Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounty Campaign. How it looks from the different side?  (Read 323 times)
Bajlando88 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:53:39 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a problem, maybe someone will suggest or advise me. We are planning to launch Airdrops or Bounty campaigns in the near future. We would like to avoid using sites that deal with a campaign websites. For two weeks I have been looking for an application, some software that could be used to start such campaigns and automate them. If it was still possible to set tasks in the application that the person has to perform and the program will check it then it would be fantastic.
I've searched a lot of pages and I can not find anything like that. Maybe some hints or suggestions?

I would like to add that I'm not just asking for a typical token multisender only.

Best regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bajlando88 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:42:42 PM

Anyone ? Cheesy
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:58:30 PM

I think there is no an application such as you mention above, and never heard about application which doing automated task report by hunters. Why are you avoid to using services from bounty website?
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:33:14 PM

Instead of going through the hassle on the principles you stated above
Why not  look into the prospect of employing an airdrop firm or a bounty manager

It’s easy that way
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:46:32 PM

The only suggestion i may have for you is to find a bounty manager It will be much more easier and hassle free for most of the good ones and also most of your time is saved and you focus on other things instead of dividing your mind looking for platforms that might not be that effective

Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:56:01 PM

I doubt if there is any application of that type. The only way out is to find somebody to manage a bounty program like a good bounty manager and the  bounty will be successful

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:00:29 PM

I cant imagine what you were thinking but for the airdrop, and bounty campaign. You can hire manager to perform the specific checking of participant. So you dont need to worry how the team can do for that. I guess that project you were talking about was have funds to spend out in this unfortunate thing could happen. It just few amount of eth, so you can grab it without hesitation.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:03:04 PM

It's better you consider employing the services of a good bounty platform. That will help greatly. I don't know how creating a platform is done, those with experience can tell.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:23:47 PM

Hello Everyone
I have a problem, maybe someone will suggest or advise me. We are planning to launch Airdrops or Bounty campaigns in the near future. We would like to avoid using sites that deal with a campaign websites. For two weeks I have been looking for an application, some software that could be used to start such campaigns and automate them. If it was still possible to set tasks in the application that the person has to perform and the program will check it then it would be fantastic.
I've searched a lot of pages and I can not find anything like that. Maybe some hints or suggestions?

I would like to add that I'm not just asking for a typical token multisender only.

Best regards.
If you're running just one bounty campaign in a short period of time, it's better not to use an automated software since it's a waste of time. These days, I think hunters will more likely prefer airdrop compare to bounty. More people will participate if you can give their tokens instantly for the certain task/s.
Bajlando88 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:56:35 PM

Hey Guys,
Thank you all for answers. I think also about bounty manager. I have mentioned about any software because I thought it is gonna give me more management and possibilities but maybe I was wrong......
I cooperated once with this kind of airdrops service but it was not effective that is why I am looking new ways .... Smiley
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:31:25 PM

Bounty, airdrop, I think you should contact bountyhive, http://bountyhive.io/, From my experience maybe over 1 years join many bounty champaign, the best way is bountyhive. Join with many manual bounty, also platfrom bounty but the best is Bountyhive. This is not endorse, Personal experience. I say this because their support is so great, even with over 20K members, he can handle it

The OP is looking for a software not a website for managing bounty campaigns which I think there is no such things because if there is a software that can be use to manage bounty campaigns then there is no need for bounty managers.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:11:36 PM

I do not understand exactly what you are looking for. Why do not you try bounty from the old ways? There are dozens of bounty managers in this forum who can help you in this regard. You should contact with them.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:13:22 PM

Well people not join so many airdrops and bounties as on 2017, i think better do a bounty, but maybe will not be so much people if you pay on your token or coin and not on bitcoin.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:10:13 AM

I'm not sure what you are looking for, to do your airdrop, but you cut always hire a bounty manager, this will save you a lot of time, you can use that time to work on developing your coin. Some of those bounties managers have great experience in finding fraud also. If you want to do it yourself, then you can either use a telegram bot sign up or just use a google spreadsheet!
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:29:20 AM

Hello Everyone

Best regards.

Well, I am not aware of such application. However, I have joined one telegram group where they had their airdrop thru a telegram application which requires you to click on the attendance shhet everyday where active telegram users get points and this is where they get their stake for the airdrop. This will allow you to get a number of community members in telegram as well as to distributr your airdrop. Hope this helps.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:56:19 AM

It depends on the project. I think some is worth it and some is not. I started my airdrop last October 2017 and stopped last mid of April. I bought Bicycle ($100) from airdrop. I stop airdrop when eth became down. And started Bounty.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:28:56 AM

I don't think you can do such thing, the option is only two, either you manage all of the stuff yourself, or you let a person or a team manage it for you, there is nothing in between like automated bounty/airdrop system where you can manage it yourself. Since your account is brand new it will be better if you not managing the bounty yourself, there are two option for bounty management service. Sites that offer bounty management service like Bountyhive, Bounty0x, etc. Or you can use trusted bounty manager from this forum. Check the most trusted bounty managers in this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032713.0

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:41:23 AM

As others have said, the best option for you is to hire a bounty manager, make a deal to pay whether tokens or bitcoin and your problem is gone. I haven't heard any automated tools though, if I'm in your shoes, it better to get someone who has experience and trusted instead of relying to apps that might bring you more problems in the future.

Check the link that someone has given above me and choose the best manager that you see fit for your campaigns.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:06:49 AM

I do not understand exactly what you are looking for. Why do not you try bounty from the old ways? There are dozens of bounty managers in this forum who can help you in this regard. You should contact with them.
I agree with you, than you are looking for something but in my opinion it is not there you should hire a bounty manager, you can work for something else and when the bounty ends you just have to distribute

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:13:21 AM

Honestly it is a pity that you want to automate the bounty program (robotic). Bounty is a manifestation of creativity and a real desire to promote the desired project.If you just want to make an advertisement for a startup, there is no point in looking for programs to automate this process.I saw only automation in the telegram bot.I don’t know how to implement this in practice, but I think it is possible to find information on the Internet if you wish.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████