Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldopo - Economic Dapp game, Crypto using AR and Geo  (Read 352 times)
bustedsynx (OP)

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:38:50 PM

I find it weird that the announcement threads of Worldopo (former Worldopoly) was removed and that no one ever replaced it with a newer thread. Also, its Reddit page is looking abandoned. But don't be fooled. Worldopo's Telegram group https://t.me/worldopo has 40,000 members and has a very active chat.

Could it be that those people are not Bitcointalk forum members at all? Not even one?

From the website https://www.worldopo.io/
Can I start playing Worldopo without investing in WPT?
Yes, since there are two different scenarios for both the casual players, that are looking to be more involved in the game process, and the crypto-investors that are more focused on investing and making a profit while playing the game.

Casual players - we call them "Makers" - can build different buildings and / or factories, produce necessary resources for themselves and other players, trade them, earn and develop their Real Estate empire on Hexagons owned by Cryptolords without the need to invest in WPT and purchase Hexes. Moreover, everyone can become a Cryptolord after getting sufficient game experience.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 09:17:27 PM

I've looked into it and even tried it out and decided its not for me.
Unfortunately, unless you invest a large amount you would not be properly rewarded.
And just building your structures for fun wasn't fun at all.
If I wanted a city simulator type game there are so many other choices out there.
I did like how they use real google map coordinates though.

There have been a lot of these crypto "games" popping up and I wonder if they are reliable investments.
Take Steem Monsters for example.
You would need to buy a lot of cards to be competitive to earn a decent amount of rewards.
But it's all in Steem.  Steemit itself has shriveled down considerably and so the entire thing's future is uncertain.

For any game to be successful, it's needs mass adoption, and crypto is way too underground as of now.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:46:21 PM

I don't really understand what you are trying to talk about, if the announcement thread of a project was removed from the forum, then the admin of the forum don't want to have anything to do with the forum and also don't want bitcointalk members to have anything to do with the forum and I don't see that as our business because the last I checked, an individual cannot delete a created topic but can only edit it, if I am wrong you can correct it but I am sure that I am right about this.
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:24:21 PM

I've looked into it and even tried it out and decided its not for me.
Unfortunately, unless you invest a large amount you would not be properly rewarded.
And just building your structures for fun wasn't fun at all.
If I wanted a city simulator type game there are so many other choices out there.
I did like how they use real google map coordinates though.

There have been a lot of these crypto "games" popping up and I wonder if they are reliable investments.
Take Steem Monsters for example.
You would need to buy a lot of cards to be competitive to earn a decent amount of rewards.
But it's all in Steem.  Steemit itself has shriveled down considerably and so the entire thing's future is uncertain.

For any game to be successful, it's needs mass adoption, and crypto is way too underground as of now.
Soo, all in all it is a game for people only with bigger portion of money in their pockets? I think there will too many competitors to have an offer like that.
bustedsynx (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:23:48 PM

I don't really understand what you are trying to talk about, if the announcement thread of a project was removed from the forum, then the admin of the forum don't want to have anything to do with the forum and also don't want bitcointalk members to have anything to do with the forum and I don't see that as our business because the last I checked, an individual cannot delete a created topic but can only edit it, if I am wrong you can correct it but I am sure that I am right about this.

Moderator removed the ICO Announcement thread because it broke the rules on giveaways.

After the ICO, Worldopo gained a substantial number of players and investors. With so many of them in the Telegram group, not one of them thought of posting a new topic/new ANN in support of their community. So, I assume none of them (supporters) are Bitcointalk readers.

Or probably just lazy to make one.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

bustedsynx (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:31:15 PM

According to Felix Weinstein, Worldopo CEO, 20 devs are working around the clock to finish the game. And almost everything is ready in their own modules. And soon they will combine it. See source: https://t.me/worldopo_ann/130

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:59:14 PM

Moderator removed the ICO Announcement thread because it broke the rules on giveaways.
That's what I think that they probably did something against the forum rules and that's why their thread has been removed. And something like ANN bumping made their thread removed and that is against the forum's policy.

Could it be that those people are not Bitcointalk forum members at all? Not even one?
Yes, I find people on social media uses telegram but they don't use the forum. And despite that this is the best and well known forum, there are people that haven't registered or at least visited here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bustedsynx (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:49:41 PM

Yes, I find people on social media uses telegram but they don't use the forum. And despite that this is the best and well known forum, there are people that haven't registered or at least visited here.

Frankly, I'm glad none of the Bitcointalk forum members are talking about Worldopo. If you visit their Telegram group, you will see it's turning into an ugly crowd, clamoring for updates, etc, etc. They are getting tired of waiting and they are already throwing accusations left and right like I guess some threads in here have.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:17:17 PM

Worldopo ar geo strategy game designed and developed by Qubit AG company: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptopost/worldopo-ar-geo-strategy-game-designed-and-developed-qubit-a-xerzoj

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:09:00 PM

I've promoted worldopo project for months and I've already get my tokens through a bounty platform but I later checked the project out and it turns out to be a mediocore project ,if I've investigate in the first place I won't bother to join the project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

The project doesn't seems it has anything to contribute in cryptosphere, no update no exchange the project is too static, worldopo seems like a dead project to me.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:30:30 PM

I still find it hard to believe that this project is alive and working because there social media is down,Facebook and twitter and even there telegram seem like a crap channel with no moderator cos its full of spam now
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:53:48 PM

The project doesn't seems it has anything to contribute in cryptosphere, no update no exchange the project is too static, worldopo seems like a dead project to me.
Absolutely no  Wink.
At first the product, then the exchange.
Now it seems there are coming some news in the next time.
We will see.
bustedsynx (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:42:40 PM

The Wordopo team are still going about the "alpha" tests for the new game. They said it has been distributed to a limited amount of users. They will be studying feedbacks about the new UI. As for exchange listing, that is still not in the cards.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

bustedsynx (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:07:22 PM

Update: the release of the new version of the game is close as never before. They said in this update, along with updated graphics, you certainly will see new gameplay, which will include the connection of electricity, Internet, influence of buildings, drones and much more. A more detailed list of changes will be posted immediately before the release. And of course, one of the most important components of the update will be strategy and economics, including changes on mining farms.
 More here https://www.worldopo.io/news/new-update-mining-farm-balance

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:21:04 PM

AI and VR related projects mostly died or scam. Worldopoly tried hard to raise enough funds but still, they are yet. There is no investor left for such ICO projects. All of their whitepaper words are fake, lie and bullshit. UBEX was AI-based and their all words are fake. And about telegram chat activity. Nowadays, it is very easy to make an active chat in a telegram, just spend 5-6 ETH, your telegram group will be full of active people with great praising! Worldopo is not a talkable project anymore.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
bustedsynx (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:36:53 PM

AI and VR related projects mostly died or scam. Worldopoly tried hard to raise enough funds but still, they are yet. There is no investor left for such ICO projects. All of their whitepaper words are fake, lie and bullshit. UBEX was AI-based and their all words are fake. And about telegram chat activity. Nowadays, it is very easy to make an active chat in a telegram, just spend 5-6 ETH, your telegram group will be full of active people with great praising! Worldopo is not a talkable project anymore.

It is very hard to make in-roads with new technology. 3D printing was all the rage back then and now it is out of the limelight, many startups gone, but the industry is still there. Worldopoly or the new name, Worldopo still has players sticking with it along with some investors. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:09:56 AM

I invested $240 and bought 2000gems and bought the miners are started mining. I now have over 50k gems and the entire time the pushed the price per gem up each and every sales stage. The price was $0.25 I think.
So obviously the inflation is insane I more certainly do not have 50k x $0.25 bitcoin value of these tokens. I have that much worth if you buy through the ply store.

I stopped playing the game months ago because the game now lags so much since I have so many farms. I make more gems then I can spend. It lags so much it takes 30 minutes of pure frustration just to collect everything. It is unplayable and eventually, the miners stop loading since they stretch out so far the game doesn't seem to be able to handle itself once you build a certain number of mines. I have a few hundred mines,
Very cool idea and very cool idea. There was talk about an update but this has not happened for months it looks abandoned but telegram is still active but I have not been to the telegram group for months. I put this game in the back of my mind. Maybe will all just lost our money? I would like to know what is going on so anyone who can shed light on this please do so.

bustedsynx (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:04:01 AM

I invested $240 and bought 2000gems and bought the miners are started mining. I now have over 50k gems and the entire time the pushed the price per gem up each and every sales stage. The price was $0.25 I think.
So obviously the inflation is insane I more certainly do not have 50k x $0.25 bitcoin value of these tokens. I have that much worth if you buy through the ply store.

I stopped playing the game months ago because the game now lags so much since I have so many farms. I make more gems then I can spend. It lags so much it takes 30 minutes of pure frustration just to collect everything. It is unplayable and eventually, the miners stop loading since they stretch out so far the game doesn't seem to be able to handle itself once you build a certain number of mines. I have a few hundred mines,
Very cool idea and very cool idea. There was talk about an update but this has not happened for months it looks abandoned but telegram is still active but I have not been to the telegram group for months. I put this game in the back of my mind. Maybe will all just lost our money? I would like to know what is going on so anyone who can shed light on this please do so.

Lag? I never heard a miner complained about that, maybe I skipped a conversation related to it. Also, the announced update doesn't talk about that.

You can follow this thread as I try to update Bitcointalk members about Worldopo's "progress." I have vested interest in the success of this game.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

bustedsynx (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:47:53 PM

By the way, Youtube has many videos already about Worldopo - tutorials, gameplay, etc. Ima Poob is an avid gamer and makes a lot of game videos, Worldopo included. Check out his Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjNiAbN5Loqu7ZGsxtGzPQ

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │