Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - ETHEREUM BEARISH ? Price Analysis April Today News  (Read 122 times)
scrembo (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:09:22 PM

Here is a new technical analysis post discussing the probabilities for the current market.

Hope it helps Smiley

ETHEREUM BEARISH ? Price Analysis April Today News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vihtg3NT5Vs

Discover the latest technical analysis for Ethereum, difficult situation for the price of Ethereum considering the current dominant energy , strong battle is going on and the winner is going to be only one! Let's find out more about the probabilities for the upcoming days and what we should do in terms of trading.

Scrembo
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:23:05 PM

Here is a new technical analysis post discussing the probabilities for the current market.

Hope it helps Smiley

ETHEREUM BEARISH ? Price Analysis April Today News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vihtg3NT5Vs

Discover the latest technical analysis for Ethereum, difficult situation for the price of Ethereum considering the current dominant energy , strong battle is going on and the winner is going to be only one! Let's find out more about the probabilities for the upcoming days and what we should do in terms of trading.

Scrembo
I need more analysis like this, at least your videos discuss more predictions. I think the potential is great for your channel.
analyzing altcoin will also provide new support for your channel.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:20:22 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 12:36:34 AM by cybersofts

Look who's here... scrembo, scrembo, scrembo!
I finally get to see this guy here also. I first saw him on BBHF 2013, then BHW, Udemy, Skillshare, Twitter, YouTube, and now BitcoinTalk!
scrembo you are everywhere aren't you? You're everywhere I guess! Well, it's good to see you here, though! Welcome to the reality Cheesy
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:02:38 AM

Look who's here... scrembo, scrembo, scrembo!
I finally get to see this guy here also. I first saw him on BBHF 2013, then BHW, Udemy, Skillshare, Twitter, YouTube, and now BitcoinTalk!
scrembo you are everywhere aren't you? You're everywhere I guess! Well, it's good to see you here, though! Welcome to the reality Cheesy
Hmm, let me join you in welcoming him, but unfortunately our first meeting here on this forum is not a good one, I am not happy with his prediction, it will only lead t creating more FUD that will cause some investors that are not strong to panic sell, anyway, if they like they should panic sell at these prediction, it is to the favor of the whales.

So, if we want to keep giving chance to whales, lets accept these bearish prediction and continue broadcasting it, otherwise, we stay with positive new alone, not minding these bearish predictions. It is good to face reality, but that is good when the market has fully reached its full bull, because any slight shake now by someone popular, could lead to loss of ETH value.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:19:09 PM

As long as it is not Bitcoin that is going bearish, I am not so scared for these ones, if they go bearish today before bitcoin starts its bull run, I will be very happy, because it will really be a very good opportunity for me and some other investors to invest in ETH, I have carefully studies overtime and realize that hardly do you see these top coins, especially ethereum not being affected positively when the price of BTC moves and since it is certain that the BULL run for BTC is very close by, I will be glad to take advantage of any other top coins that goes bearish now, so ETH bear might be a blessing in disguise again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: