Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tourism?  (Read 336 times)
natalia stark (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:25:37 PM

i have been to some places in my country but also in some other countries but still do not know the Best places in the world to visit and tour. everyone told me the same usual places to visit but i want the natural beauty Spots and places where when you go then never wanted to come back.

Anyone been to those magical places?

Free discussion  Smiley
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:51:26 PM

i have been to some places in my country but also in some other countries but still do not know the Best places in the world to visit and tour. everyone told me the same usual places to visit but i want the natural beauty Spots and places where when you go then never wanted to come back.

Free discussion  Smiley

Well, what about true diamond from my country, Dubrovnik in Croatia?
Check it out here: http://www.tzdubrovnik.hr/lang/en/index.html

Also national park Plitvice as well: https://np-plitvicka-jezera.hr/en/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yeosaga

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:41:13 PM

Free discussion  Smiley

In my life, it is the places that are less talked about that are usually the best experiences. I guess that is why I never talk about my experiences much, because I am constantly trying to fill it with as many unique experiences I can take in. I think we are constantly trying to search for things that make us feel good. Visit somewhere new and explore off the path a bit. Maybe something exciting will happen?

!ooh
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:50:26 PM

every country in this world have spots you have to visit if you want to see the beaty of this world,I am not going to pick any particular places the tastes might be different for each personal,if you never want to come back then just go for world tour. Cheesy
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:01:51 PM

Free discussion  Smiley
In every country there are many beautiful areas. You can go to rivers in some countries.
If you do not love going to famous areas.
Try visiting some small villages.
Or some areas containing buildings and ancient ruins.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:16:39 PM

some of the most magical traveling experiences i've had was driving through rolling hills of france getting lost in tiny towns and having no idea the name of the town. just finding charcuterie supplies along the way
Odessit_ya

Activity: 172
Merit: 102

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:41:04 AM

If you are an adequate person and love to travel - then go to anywhere in the world, and you will always find for yourself something new and amazing place.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:51:46 AM

Introducing Boracay located at the Philippines. Enjoy the white sand in Boracay. It's more fun in the Philippines! Be sure to visit my country. I'm telling you, there would be no negative when you go home. All positive and happiness.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:18:49 PM

Free discussion  Smiley

Well, what about true diamond from my country, Dubrovnik in Croatia?
Check it out here: http://www.tzdubrovnik.hr/lang/en/index.html

Also national park Plitvice as well: https://np-plitvicka-jezera.hr/en/

Dubrovnik is really cool.I have been in Croatia ages ago.Great country,people ,food and very good wine
Baltic coast in Poland is magic.Gdansk and Sopot are very nice cities and you can find many wild places at coast
There are also wonderful places and deep forest in Poland
Mazury Kujawy.Do you know that bison are living in those forest
Many of them.They are the same like in USA and Canada
Small places Tuscany Italia. Monte Amiata area   Arci Dosso Castel Del Piano lovely places

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:37:23 PM

People will often take for granted things in their own neighborhood.  There are many beautiful places to visit in nature that cost nothing.  Sometimes it's best to go off the beaten path and not visit the normal tourist sites.  I would much rather visit natural wonders instead of going somewhere like the the eiffel tower or statue of liberty. 
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

i like places on the sea i would recommend the Maldives, Tenerife, the Caribbean...
navneet kaur

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 05:30:10 AM

You can go with Google, ask the local people if you wanna go for the individual country...like India or the USA, etc...!!! every tourism packages provide their guide which will help you to visit without any tension.
pressnegl

Activity: 95
Merit: 114

Bitcoin is an advanced means of payment

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:16:34 AM

People will often take for granted things in their own neighborhood.  There are many beautiful places to visit in nature that cost nothing.  Sometimes it's best to go off the beaten path and not visit the normal tourist sites.  I would much rather visit natural wonders instead of going somewhere like the the eiffel tower or statue of liberty. 
Eiffel tower and statue of liberty are the world-wide known places. I think this places are just necessary to visit. It is really attractive and famous, but you are right, the most beautiful places are those which are made by nature.
Peceli

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:42:57 AM

Introducing Boracay located at the Philippines. Enjoy the white sand in Boracay. It's more fun in the Philippines! Be sure to visit my country. I'm telling you, there would be no negative when you go home. All positive and happiness.

I agree with that. Philippines is a beautiful country and people are very nice there.
I just don't like the dictator they have as a President.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:15:11 PM

.. snip ..

I agree with that. Philippines is a beautiful country and people are very nice there.
I just don't like the dictator they have as a President.

Yes, The Philippines Boracay is one the best places to visit. It's like paradise on Earth. The good thing is that the current administration is trying it's best to protect this haven and I've heard that they closes it for some time now so I don't know if it is open to the public specially that it's summer time in the Philippines.

But definitely this should be in the bucket list of the OP.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:41:29 PM

Some years ago I had a trip to Georgia. There you can find a lot of nice mountains, sea and a good nature. Also this country is very cheap and a journey won't hit my pocket too hard. It could be an awesome country where some freelancer can spend his summer.
I've also seen some Good places in Poland but they were overcrowded by tourists when I was there.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:45:23 AM

Then that’s definitely asia man,you can find place here that you can forget your fast and will just look for future lol

Try to go in Vietnam,Thailand ,malaysia and philippines those four countries has the biggest visitors annually because of their beautiful countries.

Try to go in the provinces and the beaches were you can find comfort and satisfaction
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:04:59 AM

The most magical place I was in was the Maldives
Shani khan

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:04:02 AM

Free discussion  Smiley
I would suggest the country Maldives, Dubrovnik, Caribbean.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:26:04 PM

Free discussion  Smiley
There are so many beautiful places in this world that can not be mentioned. But if you own a lot of money make a tour around the world. Go to the root and high mountains, and go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Great Wall. The world is full of beautiful places
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: