Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THERE ARE NO QUALIFIED BOUNTY MANAGERS ON THIS FORUM. IT'S WEIRD!  (Read 342 times)
NickVasilich (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 05:27:54 PM

Weird, weird, weird!

This is an unbelievable situation! There are so many bounty campaigns on the forum and there isn't even one campaign which designed in the aim of getting more and more organic reach and in such a way to attract more new users (investors, partners, supporters...) for any project!

Today I have investigated a few bounties (from bountyhive and from the forum) and what I recognized:

No one bounty manager is a professional digital marketer. Designing such ordinary and same bounty campaigns they just follow the rule "I will do as everybody does and this is right". But this is not RIGHT. The main idea is to promote the project's content via social media and messengers and get more additional free traffic, but not to do as other project did!

I'm really disappointed with the situation across the bounty campaigns! I feel sorry for projects that do not understand what result they will get from bounty campaigns simply pay huge commissions to non-professional bounty managers, and as a result no organic reach and promotion for the content of their project. NO PROMOTION - NO INTEREST in the project! This is the rule!

The situation needs to be changed and needs to be changed ASAP!

The solution:

Hire for your bounty campaigns managing only certified digital marketers!

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 05:36:39 PM

RESERVED

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:54:42 AM

Certified Digital Marketer, SMM professional. I provide bounty tasks and pay ETH for its execution.
If you believe that this shady tactic of trying to get yourself hired by damaging established member's reputations, then you should think again.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:50:12 AM

Certified Digital Marketer, SMM professional. I provide bounty tasks and pay ETH for its execution.
If you believe that this shady tactic of trying to get yourself hired by damaging established member's reputations, then you should think again.

Hey Dear.
This is not a shady tactic! Let me explain you if you don't get me.

Related to my signature

Certified Digital Marketer - this is Who I'm!
SMM professional - it's my occupation, my lovely digital promoting channel.
I provide... - means I'm looking for a cooperation with bounty hunters, I'm preparing something interesting and worth for them (TBA). I'm also considering the bounty management activity, but I'm not sure yet...

Related to my post
You know, I'm really worried about the situation with bounty campaigns’ management.
So many campaigns designed like with one draft, but that draft doesn’t achieve the best results for main bounty goals. Just ordinary activity with low and middle rate of organic reach(
That’s is my opinion and it’s based on my knowledge and experience.
Nothing personal, only own point of view.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:55:43 AM

May I know where you got certified from?

There is no certificate available for bitcointalk bounty managers. Huh

Quality campaign managers already stop promoting those useless shit bounties which is created for the purpose of scamming people so getting maximum reach for that project will harm more people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 10:28:16 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 11:07:09 AM by NickVasilich

I attended and graduated digital marketing course. Not related to bounty campaigns  Grin
But bounty activity could be used as a marketing tool, as it on this forum for ico/sto/ieo projects. Free tool!

Quality campaign managers already stop promoting those useless shit bounties which is created for the purpose of scamming people so getting maximum reach for that project will harm more people.

But I’m not talking about scam projects. I'm reporting the community that an approach for bounty campaigns must be more professional!

If you own a good project you'd better know how to promote it in a quality way at the early stages.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:34:21 PM

I attended and graduated digital marketing course. Not related to bounty campaigns  Grin
But bounty activity could be used as a marketing tool, as it on this forum for ico/sto/ieo projects. Free tool!

But I’m not talking about scam projects. I'm reporting the community that an approach for bounty campaigns must be more professional!

If you own a good project you'd better know how to promote it in a quality way at the early stages.

I understand your concern but not sure where you saw the worst bounty managers on the forum. Can you able to list the name whom you believe not fit to manage. Campaign participants who worked with them and forum DTs can explain you better whether you right or not.
Then will you accept the forum campaign managers to work in digital marketing as like until you all the duties of the bounty manager even you could not able to do that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:19:28 PM

I understand your concern but not sure where you saw the worst bounty managers on the forum. Can you able to list the name whom you believe not fit to manage. Campaign participants who worked with them and forum DTs can explain you better whether you right or not.
Then will you accept the forum campaign managers to work in digital marketing as like until you all the duties of the bounty manager even you could not able to do that.

There are no qualified... doesn’t mean the worst.

The main idea of my message is:
All bounty campaigns must be designed in the aim of the highest promotion rate by bounty hunters’ managing efforts. This effort must be in accordance with many factors influencing on the promotion scale. Those factors had changed many times, even since the last few months, but bounty tasks stayed the same!

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:50:56 PM

I attended and graduated digital marketing course.
Which means that you are equally unqualified, and if you advertise yourself as a qualified bounty manager you would be lying thus a fraud.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:03:56 PM

I attended and graduated digital marketing course.
Which means that you are equally unqualified, and if you advertise yourself as a qualified bounty manager you would be lying thus a fraud.

Huh

Find the difference or similarity to:

qualified
/ˈkwɒlɪfʌɪd/
adjective
officially recognized as being trained to perform a particular job; certified.

certified
/ˈsəːtɪfʌɪd/
adjective
officially recognized as possessing certain qualifications or meeting certain standards.

I'm the Certified Digital Marketer Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:05:49 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 09:22:35 PM by Lauda

Which has nothing to do with bounties. Furthermore, I'd argue that your whole course and diploma is a worthless waste of time and money. Degrees are irrelevant nowadays.

It sounds like a challenge!
That's the whole point of it. Wink

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:21:34 PM

Which has nothing to do with bounties. Furthermore, I'd argue that your whole course and diploma is a worthless waste of time and money. Degrees are irrelevant nowadays.

NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:11:39 AM

That's the whole point of it. Wink

We need middlemen.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:30:09 AM

The main idea is to promote the project's content via social media and messengers and get more additional free traffic, but not to do as other project did!
The current social media marketing for ICO is trash, true. It's not for the current strategy. Only approx 3% of the visitors come from the social media like facebook, twitter, instagram. It is proved through an experiment.
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:57:07 AM

The main idea is to promote the project's content via social media and messengers and get more additional free traffic, but not to do as other project did!
The current social media marketing for ICO is trash, true. It's not for the current strategy. Only approx 3% of the visitors come from the social media like facebook, twitter, instagram. It is proved through an experiment.

It’s because of new approaches to social media marketing. Bounty strategies must be up to date current promotion trends.
The very motto for SMM: What worked yesterday can’t work today!

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:40:01 AM

Most of the bounties from late 2018 were managed by the project team itself (newbies) and many professional bounty managers stop doing management as well due to scam projects.

Most bounties prefer signature campaign more than any we can see it from their stake allocation for signature campaign with other which shows marketing on other platforms were useless when it comes to cryptos.If you are going to prove something to other manager then promote it better than any os them and then accuse there is no qualified manager were here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 01:07:42 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 07:57:56 PM by NickVasilich

Most of the bounties from late 2018 were managed by the project team itself (newbies) and many professional bounty managers stop doing management as well due to scam projects.

Most bounties prefer signature campaign more than any we can see it from their stake allocation for signature campaign with other which shows marketing on other platforms were useless when it comes to cryptos.If you are going to prove something to other manager then promote it better than any os them and then accuse there is no qualified manager were here.

Bro, I’m just establishing facts - bounty tasks don’t fulfill marketing goals.

This is my own opinion and I don’t have to prove for anybody, but I can.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:49:48 PM

Actually it's not you that who will judge, it's the project team that will,
they will find a bounty manager with certain requirements and if they will get accepted that means they are qualified.

Maybe the best thing to say is that there's few legit project today that's why bounty is not as good as before.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3167

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 09:55:39 PM

--

I would like to hear the full answer to this question.

You miss some things which obviously were not on that course which you graduated. Also, I did not find anything about your work or how you plan to work, except one line in your signature and this thread, where you talking mostly negative about all other managers here. Of course except for certified digital marketers like you. It is the worst marketing strategy ever.

I remember few of the first bounty campaigns here and they worked pretty well until he appeared countless shity projects and people who're doing "marketing" for them, as you say just "designed like with one draft"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████