Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash  (Read 242 times)
Sauaba (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:03:05 PM

Hi.
Indicated here, until now I´m using Localbitcoins.com. But I didn´t know that Localbitcoins.com doesn´t handle with Bitcoin Cash. A person made a transfer to my wallet of Localbitcoins but it never has been credited. Today I knew, that he send Bitcoin Cash.
I lost my money and I know that there is no way to get it back.
Is ther another good option like Localbitcoins.com, which accepts other currencies including Bitcoin Cash?
Can someone help me with it.
I appreciate very much.
Thanks i advance.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:11:48 PM

Hi.
Indicated here, until now I´m using Localbitcoins.com. But I didn´t know that Localbitcoins.com doesn´t handle with Bitcoin Cash. A person made a transfer to my wallet of Localbitcoins but it never has been credited. Today I knew, that he send Bitcoin Cash.
Is ther another good option like Localbitcoins.com, which accepts other currencies including Bitcoin Cash?
I appreciate very much.
Thanks i advance.

Unfortunately, this is a difficult situation. I'm not sure you can get your money. There are those who can help in more detail about this. But I think you should contact the localbitcoin support team immediately.

There are two ways. They may send back the BCH that came through the private key of the wallet in their system, or they will remove the private key from their list and give you for you withdraw your BCH.

But they may not want to do these two things also. Sorry for you. Hope you can find a way.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:27:26 PM

Hi.
I appreciate very much.
Thanks i advance.

Unfortunately, this is a difficult situation. I'm not sure you can get your money. There are those who can help in more detail about this. But I think you should contact the localbitcoin support team immediately.

There are two ways. They may send back the BCH that came through the private key of the wallet in their system, or they will remove the private key from their list and give you for you withdraw your BCH.

But they may not want to do these two things also. Sorry for you. Hope you can find a way.
Actually its upon the team who will check it if they really need to give it back to you by you cooperating to verify that it is indeed funds from you,been in that kind of situation but with different coin same incident,they gave it back to me after i verified the funds was mine.You can always try to reach up to support

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Sauaba (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:41:52 PM

Can someone indicate an alternative to Localbitcoins, who accept Bitcoin Cash?
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:41:24 PM

Here you can find alternatives and an specific explanation of everything you will need along to way to trade Bitcoin Cash:

https://99bitcoins.com/buy-bitcoin-cash/

In that same website you have instructions about other currencies too not only that one, along with other really useful information.

And if you or anyone would like to do a Bitcoin crash course, you can check out this url in the exact same website:

https://99bitcoins.com/
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:59:36 PM

here is one place i found https://local.bitcoin.com  i personally have not used it, so cannot say with confidence that you should or shouldn't use, do your own research or just deal in small amounts.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:19:41 PM

So unfortunate you bitcoin cash is lost for ever because you sent it to a bitcoin address on local bitcoin because you failed to know that the bitcoin wallet does not support bitcoin cash and canal only accept bit so only bitcoin deposits will appears on the wallet and any other coin send to that address may lost on the blockchain.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:20:01 PM

There is a slight chance you could get your BCH with the assist of your service providers, localbitcoin in this case, try to contact their support center and tell them what happen. Nevertheless, it really needs some significant effort for the providers to access 'directly' the private key.  They somehow might willingly to help faster if your money is a big amount.

Anyway, the thread isn't on the proper section, and you really need to start using real currency, not the shit scam one(BCH).
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:32:15 AM

I've heard the same mistake that has been done by other people with other platforms like exchanges. And as suggested, you can contact localbitcoins support and ask them to figure it out if its possible for them to retrieve the BCH that was sent to you.

We have Currency Exchange and Marketplace (Altcoins) here where you can deal p2p.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:13:09 PM

Hi.
I appreciate very much.
Thanks i advance.
Does your problem already resolved?

Dont panic yet you can still possibly get those BCH back.Your last resort would really just simply contacting their support just like what most people suggesting on here.They are the
only ones who do have the access of they keys.Just tell them about the situation and let them understand and they can possible retrieve those BCH.

and you really need to start using real currency, not the shit scam one(BCH).
Hands down to this one. Dont fkin support that BCH trash. lol

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:13:23 AM

Hi.
I appreciate very much.
Thanks i advance.
I am not sure is there any site like localbitcoin to convery bitcoin cash into fiat money even if it exist then chance of getting scammed is high,so you can convert bitcoin cash into bitcoin from any of exchange then deposit the bitcoin into localbitcoin to convert it which may takes time but the safe way to convert or you can find the traders on currency exchange section who wants to buy bitcoin cash for bitcoin from you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:34:28 PM

Hi.
I appreciate very much.
Thanks i advance.

It seems that you have to give up what your partner is transferring, because usually if don't handle the exchange, shipping will definitely be lost, try contacting contact support from localbitcoins.com that there is a shipping error, hopefully there are considerations.
next time you can see here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
if you want to receive other shipments.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:04:05 PM

Hi.
I appreciate very much.
Thanks i advance.
This is really very sad situation and I really feel bad for you but I hope we all learn from op mistakes and when we are sending coins we do double check before sending coins to any wallets.  This happens to my childhood friend in July last year and it is really disappointing.  I remember how he deposit a coin to the same address he was trying to send coins from and uptill now his around $2,000 is hanging in the network.  If you have remitano in your country I think you can trade bitcoin,  bitcoin cash and ethereum to your local currency.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:55:21 PM

here is one place i found https://local.bitcoin.com  i personally have not used it, so cannot say with confidence that you should or shouldn't use, do your own research or just deal in small amounts.

it looks like the website you share is not launched because after i visit it's just said coming soon
so if they launch that it will be a good way to buy bitcoin cash

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: