Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO owners and their dubious character.  (Read 435 times)
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:25:45 AM

I am expecting something new and people's should not lose their fund.
It's already developed in the name of IEO. IEO is ensuring security to the investors by launching raise funding campaign on their launchpad. However, this has positive and negative effect both. Many new exchange will pop up and start to raise fund which can be a good reason of scam project to be raised.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:29:05 AM

It's already developed in the name of IEO. IEO is ensuring security to the investors by launching raise funding campaign on their launchpad. However, this has positive and negative effect both. Many new exchange will pop up and start to raise fund which can be a good reason of scam project to be raised.
Now that ICO has been stained with very bad heartless people, I think the season we are now is the season of IEO, which is still more trustworthy, we all know the history of IEO, the genesis and what gave birth to it, we know the exchange that started it, who happen to be the most trusted of all exchanges.

I see no explanation for people being scammed again in IEO if they really go through the proper channel. If anyone still gets scammed in IEO too, then the blame now should be on the investors for not picking the right platform for investment. Any investors should strictly rely on IEO from the 10 top exchanges.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:45:06 AM

IEO is one of the solution but it's not a total solution. When tokensale being conducted and until it ended, the fund might be stored on the exchange but are you sure the fund is still there just after the tokensale ended? Project's team may be take the funds out and keep them under team's control. At this condition, it is possible for the team to do anything bad while the exchange can't ensure nothing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:57:32 AM

We indeed need some help in this industry. Scammers and lairs are taking advantage of the decentralized and anonymity features of this industry in order to hoard other people's money and run with it leaving many dismayed investors both big and small with empty bags. What is surprising is that it is so easy to get away from the fraud? In fact, scammers are using fake names and information so that it can be difficult to track them once they are gone with the wind. I am suggesting that the industry come up with its vetting system...or akin to KYC requirements for project proponents or owners. Scams are damaging this industry in the bad way but I am seeing no concrete actions done yet.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:31:14 PM

We indeed need some help in this industry. Scammers and lairs are taking advantage of the decentralized and anonymity features of this industry in order to hoard other people's money and run with it leaving many dismayed investors both big and small with empty bags. What is surprising is that it is so easy to get away from the fraud? In fact, scammers are using fake names and information so that it can be difficult to track them once they are gone with the wind. I am suggesting that the industry come up with its vetting system...or akin to KYC requirements for project proponents or owners. Scams are damaging this industry in the bad way but I am seeing no concrete actions done yet.
I completely agree with what you said.  Since there are a lot of scammers in the cryptocurrency market, it is necessary to somehow fight this phenomenon.  Of course, each of us understands the importance of cryptocurrency and in particular blockchain for many spheres of human activity in the future, and it seems to me that we need to remove the negative, which today does not allow the cryptocurrency market to develop.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

Nothing last forever ,there dubious ways will vanish into thing air soon as every crypto investors are getting wiser ,I as a person I don't dare invest in ICO projects any how without proper investigation

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:44:52 PM

If you have previously done an ICO, one of the owners and previous ico failed on a bad note. Of course the future will certainly affect the ico project. Let alone that, a team that is less professional or experience will certainly influence investor confidence. So the ico team is actually very important for one of the beliefs.

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:54:42 PM

If you have previously done an ICO, one of the owners and previous ico failed on a bad note. Of course the future will certainly affect the ico project. Let alone that, a team that is less professional or experience will certainly influence investor confidence. So the ico team is actually very important for one of the beliefs.

The main thing is that large investors would not fall for money on trust in experts. After all, everyone can be an expert. Or do you think not to deceive them? It's hard to trust camuto to create your own unique list for review. And you can train by participating in the bounty.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:50:08 PM

Just read what happened to Minerone, the person behind Pranas was active till couple months ago where he was giving progress reports to investors that in the end proved to be all fake and the business never existed it was all stories and lies. Now the criminal investigation has started against the person and i hope he will be given strict punishment by the authorities for the frau, he has not only defamed himself, his city, his country but also the blockchain and crypto industry. Secondly i hope the authorities will refund the investors and mio token holders with whatever amount that will be recovered from pranas.
Last year there were loads of scams and i hope all the people behind these scams will be punished so crypto can move forward positively.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: