Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next after "When Binance"?  (Read 686 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:33:07 PM

I don't know about you but I find it very common these days to see comments like "when exchange?"
When dev team lists it on a Dex (which are usually smaller), the next question is "when exchange xx?".
When dev team gets the token listed on a centralized exchange (more like medium), the next question is "When Bittrex?; Okex?; Huobi?; Binance?"

I believe we can all agree that all these are being asked by people who are mainly concern about the price. So what happens to these people after a token is listed to a bigger exchange like Binance? My guess is that you'll probably never hear from them again since they've already sold their holdings from the pump usually caused by the listing.

I don't think it's wrong, it's common. indeed, always asking when the exchange, when the release and others only pay attention to the price. I do that too sometimes, but after that I don't go. maybe when the price goes up I sell it but a few moments later if the price goes down I will definitely buy it. I thought if the project could answer all investor expectations, then the project must have more potential than before.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:07:50 AM

I don't know about you but I find it very common these days to see comments like "when exchange?"
When dev team lists it on a Dex (which are usually smaller), the next question is "when exchange xx?".
When dev team gets the token listed on a centralized exchange (more like medium), the next question is "When Bittrex?; Okex?; Huobi?; Binance?"

I believe we can all agree that all these are being asked by people who are mainly concern about the price. So what happens to these people after a token is listed to a bigger exchange like Binance? My guess is that you'll probably never hear from them again since they've already sold their holdings from the pump usually caused by the listing.

Next question is : "When moooooon ?"  Roll Eyes it usually asked by the moon boys.
Now binance have decentralized exchange, the developers can list their token there easier than the centralized exchange.
Yes, most peoples will concern about the price first, than the products.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:23:46 AM

Binance listing was mean a lot of any startup projects because the centralized exchange has a huge volume to offer and lots of users offcourse, that directly translated as volume traders. But if we look at the whole picture Binance is not the same as before during its peak 2017-2018 respectively Binance trading volume has decline drastically as we see it today.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:45:21 AM

I think not only bounty hunters, all those involved in cryptocurrency, be them project team, investors, are more concerned about the prices of a token. Why they would pour their funds into a coin if they are not concerned about good returns? Most of them are always on the look out to get benefits from a coin right after hitting exchanges. This is the nature of cryptocurrency. A coin may increase multiple times in prices right after hitting exchanges. If it would not happen, many people would get out of cryptocurrency.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:32:57 AM

Now it is quite difficult and expensive to get a listing on the top exchange, especially BitMax, OKEx, binance, but that usually provides a good profit and high volumes.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:44:26 AM

Now it is quite difficult and expensive to get a listing on the top exchange, especially BitMax, OKEx, binance, but that usually provides a good profit and high volumes.

I think its worthed. Listing fee on big exchanger very expensive but big exchanger offering big daily transaction volume and most big exchanger have a lot big customer. The important thing for developers team is developing the project, if the project looks solid, i am believe big exchanger will list the coin or token for free, for example is RavenCoin, its listed in big exchanger without paying a lot listing fee because this coin have  promising project

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:51:11 AM

haha...firstly let's say we're all in for the money in one way or the other and then the tech comes in as well. Also, a good price of tokens helps provide trust and community support. Do you know that fact that there are more HODLers in a bull run than there are in a bear market?? That's why it is always necessary for every coin to have that appreciable price else you die(everyone dumps) lol.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:08:28 AM

People will get happy when their token is going to be listed on great exchanges. People are asking about new and big exchanges for purpose. They are not happy with the token value and want the price and the trading volume to increase.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:12:29 AM

Listen up Everyone has different tasks. Someone earns on food, someone gets pleasure from long-term investments. And why should you condemn such people? I think you are not right. I am sure you are such a person. Even if you don’t ask, you’re waiting for a cryptocurrency increase to sell. Because cryptocurrency is an investment for profit. And what's your rebuke? What do people want to make a profit?
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

Listen up Everyone has different tasks. Someone earns on food, someone gets pleasure from long-term investments. And why should you condemn such people? I think you are not right. I am sure you are such a person. Even if you don’t ask, you’re waiting for a cryptocurrency increase to sell. Because cryptocurrency is an investment for profit. And what's your rebuke? What do people want to make a profit?
Lol condemn? Where in my post have I condemned people who are constantly asking for bigger exchanges in order to sell? I am stating my observation on what's happening and asking what's next. Better read my post again.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:11:43 PM

Probably nothing, because in most cases nothing really happens, so here it seems to me that if the conversation is even about Binance, then this project can simply deceive and not give anything as usual.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:16:31 PM

Yes, of course with the top exchanges, it will cost you a lot to register there, but the coins listed there will be very active and many buyers and traders with high volume every day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:56:13 PM

Indeed this who just want to get coins from airdrops or from some free way they want to sell the coins as fast they can for some profit, and they ask when get listed on some exchanges and after hit a exchange and price is high either people who got airdop will sell and maybe also the dev will sell if he hold a lot of premined coins.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 11:00:52 PM

When binance makes me remember 2018, after questions of when binance
It is followed by when moon. Binance sure has the tendency for massive progress unknown to most

But in 2019; after when binance the next stage is when dump; that’s what a lot of of investors have been doing
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:26:41 PM

The next will be: "When Binance launchpad", than: "When Binance chain". This news makes now a huge pump for any coin/token which listed or migrate to Bunance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: