Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (H) 100 EUR Paypal (W): BTC (Your % Ratio?)  (Read 185 times)
coin-boss (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:31:29 PM

Hi Bitcointalk,

As the subject says:

(H) 100 EUR Paypal (W): BTC

My Paypal account is verified, will provide a Screenshot of clean funds. Anything more needed, let me know.

Will definitely go first when we agree on terms, ill prefer trusted forum members and keep the right to decline any offer given.

Obviously, I'd like Preev 1:1  Grin but realistically I'm aware that won't happen... so please let me know your Preev -XX%. You can PM but I prefer transparent posts in the thread.

Thank you in advance.

P.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin-boss (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:07:04 AM

Bump to me  Grin
coin-boss (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:30:21 PM

Found via localbitcoins.com, closing thread.

Thanks,

P.
coin-boss (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:30:05 PM

Have another 100 EUR (and a bit more) and want to buy your BTC. Will go first for a trusted member, have successful trades here and on localbitcoins. Can provide a screenshot of PP Account settings and PP Balance if desired.

Thanks,

P.
qavhity

Activity: 62
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:22:55 PM

Have another 100 EUR (and a bit more) and want to buy your BTC. Will go first for a trusted member, have successful trades here and on localbitcoins. Can provide a screenshot of PP Account settings and PP Balance if desired.

Thanks,

P.
I can  do  this  for you my final rates are preev +15% I  am ready to use any escrow  this forum or lbc but you pay escrow charges
1more thing  my PayPal is in USD so you send me in USD and hope you can send as friends and family
Only 2 verification needed
Your PayPal funds screenshort and your  profile page screenshot
Please don't ask me to send first I am also OK in small trade
coin-boss (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:56:07 AM

Thanks,

P.
I can  do  this  for you my final rates are preev +15% I  am ready to use any escrow  this forum or lbc but you pay escrow charges
1more thing  my PayPal is in USD so you send me in USD and hope you can send as friends and family
Only 2 verification needed
Your PayPal funds screenshort and your  profile page screenshot
Please don't ask me to send first I am also OK in small trade

Hi replied to your PM. As I said I prefer LBC. USD is not a problem. However, as it seems i cant send F&F due to the country (Israel) I currently live in. I'm checking this with PayPal support at the moment. Let me know your LBC account if that still ok for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: