Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-Alpha]✅✅ The future of MMORPG's🔥🌍✅🔥✅Claim your LAND🔥✅Become the ELITE🌍  (Read 1409 times)
Kristinnspence (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 03:13:34 PM

so how much can you realistically expect to earn using this game?

A good question, we won't have the full-on cost and earning potential fully calculated until the IEO has been held and we see how much is sold in the IEO and all of the economical functions have been calculated and smart contracts have been made, but we want to make it so that people won't be playing for scraps or a few coins, but will actually be able to earn some money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ianzo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:59:39 PM

Muy interesante los juegos con blockchain, me encantan estos juegos porque la trama se ve muy futurista y bastante realista. me gustaria saber si se requiere de algun equipo con expecificacion unicas.
lyneve32

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:37:47 PM

Buenas Noches? estos juegos se podrán Jugar y comprar en latino américa? es decir yo estoy ubicada en venezuela podria comprarlo me parece interesante Tierra de Nadie... Espero una respuesta positiva Grin
Zombiter

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:40:30 AM

Estimated beta is in around 2 months MAX.

Hi, guys so I have been working on a new project, well actually 2 projects but let us have it suffice to announce the one I am most excited to tell you about.

I am working on a blockchain game that will have a lot of features and will be kinda revolutionary for people and will be pretty popular I believe and I am very excited to finally be able to announce it.

If you can imagine a very popular game that you steal cars and fight others and race in the streets and get weapons and fight other players and do missions etc but with cryptocurrency and blockchain + marketplace and other stuff then you probably will catch my drift of the ideology behind the game that I am creating and working on for a good time now its course an online game where all the players are connected together (a mmo).

Now I don't want to disclose too much information right now until it is time for it but I am looking for a few team members to add to this team even though I have some people eager to join that have been on my previous projects then this project is a unique one so I need to fill up the team with unique people and preferably people who have creative minds and have gamed themselves and also who are dedicated to the task they join in on.

We are also looking for a few angels to join in although we are already chatting with some people about funding round one of our funding since I have some connections in that area after all my previous projects but are open to people joining in as investors as well
funding method that angels provide is mostly in convertible debt with variable discounts but we are open to offers in that area.

in this game, you will also be able to invest and buy all sorts of things and the market will fluctuate and be dependant on the ecosystem in game and you can sell and buy all sorts of things and run businesses and everything and mint through them more money and other things as well but I don' want to disclose too much until its out in beta :-).

So if you are interested in joining as a beta tester or a team member or investor then let me know and write an intro that explains what your intentions are and what you have to offer.

or if you have some questions of the game or what features will be in it then feel free to ask.

Thanks
- Kristinn Spence

Reminds me of an old scam website, similar concept "buy houses to generate BTC"

Your comment is a bit confusing, it is very common now that blockchain based games have land or houses for sale in game that you can buy and then the market takes over and people can make money from brokering and riding the market.

it is great, money is being digitalized in every form, not just in crypto assets but digital assets are actually becoming worth actual usable money, don't you agree that it is a good thing?.

Well it certainly is but there are a few drawbacks too. Anyway do you think there will be options of other crypto wallets or just the Bitcoin? I have few percentage of Litecoin. I was wondering if i can redeem it.
gilrivas

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:53:44 PM

I think it's a good idea to integrate games based on crypto. I recommend you all future city. each spot costs 100$ and we accept Paypal, Btc, Eth, Ltc, BCH. the corporate laws are pretty good for crypto
naco777

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:55:15 PM

Interesting details, I hope this will go well. Cheers!
miguelejb

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:59:16 PM

Do you guys accept money from Non-verified Paypal Account? because here in my country the banks don't let people have credit cards on USD and it's impossible to verify the paypal that way.

I would gladly pay if you'd guys accept it.

Thx
adelayda21

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 04:01:46 PM

With the blockchain you can capture your innovative ideas as well as generate income in cryptocurrencies is something really interesting
mani95

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 04:02:39 PM

This is such on interesting concept of block chain gaming, I bet this is going to be very successful in near future
fkhan33

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 04:08:34 PM

quit impressed with trailer...

eagerly waiting for launch ♥️♥️
bl00dart

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:44:06 PM

So if I buy Pre-alpha I'll earn more? It sounds like an easy way to make money
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 06:42:42 PM

So if I buy Pre-alpha I'll earn more? It sounds like an easy way to make money

You can start earning right now through our referral program
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 06:43:13 PM

Do you guys accept money from Non-verified Paypal Account? because here in my country the banks don't let people have credit cards on USD and it's impossible to verify the paypal that way.

I would gladly pay if you'd guys accept it.

Thx

Yeah it's no problem, we are on board with that and we also accept cryptocurrencies
Rudra957

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:30:43 AM

A Blockchain game where we can build our own empire and earn money, this is going to be interesting, the nest big thing is here i guess  Cool
Rudra957

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:41:23 AM

This is going to be really addictive once you start playing it, the only problem is whether this will be available in all countries
naco777

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:54:43 AM

This is going to be really addictive once you start playing it, the only problem is whether this will be available in all countries

You are right! I hope this will be available in my country.
Cheers!
fkhan33

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:02:27 AM

awesome trailer....  quite impressive....

Loved it♥️
iubaretzu

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:53:44 AM

I like what i saw, and most important for me, i like what I felt 😍😍😍. Marvelous.
MannyNHaddi

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:36:27 AM

The whole idea is quite impressive, being able to earn while playing games and as you say earn money by simply walking in the street!? This is quite lucrative but what is in it for the company? How will they be able to earn? Will it be information gathering? or will it be running a crypto miner on our PCs? Anyhow if the game is fun and I am able to pay off my rent, then i'm all up for it!
MannyNHaddi

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:01:03 AM

That's a great question! I really want to be able to play this game! But all these games and technologies reach to my country almost 2-3 years after launch and by then all the perks and the Easter eggs have been discovered or abuse to the point they are removed. I hope it is a global launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: