Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] News-Coin - Be aware of everything. Work product.  (Read 14739 times)
atlervcik (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:40:56 PM

Things are going well. We are actively engaged in the development. Transfers will be with the release of the bounty company.
Unfortunately, the bounty company has difficulties, but we are working on it.
Sorry to hear that there are problems. But, many understand that the success of such a project will be minimal. Now the news is read in various places. Maybe you should put more emphasis on social networks, develop bots. then it will be more interesting.
Thanks for the advice. We will definitely think, we like your idea.
Beliager

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:26:11 PM

This procedure was forced. Some design and technical documentation was done incorrectly. We are actively engaged in improving information and project work.
A smart contract is not easy to change. Therefore, I would like to hear the real reason.
Baunty was developed, why is it postponed?
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:43:34 PM

This procedure was forced. Some design and technical documentation was done incorrectly. We are actively engaged in improving information and project work.
A smart contract is not easy to change. Therefore, I would like to hear the real reason.
The initial smart contact was created incorrectly and was not opened. We completely remake it. The reason for the delay in the bounty company's is also related to this.
Beliager

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:31:05 AM

The initial smart contact was created incorrectly and was not opened. We completely remake it. The reason for the delay in the bounty company's is also related to this.
In any case, well done, trying to fix it.
I went several times to the site, quite simple in design, the news comes out regularly. Good try.
Nickjan

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:41:02 AM

It was possible to launch a bounty company without a working smart contract. Conduct accruals manually, after fully operational, transfer them. But this is so by the way.
Quohaxie

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:59:00 AM

If you offered not your own cryptocurrency, but another liquid one, this would attract more people.
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:08:32 AM

It was possible to launch a bounty company without a working smart contract. Conduct accruals manually, after fully operational, transfer them. But this is so by the way.
We believe that this method will not be correct. First you need to solve all the issues related to the settings and work, and then do the promotion.
If you offered not your own cryptocurrency, but another liquid one, this would attract more people.
In the future we will probably conduct this practice for authors.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:25:24 PM

Hello How is progress going? Is the token completely ready? I see that the site is functioning, but there is no action with the token.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:17:31 AM

There is nothing wrong with the concept but the token allocation has a huge problem. The team will hold 30% of total supply which mean when the token is highly valuable in the market in terms of price, then the team can sell their tokens to make them rich. It's better to avoid this kind of project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:18:31 PM

Hello How is progress going? Is the token completely ready? I see that the site is functioning, but there is no action with the token.
At the moment we are working with the token.
The resource itself is fully functional. The rewards will be as soon as we complete all the work. Wink
Marescaz

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:31:22 PM

At the moment we are working with the token.
The resource itself is fully functional. The rewards will be as soon as we complete all the work. Wink

I noticed that the site is working. But you do everything for a long time, thereby pushing others away from the project. No offense, but this is my personal opinion.
Beliager

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:44:18 PM

Good day. You said that you are negotiating with exchanges. Already agreed? Because if the tokens are not liquid, very few people will participate in the remuneration of the company.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:47:57 PM

There is nothing wrong with the concept but the token allocation has a huge problem. The team will hold 30% of total supply which mean when the token is highly valuable in the market in terms of price, then the team can sell their tokens to make them rich. It's better to avoid this kind of project.

This is more than likely to happen here. And do we really another platform like this. There are already free sites doing what they do. So I don't understand where its value will come from. This might be another pump and dump token.
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:02:14 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 12:14:16 AM by atlervcik

Good day. You said that you are negotiating with exchanges. Already agreed? Because if the tokens are not liquid, very few people will participate in the remuneration of the company.
At the moment, an agreement has not yet been reached, but it will be already this quarter.

This is more than likely to happen here. And do we really another platform like this. There are already free sites doing what they do. So I don't understand where its value will come from. This might be another pump and dump token.
We only want to make a liquid token that will be used on our platform.

I noticed that the site is working. But you do everything for a long time, thereby pushing others away from the project. No offense, but this is my personal opinion.
We want to prepare a full-fledged and workable product that will not be raw.
Marescaz

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:17:05 AM

Nobody wants to do badly ... But, when the time frame starts to break a little, many people will not like it. In the future, the attitude will change. Think about it.
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:29:13 AM

Nobody wants to do badly ... But, when the time frame starts to break a little, many people will not like it. In the future, the attitude will change. Think about it.
We do not go beyond what we promise. We only report on the success of the development at the moment. We want to be as open as possible. In any case, thanks for your comment, we will definitely take it into account.
MaksimkaRX

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:44:35 AM

Why don't you want to post information about the team? It would be nice if you have nothing to hide. Sad
atlervcik (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:55:24 AM

Why don't you want to post information about the team? It would be nice if you have nothing to hide. Sad
We see no need for such projects.
This is just a news resource that will be useful to most. If at some point it becomes critically necessary, we will do it without any problems. I repeat, our goal is simple - to launch a platform that will help both to be aware of everything, and to make money.
MaksimkaRX

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:00:33 AM

This is just a news resource that will be useful to most. If at some point it becomes critically necessary, we will do it without any problems. I repeat, our goal is simple - to launch a platform that will help both to be aware of everything, and to make money.
In this case, tell us a little about yourself. Do you have experience in this area? Or are you completely new. What do you expect from yourself?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 11:13:57 AM

In any project, Project owners transparency is important,. It is not a requirements but it will add and boost investors confidence for your coin,.

But still its your choice if you want to show your face and be transparent, Since there are no ICO, Its not mandatory

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌