Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 06:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoins In the UK Fast, Anonymously and Safe!  (Read 3778 times)
Fast-Bit (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:04:23 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 08:45:59 PM by Fast-Bit

Removed
Changed locations
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:45:42 PM

www.fast-bit.co.uk

I have just setup my new business allows you to buy and sell bitcoins. I have been in the bitcoin trading business for a few months now and i have made thousands off trading them. I decided to make a site to service people in the UK that want to buy and sell Bitcoin with ease.

Go visit the site above and click on the "buy bitcoins" tab. Fill out the form and that will be sent to My email, and I will process your request personally.

Currently we are only accepting UK Bank Transfers. The owner has stated that he will be taking international bank transfer on request if you want though.

Our rates are 13% above the sell price at www.coinbase.com/charts.

Here is a link the owners bitcoin wallet. As you can see he has traded 200BTC so far.

Come check us out, and have a great day.

Note: This is a legit business.

I do not condone any illegal activity, what you do with you're bitcoins is  you're choice.

Without wanting to be unduly cynical, it's a good job you added that last bit man! What with your failure to meet even the basic UK business criteria with this site, I definitely wouldn't have known, if not for that singly reassuring promise!

Where must I disclose my company’s name?

Every company (except dormant companies) must display its registered name at its registered office and inspection place.

The company’s name is also required at any place at which it carries on business. But if that place is primarily used for living accommodation (like for example the director’s address) the company will be exempt.

Your business correspondence and documents (including documents in hard copy, electronic or any other form) must also disclose the company’s name. It must also be displayed on the company’s websites.

How must I disclose my company name?

The company name must be displayed continuously..
Similar rules govern sole traders, llp's and ltds, although this particular wording is for ltd.

You're advertising from a user account registered today, using a free template on a domain that was only registered today and with absolutely zero legally required contact information on your website. Congrats on having the motivation to actually do something, but I would have to warn everyone to stay away until you're further developed.

Don't take this the wrong way, I applaud your effort, but you need to build some SERIOUS credibility and put your balls on the table before I'd touch this with a bargepole. The sector is inherently a trustless one.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:39:29 PM

A bit funny how always newbies advertise something using-"this is legit business"
Where is legal info on your site? Where is minimum to operate as business in UK?

Check any registered seller of bitcoins and see how legal stuff look like.

Your site plus @outlook mail dont give any confidence.

I bet soon this thread will be full of newbies who made business with you and they are happy as hell.

And why you mention "OWNER" wallet not yours? If you not controlling anything why u using this in thread?

Unfortunately bitcoin world is full of scam and easy money for know-how people. So you have to work hard before you can call anything legit.

jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:49:49 PM

I wish there is an address on the website that I can verify. Users are sending money afterall.
oblongmeteor

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

Obscenely expensive to buy (10% up to 1K?!?). Better off using speedybitcoin or bittylicious - both have rates way lower. You can't sell bitcoins on those platforms though.
Fast-Bit (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:04:44 AM

Thanks all for reply Cheesy

Fast-Coins requires no sign up, no verification of age etc.

We also offer cash via mail for cashing out.

Fast-Bit

A bit funny how always newbies advertise something using-"this is legit business"
Where is legal info on your site? Where is minimum to operate as business in UK?

I bet soon this thread will be full of newbies who made business with you and they are happy as hell.

And why you mention "OWNER" wallet not yours? If you not controlling anything why u using this in thread?

Unfortunately bitcoin world is full of scam and easy money for know-how people. So you have to work hard before you can call anything legit.

Hello,
I see where you are coming from man!
I traded on sheepmarket place for a few months and was verified.
I will be starting up on those sites again soon and will post my feedback Smiley
btmtb

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:32:44 PM

Thanks all for reply Cheesy

Fast-Coins requires no sign up, no verification of age etc.

We also offer cash via mail for cashing out.

Fast-Bit

Hello,
I see where you are coming from man!
I traded on sheepmarket place for a few months and was verified.
I will be starting up on those sites again soon and will post my feedback Smiley

Hi Fast-Bit, You're not addressing a really important point here. You may choose to accept completely anonymous customers, but you cant operate a business being completely anonymous yourself. You have to provide a high level of openness regarding your company as an absolute minimum to be compliant with UK law. Anything short of this doesn't reflect being legit, but instead screams SCAM WARNING.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:27:52 PM

Hi Fast-Bit, You're not addressing a really important point here. You may choose to accept completely anonymous customers, but you cant operate a business being completely anonymous yourself. You have to provide a high level of openness regarding your company as an absolute minimum to be compliant with UK law. Anything short of this doesn't reflect being legit, but instead screams SCAM WARNING.
Pretty sure he doesn't care about UK law and his reference to being "legit" was simply an effort to provide comfort that he is not operating a scam.

Whether you share his beliefs and/or choose to do business with him is another matter.
meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:11:31 PM

If anyone sends coins to a simple Wordpress created site you need sectioned.
Fast-Bit (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:17:45 AM

Hey guys
Im trying my best Smiley
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4545

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:21:30 PM

OP

you start your main message with "I", "me", then when showing reputation using a wallet.. you say "he". you also then say you process the transactions but then say check "us" out.

.. have you learnt to clone yourself, or simply have a multiple personality disorder?

as for being legit. your "business" needs some "business" credentials. EG a listing on companies house, which includes a name and address.

if you fail to provide that then no one will pay you. simply because if you fail to forfill transactions, people wont know where to go to, to slap you with a wet fish / court order.

you do not have enough reputation or understanding of facts for people to trust you to remain anonymous. there are many scammers that would rip people off for as little as £10, so dont reply with the old scammer saying of "ripping someone off for just £10 is not worth the damage to my rep".. because people do it.

your whole post has the feeling of a teenagers scam, looking to make just £10-$50 without doing any work, purely to feed a drug habit or to go 'out on the town' at the weekend

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:58:04 PM

your whole post has the feeling of a teenagers scam, looking to make just £10-$50 without doing any work, purely to feed a drug habit or to go 'out on the town' at the weekend

^^essence^^

rero2

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:20:44 PM

I know this guy from another forum, and I didnt know he posted here until I saw this. He is actually quite legit and I traded with him myself.
Now I'm not telling you to believe me because I'm new myself but there are exceptions.

now he was also a verified memeber in some deep web selling bitcoins but at the end every exchange you do has a risk.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:21:48 PM

I know this guy from another forum, and I didnt know he posted here until I saw this. He is actually quite legit and I traded with him myself.
Now I'm not telling you to believe me because I'm new myself but there are exceptions.

Yeah we know. exceptions because newbie account says that.

Good luck.
rero2

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:29:00 PM

Yeah we know. exceptions because newbie account says that.

Good luck.
well yeah I don't expect you to believe me now but only time will prove to you that I am a trusted person and I know that. Now for fast bit who is the main subject of this thread I can tell you that his transaction are actually legit and he has a reason why he's doing this indeed.
at the end of the day I'm surprised that I came across this guys thread and he actually made a new account just like I did and you will probably not think it is a coincidence but by the way you're talking you seem to judge book by its cover really quickly but the reason behind that is that there are so many scammers on this forum.
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:35:36 PM

Any connection to Fasbit?

rero2

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:41:23 PM

what do you mean?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:43:48 PM

Any connection to Fasbit?

Probably not.Its just coincidence. Tongue
rero2

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:52:38 PM

oh it another bitcoin exchange  Shocked
btmtb

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:52:54 PM

This still appears to be scammy bullshit. Or at the very least, totally incompetent. Evidenced by nearly a month going by since claiming to "be a legit business" and still failing to address the basic, absolutely fundamental, business requirements needed to back this up, with a shit free template site. He's made zero effort to be transparent.

Stay away.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: