Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I mine some type of crypto with my kitchen appliances?  (Read 546 times)
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

With a web browser you can mine JSE, even with very low CPU power
https://www.jsecoin.com/

How many coins I can mine everyday?
It’s profitable for us? I wanna start mine this coin but how can I get all details?

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:16:07 PM

Few days too late. This would have been a perfect post for 1st of April. I would wash more clothes and dishes if the machines game me bitcoin while working Smiley. My hoover needs a miner too.
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2095
Merit: 1396

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

There was a crypto startup that wanted to put bitcoin ASICs in appliances....I think they almost had a deal to put them in LED lightbulbs lol.

EDIT: Oh ya it was bitfury LOL: https://www.coindesk.com/bitfury-light-bulbs-mine-bitcoin

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

This is quite interesting. Why do you want to use your kitchen appliances as  mining  tools  to mine cryptocurrency??... How are you gonna configure the mining software on these appliances? Please get yourself a mining computer or build a mining pc rather than thinking of using your kitchen appliances.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:57:08 PM

Mining cryptocurrencies is a serious enterprise. Your toaster, refrigerators ,microwaves etc are designed for you kitchen and should only be used for such.Interested in mining, get some good gpu cards and you will find a lot of useful threads here to guide you.Let no one convince you otherwise that it is a worthwhile venture to mine with with lcd or gas cooker.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:06:30 AM

I'm still new, and I'm still not familiar with cryptocurrency. After I went to the crypto world, I was immediately interested in mining, I think a little risk with budget funds.
I know now, it turns out it's not just computers, kitchen equipment can also be used as a mining tool.
This is the latest knowledge for me, and I will learn more about it.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:21:18 AM

Surprised this thread was created in April and i've haven't seen it until today.

Seems like a troll post but at first when I read the topic I assumed that the OP wants to use the 240V power which kitchen appliances like the Stove or the Dryer use and plug in some miners into there.

I've actually seen people do that since they never cook at home or they never use the dryer. And its less of a headache than hiring an electrician to install more power circuits.

However when I Read that he wants his fridge to actually mine with the low power CPU chip, I guessed he is talking about something completely different. Most likely if there is enough interest you can probably mine with some console like the Playstation or Xbox however most house hold itens you can forget. I guess you can always get that Router which mines BTC, however I still think its a waste of money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:44:15 AM

The topic clearly has a humorous bias. But seriously, for mining, special equipment (GPU, Asic, etc.) is used, which was created just for this. This equipment can withstand the load that mining causes. As for your refrigerator, it’s unlikely that its manufacturer provided for the fact that you will be earning digital money on it. You can probably significantly reduce the life of your refrigerator and other household appliances with such experiments.

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:25:23 AM

Few days too late. This would have been a perfect post for 1st of April. I would wash more clothes and dishes if the machines game me bitcoin while working Smiley. My hoover needs a miner too.
Dude, duh.
Everyone knows hoovers suck at mining.

[insert ba-dum-tsssss animated gif here]
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:34:39 PM

This sarcasm almost got me thinking that one can really mine cryptocurrency using those appliances.
It is so hilarious.
Mining with fridge .....the angel in charge of trumpet should blow it already.
Let the world end😀

You must not laugh, guys. I also thought before it was a joke, but I met curious information on the Internet. It was reported that the Chinese corporation Midea Group was going to mine Bitcoins using different home technics. They described a method of mining cryptocurrency in the process of everyday household devices, such as air conditioners, which are one of the company's main products.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:26:15 PM

Seems like a troll post but at first
It doesnt only seem to be a troll post at first but it is actually a complete joke to me. Grin
I guess you can always get that Router which mines BTC, however I still think its a waste of money.
Thinking up on these things will just give you out stress on trying to exploring up things which arent even sufficient.Why would people do
really love to make it hard if they can simply buy up specific things that solely intended for mining.?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:53:48 AM

You can try to mine using a high powered microwave but you run the risk of only earning micro amounts of WAVES :d Sorry but the op was asking for it with this kind of post!

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:00:19 AM

You can mine bitcoin also without any computer or mining equipment! (0.67 hashes per day!)
http://www.righto.com/2014/09/mining-bitcoin-with-pencil-and-paper.html

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:42:48 AM

People are always on the hunt for innovative ways to get crypto, and I'm sure that on the future all our appliances will be mining as that will be a very sustainable way to keep networks running with no additional hardware...
but at this moment I think there will be no profit in risking damage to your expensive kitchen hardware, as with one GPU you would have more hashrate than with all the appliances put together (if you could use them to mine)
 Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: