Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im a full Time Trader  (Read 1346 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:42:38 PM

And I am not making the money. Discussion,. Undecided Kiss Cry Lips sealed Embarrassed Tongue Roll Eyes Huh Cool Shocked Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Cry
Ask yourself why is this happening to you?
Your a full time trader and its too risky for you not to make profit, the market is well right now and you should be able to saw that one and make profit. I believe you can't still trade well and you have to do more practice, better to stop trading for now and learn the basic trading rules again. There's still time for you to learn and trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:52:56 AM

Your saying that you are a full time trader but you did not making money? How come you became a full time trader if you are not earning a money? don't make us laugh about that. If you are a active trader or a full time t rader must earning money although it's low. If you are a trader you must makin a money so that you may called a full time trader in which you are making a job is a trader.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:58:23 AM

Your saying that you are a full time trader but you did not making money? How come you became a full time trader if you are not earning a money? don't make us laugh about that. If you are a active trader or a full time t rader must earning money although it's low. If you are a trader you must makin a money so that you may called a full time trader in which you are making a job is a trader.
You can say that a full time trader is the one who earn a huge amount of money because his job is just to trade and trade so that they can exchange coins to tokens etc. they must earning a lot of money if you are a full time trader.
For now I can say that Im a trader but not a full time trader because i've been trading since 2017 but not all of the time, for now Im trading in  darb so that I can exchange what I want and what I need. Although Im not a full time trader, I still earn a small amount of money so I can call myself a trader.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:10:38 PM

I have to ask: What does it mean being a full time trader? It can mean different things to different people. Some people even think that long term investing is trading. Could you explain what being a full time trader means for you? Because if it means that you trade for a living, and are not making any money that sounds horrible. Besides, you should give us more info: what pairs do you trade, what time frames, at what exchange, do you use leverage, are you trading crypto exclusively, etc.

I think there might be a thing or two he's pertaining to when saying that he's a "full-time trader". It's either it's his main job or source of livelihood, or he doesn't do any other transactions in the cryptocurrency market and is focused only on trading. Well, I would tell you that doing that is such a brave move. Not very many people can really hold the idea of making cryptocurrency his or her livelihood, especially these days, since the rate of success around the market is quite low. Also, I think to focus only on one  trade in this market is not a practical idea since one of the strengths of the market is the availability of many different ventures one can take simultaneously.
zaarariba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:32:20 PM

Well, u need to do a lot: to study more information, discover new exchange platforms. It’s a process
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:47:34 PM

Just because he says full time doesn't have to mean he is making a profit.  Lots of full-time volunteers, hobbyists,interns and retired people.  IF he enjoys doing this let him be and maybe he will start making more money once he gains more experience.
werokez

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:09:03 PM

Well, u need to do a lot: to study more information, discover new exchange platforms. It’s a process
Totally agree, recently bump into on very ambiguous ad video about exchange

zaarariba

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:34:55 PM

Sounds interesting
werokez

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:45:04 PM

Sounds interesting

See it! You’ll be surprised! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3oQNXinko
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:03:10 PM

And I am not making the money. Discussion,. Undecided Kiss Cry Lips sealed Embarrassed Tongue Roll Eyes Huh Cool Shocked Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Cry
Ask yourself why is this happening to you?
Your a full time trader and its too risky for you not to make profit, the market is well right now and you should be able to saw that one and make profit. I believe you can't still trade well and you have to do more practice, better to stop trading for now and learn the basic trading rules again. There's still time for you to learn and trade.
Lol, I wonder who baptized him with that name, I guess it should be a wishful thinking for him to be a FULL time trader because no full time trader will be losing money and still remain a trader. Like you said, I think he really needs to shift away from live trading for now and concentrate in learning more.

Trading is actually not even meant for everyone, there are some people that no matter how hard they try to trade, they will not just get it right, I think people like him are best they give their fund to a pro trader to trade for them while they get the interest from the trading.
zaarariba

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:06:52 PM

Sounds interesting

Lol, it’s smth new in  crypto
werokez

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:19:47 PM

Sounds interesting

Lol, it’s smth new in  crypto

They have great marketers Wink
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:44:50 PM

You are not a full time trader dude you know who are you?a LOSER lol 😂

Full time trader without earning stupidity
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:37:47 PM

You are full time trader and you are not making any money? Then you are making some mistakes that you are keeping on repeating. First of all, get a full time job. Make trading just a hobby of yours to make extra profit. Secondly, only invest what you will be able to lose for now. Now, before you start trading with huge amount, learn how the market works. Get to know the basics of trading. Then, start investing small amount and learn from your mistakes. Once you get to understand everything, start investing more and try not to repeat your previous mistakes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:49:27 PM

You are full time trader and you are not making any money? Then you are making some mistakes that you are keeping on repeating. First of all, get a full time job. Make trading just a hobby of yours to make extra profit. Secondly, only invest what you will be able to lose for now. Now, before you start trading with huge amount, learn how the market works. Get to know the basics of trading. Then, start investing small amount and learn from your mistakes. Once you get to understand everything, start investing more and try not to repeat your previous mistakes.
Its just unbelievable for someone who wont notice for a long period of time that hes not making any profits which we would definitely tell ourselves
that there would be something wrong with your trading.2 years is already long enough for you on not to notice. For op, just try to look at on the primary mistake
why he do still stuck on being not profitable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:50:02 AM

Trading does not always produce fast, but we have to wait until the value of the coin rises. I also made a profit in about a few days. All you need is patience.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:09:33 AM

Trading does not always produce fast, but we have to wait until the value of the coin rises. I also made a profit in about a few days. All you need is patience.
It not really into productive especially when we are just of small capital and to make it more profits, we should have to start with big amounts.
Yes, we should be in patient cause that will help us to avoid losses. But we should also consider the current market condition and sometimes patient won't save us when the market started to fall down.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:58:42 AM

That's right, without patience, you'll not succeed as a trader.
However, there are called short term trading trading or day trading, you don't need to wait long but the patience is still necessary.
This is quite harder since the skills is necessary to be consistent, and you need to have a full monitoring of the market.

STUDENTCOIN