Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What motivated you to get into Bitcoin and Blockchain in general?  (Read 426 times)
manok jepang

Activity: 763
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:18:43 PM

Actually, before I entered the world of Bitcoin, I had jumped into the business world on the internet, namely the affiliate business. But because of seeing the potential generated from Bitcoin, then switching from affiliate to Bitcoiner. My own motivation is to become a bitcoiner, of course, just to increase capital to trade.

misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:19:36 PM

In my case, having a bank account needed many requirements ... I was entering this world because it was easy to create an account and start participating ... I realized that I could have money and nobody could take it away from me! (unlike banks), I could also send money (without intermediaries) anywhere in the world at any time, with very low fees and fast (banks were slow and very expensive, especially an international transaction or another country). .. later I was knowing more things, all that was introduced to me in this crypto

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:19:58 PM

Money and to be fair I'm sure what got most people involved was money too, profit, speculation. I got involved during the first bull run of 2013 when Bitcoin jumped to 1200$ and I thought it was the easiest way to make money at the time, later it crashed and I lost some money but I stayed involved in it and eventually found out how many other things the blockchain and cryptos are able to do.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:01:50 PM

My uncle is one of the richest relatives that we had in our family and sometimes I ask him why he is rich. He did say that he do bitcoin trading, Since then I always search about bitcoin and blockchain pop up and I also read it. I find it interesting so here I am. I can trade some alternative coins and also bitcoin.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:07:57 PM

At first i'm curious about bitcoin that my neighbor told me that's why i started to do research about it. Then after i found out how bitcoin help people to gain profit and to have an investment that will motivate me to enter in crypto world. It help those jobless people like me.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:58:09 PM

I choose blockchain since it gives me the full control over my asset. The need for third trusted party is no longer needed. You can also be anonymous on having assets. Knowing that the community is ever growing, it gives me hope that coins has really big potential in the future. The crypto currency future is just really bright.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:59:57 PM

Gains. I didn't even like Bitcoin back when I first entered the crypto world, and the whole idea behind it was even less of a thing for me. I only used Bitcoin as a way to get my BTC-E account topped up with fiat to buy Litecoin, which at that point was my favorite coin.

After that I rekt myself brutally by investing in the worst possible shitcoins, and that's when I slowly started to become a Bitcoin maximalist. I didn't think Bitcoin was anything special because of how slow it was compared to some of the other coins, but that's something every newbie seems to go through at first. I have seen how way more shitcoiners turned into Bitcoin maximalists, and that for a good reason. It's the one and only superior coin.

As for the blockchain in general part, it's pure shit. I have never seen such an empty industry be able to generate this much hype. The main innovation is Bitcoin and other cryptos using a decentralized ledger. Everything else that's centralized doesn't need a blockchain. Databases work way better.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:08:32 PM

When you got into Bitcoin and Blockchain in general, it wasn't just a coincidence. Given how popular cryptocurrencies have become, most people have adopted them at a large scale. Which is why, joining this endless journey into Blockchain must've been for a good reason.

As for me, I was hesitant to join this revolutionary trend largely in part because I thought that it was a scam. After a few years later, I'm now enlightened and know the true power of Blockchain. It is that power that has motivated me to keep going on this wonderful journey, despite the ups and downs of crypto. I believe that it will transform our economy in many ways where we won't need to deal with physical hard cash anymore.

Nonetheless, what was your real motivation to get into Bitcoin and Blockchain in general? Smiley

The real motivation for my entry into the world of btc and blockchain is profit
But as I passed I had other goals and interests besides profit
I was astounded  by the idea of financial freedom and the escape of bank control.
NeutralCreep

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:18:41 AM

When you got into Bitcoin and Blockchain in general, it wasn't just a coincidence. Given how popular cryptocurrencies have become, most people have adopted them at a large scale. Which is why, joining this endless journey into Blockchain must've been for a good reason.

As for me, I was hesitant to join this revolutionary trend largely in part because I thought that it was a scam. After a few years later, I'm now enlightened and know the true power of Blockchain. It is that power that has motivated me to keep going on this wonderful journey, despite the ups and downs of crypto. I believe that it will transform our economy in many ways where we won't need to deal with physical hard cash anymore.

Nonetheless, what was your real motivation to get into Bitcoin and Blockchain in general? Smiley
Interest and curiosity. I wonder what kind of bitcoin power do you know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: