead compared to the ICOs, and everyone is talking about IEOs.

Everyone talks about what's popular in the news. Usually these are hamsters who do not understand what is happening with the market and where it is going they are like fish that swim with a stream.
I dont see anything revolutionary in this project, and if you asked me whether it was worth investing money, I would certainly have answered no.

Hi,

I've answered the initial thread on enthusiasm around STO and IEO...

Since BB1 are asset-backed tokens, it brings more rational than conceptual into this project!

What we offer is what we can deliver!

Julien l Bitbond Team

julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:26:24 PM

What exchange(s) will/do you plan to be listed on? Also to you plan to burn tokens if not all tokens are sold during the STO, to increase value?

Hi,

As part of IR Team of Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• After the end of the subscription period on May 10th the token will immediately be tradable on the Stellar decentralized exchange which can among others be accessed here:

https://stellarport.io/home
https://stellarterm.com/
https://interstellar.exchange/#/home

In addition we are in advanced talks wit renown centralized exchanges and will make an announcement once we have signed agreements with them.

• up to 100M tokens will be available for sale but tokens not sold will not be generated, nor burned. Value for holders are interest payments as per this calculator: https://www.bitbondsto.com/calculator

Thank your for the relevant question.

Julien l Bitbond Team

julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:37:08 PM

Do you have an competitors in the centralised world / decentralised market?

I see you have a rather effective company behind the STO, which is promising.

Hi,

Bitbond has built over the years a competitive positioning in the SME Lending space by delivering:

• Instant Funding up to 50 000€
• Online Application with Same Day Approval
• Tailor-made Working Capital Financing solutions
• Innovative Partnerships with eCommerce, Fintech and Marketplaces

In the decentralized market, crypto lending platforms are mostly providing consumer credit line or loan facility against crypto collateral.
At Bitbond, we have expertise in assessing creditworthiness of complex and fast-moving SMEs.

Julien l Bitbond STO
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:47:36 PM

My main question is why did you jump into the blockchain industry when you are successful outside of it? What does the blockchain system give you that your non blockchain system could not deliver?

I like projects that are simply not having a fundraising because they want to earn a lot and are jumping on the hype train.

Hi,

Since its inception in 2013, Bitbond has always integrated blockchain technology in replacement of the inefficient and expensive SWIFT system. We evolve from Bitcoin Blockchain ecosystem to Stable Coin like EURT, and finally, we created our own one: BB1.

Additionally, this is the first German real security issued as a token, without banks' involvement. Which has brought a lot of attention around Btibond as per this article: https://thebitcoinnews.com/bitbond-bafin-approves-germanys-first-security-token-offering-sto/

Thank you for the relevant question!

Julien l Bitbond Team

julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:17:44 PM

A lending platform? What makes this different from other scam lending platform beside the type of token which is security one? I think there are too many underperformed lending projects already.

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer to your questions.

• Analyze the performance of our lending platform on https://www.bitbond.com/statistics (340% YOY Growth)

• Check our licence as a financial institution on the official website of Financial Regulator BaFin on https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/InstInfo/institutDetails.do?cmd=loadInstitutAction&institutId=146194

• Bitbond is a VC-backed Fintech startup and the institutional investors are presented in the Team section on www.bitbondsto.com

• We get mentioned on a regular basis by reputable financial news company (Germany: https://www.handelsblatt.com/finanzen/maerkte/devisen-rohstoffe/krypto-start-up-bitbond-bafin-genehmigt-erstmals-virtuelle-finanzierungsrunde/23991380.html, Reurters: https://ca.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idCAKBN1ID07Y-OCATC)

Like in many other startup verticals, there are only few highly valuable players in the lending space and Bitbond is one of the front-runner!

Thank you for pointing out this topic.

Julien l Bitbond Team

julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:30:27 PM

Seems an interesting project, I'm curious though about a few things.

- Can someone give me the major difference between a ICO and a STO? I have heard a few statements and a few of them seem to contradict.

- How can you state that you are Germany's first STO? Are you backed by an official body / entity? I have only heard of Luxembourg pushing for blockchain laws on a international level.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest!

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer these questions.

• While ICOs are unregulated offerings, STOs underly securities regulations and have to meet requirements defined by financial authorities. Security tokens are underpinned by real assets, such as equity in a company or as in the case of the Bitbond STO a debt and profit participation .

• Security tokens represent securities that are linked to established legal frameworks and business fundamentals. The prospectus of the BB1 token is fully compliant with EU prospectus regulation . This protects investors and reduces fraud risks.

You're correct with Luxemburg and other EU countries like Germany still looking at standard regulatory framework around blockchain technology and crypto-assets. But as Bitbond is already recognized as a financial institution, this is what makes BB1 a front-runner in the STO landscape!

For additional information on these relevant questions, feel free to watch this video presentation: https://youtu.be/LVTbnSQmWcc

Julien l Bitbond Team

Thanks for the detailly provided information but some questions are unclear for me too. Is your project's customer database comply with the rules of lastest GDPR rules by EU?

Hi,

Yes, Bitbond platform is GDPR compliant with its customers database as per the first line of our privacy policy page: https://www.bitbondsto.com/privacy

Julien l Bitbond Team

julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:34:12 PM

I see that you are a successful behind the STO, because of that I want to ask :

- Do you really need to implement blockchain technology into your already well functioning system?

- What will the token be used for in your ecosystem? Is it simply like a share that will increase in value or will it be used for something?

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond, I am qualified to answer your questions.

• Bitbond is the first global lending platform for small business loans. Since day one, we leverage blockchain technology to connect creditworthy borrowers with individual and institutional investors. In other words, we always had blockchain technology as a payment network for lending activity.

• The BB1 Token is a debt instrument similar to a Bond. For P2P lending investors, it is a unique chance to access a diversified investment portoflio with stable return indexed on euro. Moreover, this STO allows us to continue Bitbond's ultimate goal: Become the World's Leading SME Lender. In page 8 of the lightpaper, there is a description of the different use of funds: https://www.bitbondsto.com/files/bitbond-sto-lightpaper.pdf

Have you signed up yet for the 3% discount tier?
Only 4 days left!!!

Julien l Bitbond Team

davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:31:44 PM

Interesting project.

Could you give some more information about your advisors and what advantages they give to the project?
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:21:57 PM

Can I ask what is the main difference between an ICO and a STO?

And how come you don't have any bounties or airdrops of your token? Don't you think you would benefit from extra exposure of the project? Also what happens to the unsold tokens?
tavernakava

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:40:28 PM

Very interesting project, I like the fact you have a large, extensive team.

What is your hard cap and what will you do if you do not reach it? Will you burn the other tokens to increase the value?
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:14:04 PM

I would like to reserve on translations for the project.

Why are there no bounties overall? You could get a lot of exposure simply by using 3-4% of your tokens.

Regardless, I see you have raised over 2 million Euros on your website, it's going great!
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:34:42 PM

Very extensive team and it looks like you know what you are doing from a business standpoint.

What exchanges will the token be on? Or is it a simple hodl and get a pay out from it?
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:23:48 PM

A germany first STO, huh? Such a kind of interesting STO, hope you can find so many investors so easily.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:44:29 PM

Yes, the project is at first glance not bad. collect at this time the amount of $ 100 million is difficult. but the team is confident and big, I think everything will turn out

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:46:43 PM

I liked the project with already working business idea and professional team . I think investments in this project will be the most reliable .
julgaut

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:01:47 PM

Interesting project.

Could you give some more information about your advisors and what advantages they give to the project?

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• Bitbond has attracted some of the best venture capitalists and advisors in the Fintech & Crypto space as per the following link: https://www.bitbondsto.com/#team .

• Founded in 2013, we gather internally all needed expertise to run the STO from end-to-end (legal, technical, marketing, etc). Meanwhile we work with notorious partners who bring even greater value as described in the following post: https://twitter.com/Bitbond/status/1118523769415401478

• Bitbond STO is keen to contribute actively to the development of Security Token Offering. With investor rights covered in a certified prospectus, we offer additionally a high yield stable return on investment thanks to our existing lending platform bitbondsto.com/calculator . The advantages of BB1 are similar to acquiring a bond while eliminating the costly middle-man and fully exploit the strengths of the Stellar blockchain. Furthermore in this short video: https://youtu.be/LVTbnSQmWcc

Thanks for the relevant questions.

Julien l Bitbond Team
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: