Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] News-Coin - Be aware of everything. Work product.  (Read 14739 times)
Marescaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:32:25 PM

Hello and thanks for your question.
Why do you think that a coin is so necessary for a news resource?
We decided to use the blockchain and create a token because we want to be open and independent.
We have nothing to hide, let everyone see it.
The marker will be used to reward and pay the author. This is a long-accepted innovation, and we support it.
You say that there are no project costs, but what about hosting and domain?
We fully cover such costs on our own. Therefore, there is no need to raise funds; in any case, the project will fully function.
What is the end date for hosting?
Which wallets are suitable for coins?
atlervcik (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:15:37 PM

Hello and thanks for your question.
Why do you think that a coin is so necessary for a news resource?
We decided to use the blockchain and create a token because we want to be open and independent.
We have nothing to hide, let everyone see it.
The marker will be used to reward and pay the author. This is a long-accepted innovation, and we support it.
You say that there are no project costs, but what about hosting and domain?
We fully cover such costs on our own. Therefore, there is no need to raise funds; in any case, the project will fully function.
What is the end date for hosting?
Which wallets are suitable for coins?
At the moment, hosting paid for 1 year.
The domain name is paid for 1 year.
We recommend MEW (myetherwallet)
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:13:25 PM

I like the concept of this platform but the marketing is poor .Many people ought to know about this project.  A little bounty will help in that aspect

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 01:50:20 AM

I like the concept of this platform but the marketing is poor .Many people ought to know about this project.  A little bounty will help in that aspect
yes you are right they must immediately launch bounty because it will help spread the news about this project, I just saw telegram and I saw there were only 3 members there

atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:25:33 AM

yes you are right they must immediately launch bounty because it will help spread the news about this project, I just saw telegram and I saw there were only 3 members there
Thank you for your responsiveness! At the moment we have completed the development of the bounty and are almost ready to launch. Soon there will be a beginning.
Fyaakoth

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:00:28 AM

We are in no way going to close the site! We will fulfill all our preliminary plans and believe in success.
In any case, we will not give up in the face of circumstances. Smiley
Well, if hosting is really paid for 1 year, then you are going in the right direction. Let's wait for the full launch and see how you will function. Thanks for the answer.
Beliager

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:28:09 AM

Hello, how can I try to become an author. Where should I write?
Hello! Please wait for the launch of the site, for this there will be a special section. Also, all instructions will be posted there.
Will it be possible to publish links on my telegram channel and receive tokens?
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:25:06 PM

Hello! Please wait for the launch of the site, for this there will be a special section. Also, all instructions will be posted there.
Yes, we see this as a cooperation option. The main point is the source from our site.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:24:04 PM

Yes, we see this as a cooperation option. The main point is the source from our site.

hi, what happend with coin news official website, its said Index of/
check this screenshoot http://prntscr.com/nbs846
i hope everything will be fixed soon
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Beliager

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:32:48 PM

Good. Where to send links to published materials?
Nickjan

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

I do not think that the token will be actively used. First you need at least a good audience. Show her the quality of the resource, and only then think about the token. Although in any case, good luck, the idea is not bad, but it will be difficult to implement it.
Our business model is that when using a token there will be more favorable conditions for participants and advertisers. Wink
I understood that. But, I mean, you need a lot of users to implement this. Their number should be more than a thousand.
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:57:08 PM

hi, what happend with coin news official website, its said Index of/
check this screenshoot http://prntscr.com/nbs846
i hope everything will be fixed soon
thanks
Hello, we worked on the site and completed the work. Soon we will launch it within 24 hours.

Good. Where to send links to published materials?
Please wait, the site has all the necessary information for this. As soon as we launch it, you will know everything.

I understood that. But, I mean, you need a lot of users to implement this. Their number should be more than a thousand.
We are seriously committed to the implementation of this project and will do everything in our power.
Quohaxie

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:00:03 AM

Can you name the TWITTER account requirements? For bounty company
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:28:04 AM

Twitter at least 500 people. We do not make excessive conditions.
Quohaxie

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:03:09 PM

Baunty will be one-time or weekly? I want to know the conditions. You said that the development of the award is almost complete.
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:29:38 PM

Baunty will be one-time or weekly? I want to know the conditions. You said that the development of the award is almost complete.
As for Twitter, the conditions will be as follows:
reward for repost new entries, subscription
Tokens will be distributed every 2 weeks.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

Well, at least a year you will exist. Well, I hope that this company will bear fruit, and we can get some tokens.
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:43:43 PM

Well, at least a year you will exist. Well, I hope that this company will bear fruit, and we can get some tokens.
We will be active anyway. We have an idea, ways and methods of its implementation. We are very pleased that, at least, we managed to interest several people. We hope that everything will continue to get better.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:30:26 PM

We will be active anyway. We have an idea, ways and methods of its implementation. We are very pleased that, at least, we managed to interest several people. We hope that everything will continue to get better.
When will the site work? I still can't turn it on
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:39:15 PM

When will the site work? I still can't turn it on
We apologize for the delay before launch. In the near future work will be configured. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: