Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next after "When Binance"?  (Read 680 times)
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:25:48 PM

The bitter truth is that out of 75 percent of investor who per take in ICO are only interested in the money and not what actually what they have too offer.  That the more reason why they mostly ask for exchange listing immediately ICO.  Cryptocurreny Investors are always looking for a double value of their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:28:02 PM

That's right, you'll never hear them again because they have already dumped that token.
When someone cries for 'when exchange' there's already a plan ahead that he/she wants to sell that token and dump it immediately to get some profit or break even.
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:29:39 PM

People believe that if any coin or token got listed on binance the price will skyrocket
Yes, this is the current belief. It appears that some people were brainwashed or something with this. I do not even know when this thing actually started.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:06:17 PM

I don't know about you but I find it very common these days to see comments like "when exchange?"
When dev team lists it on a Dex (which are usually smaller), the next question is "when exchange xx?".
When dev team gets the token listed on a centralized exchange (more like medium), the next question is "When Bittrex?; Okex?; Huobi?; Binance?"

I believe we can all agree that all these are being asked by people who are mainly concern about the price. So what happens to these people after a token is listed to a bigger exchange like Binance? My guess is that you'll probably never hear from them again since they've already sold their holdings from the pump usually caused by the listing.

What is next after a coin being listed on Binance is the DUMP! The people that normally ask "when Binance" are nothing but dumpers. Therefore, once a coin is listed, they have one thing in mind; which is dump at all cost.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:10:57 PM

Afterwards is the dump.
After the dump is how the marketing strategies of one certain token could lift it up again.

Bounty hunters should not hurt the value of the token even after listing.
They should also maintain their investor to just HODL their tokens.

How? There are a lot of ideas out there. One of the best is giving them something in exchange for keeping the coins. More like a monthly reward.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:28:57 PM

I don't know about you but I find it very common these days to see comments like "when exchange?"
When dev team lists it on a Dex (which are usually smaller), the next question is "when exchange xx?".
When dev team gets the token listed on a centralized exchange (more like medium), the next question is "When Bittrex?; Okex?; Huobi?; Binance?"

I believe we can all agree that all these are being asked by people who are mainly concern about the price. So what happens to these people after a token is listed to a bigger exchange like Binance? My guess is that you'll probably never hear from them again since they've already sold their holdings from the pump usually caused by the listing.

All of these are the offers made to gain from the price increase. Indeed, if it is safe, what is the difference in exchange? nothing. Just coin listed in the binance is pumped, and it is just psychology.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:34:08 PM

I wouldn't blame anyone who is asking abou the exchange status of a token because you can collect money from investors and leave them with worthless tokens because without being listed on an exchange, tokens are worthless.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:36:28 PM

Binance means stable perspective coin.
Binance my favorite exchange exchange as well, and I am really happy when one of my coins got listed there. As a bonus it gives usually about 50% value in advance and after listing.
So, go Binance! Smiley
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:45:10 PM

It is how it is  Grin

Hunters and the so-called "short term investors" are the ones nagging the dev team about new exchange listing. They have these usual lines like "we need new exchange to pump the price" or "we need new exchange so new investors will come". The bear market probably made the situation even worse for them that they want to sell quickly and at a good price.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:56:22 PM

Asking useless questions is endless. After "when exchange ? " the next question could be "when marketing?",
When it reach 1,5 or 100$ ?, when pump? , when moon,....lambo ...etc.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:06:16 PM

Why do they always ask things like that because binance is one of the crypto exchange services with a very large market capitalization compared to exchange services so that any coins that will be listing at binary are always contested by traders and investors because usually, fluctuations in the initial listing can always be profitable?
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:15:50 PM

Why do they always ask things like that because binance is one of the crypto exchange services with a very large market capitalization compared to exchange services so that any coins that will be listing at binary are always contested by traders and investors because usually, fluctuations in the initial listing can always be profitable?
True, most Investors and Bouny hunters want ICO Tokens to register at Binance exchanges, because it's very clear that the reason they want a good exchange, and that is now a Binance exchange. Because it has the best volume on every day.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:09:31 AM

I understand what you are trying to say, but it's totally dependent on the project and not just on the investors of the project, I am saying this because investors will always love to sell their coin once it hits an exchange as long as there is enough volume in that exchange.

But, what would determine if the price of the coin is going to fall or rise is the real life value of the project, like what can a normal person use the project to do and how will it affect our every life, this is why bitcoin will continue to be the best because it is seen as a store of value. I believe after listing into tier-1 exchange like binance or bittrex, I guess there will be no need to be listing on other exchanges as just one or two exchange will be enough for any coin until it will be becoming more famous and gaining enough volume.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 04:26:37 AM

maybe that because there is no progress on coin/token that their invest
they not listing on exchange and the price still under ico, that why investor try to asking dev and the team to do something like when binance or bittrex or etc
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 04:28:06 AM

probably that question asked by investor that don't have any patient, they just wanna get instans profit. so they asking when binance , the fact coin/token that gonna listing on big exchange the price will pumping

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:25:14 AM

Asking useless questions is endless. After "when exchange ? " the next question could be "when marketing?",
When it reach 1,5 or 100$ ?, when pump? , when moon,....lambo ...etc.

lol right  Grin

Although those questions usually comes in simultaneously. Or sometimes the answer to the other.

Q: "When $1?"
A: "When we go to bigger exchanges like Binance"

Binance means stable perspective coin.
More like a cult belief. Coins/tokens gets delisted there too.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:23:22 AM

probably that question asked by investor that don't have any patient, they just wanna get instans profit. so they asking when binance , the fact coin/token that gonna listing on big exchange the price will pumping

I am agree with you. Binance always be benchmark good exchanger and every token or coin must be want to list in binance. Daily transaction volume very big but its not guarantee the price always rising. Its depend on the project, if the project is good and worth to invest, i am believe investor will looking into it.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:29:09 AM

Binance exchange is very cool and works with many users. But not everything depends on it. I am sure that your earnings depend on the coin of your choice on the exchange.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:41:21 AM

After getting listed to the desired exchange, that's gonna be a fastest to dump contest from the big pump cause by exchange listing.
That is the typical scenario of getting listed. I am just wondering who are those who are still buying from the temporary pump caused by the listing.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:03:35 AM

Yeah, the most common question after the ICO and bounty finished is When Binance? In my opinion after When Binance is done, the next after is develop the project become better and reach the roadmap. The main target is make the price of that token increase so high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: