Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I know the guidelines for giving members red trust?  (Read 319 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:15:56 PM

Why is it that users constantly try to obfuscate their real question with indirect ones? Just be blunt about it and you will receive your answer.

I hate this constant passive-aggressive approach.

That's wishing for a lot when these people don't even stand behind what they type...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:19:15 PM

Perhaps I can read, but find it implausible that a legitimate staff member would launch into  cursing and being  very crude and sexually insulting to a new member simply for asking for guidance on the trust system?

As implausible as you may find it, it is reality.  Re bold: you're a lying twat and not a new user, that is an alt account, this makes you a lying trolling twat IMO.

I would request that your account is investigated and your entire background for any possible alt connections with lauda and tman. I ask you to speak to me with respect and refrain from swearing at me in future.

Do whatever investigations you want, I would request you fuck off, get a life and stop being a lying trolling cunt.  Based on my knowledge of the forum and situation neither of us is likely to get exactly what we want.

You are free to answer the question I posed in the initial post, and contribute to my thread as a sensible reasonable human being.

Actually in reality I am free to do whatever the forum allows me to do, don't like too fucking bad.

You're not here asking honest to goodness questions, your a troll here with a fucking agenda 10 miles long...  You're not the victim here snowflake!

You seem very upset about this matter? Is there some closer connection to this issue than simply sharing a similar posting style and the same sponsor as persons that may be about to be investigated in public?  Why so upset?

Fortune jack seems to attract the less savory characters it would seem.

Your false accusations and defamatory comments are just clear double standards.  I think you should realize that swearing renders  you insane according to your other alt tman.

I am asking questions, and have stated, that we will bring the evidence, you are making false accusations, verging on lies.

To pretend that you are unaware of the probable extortion, lies, and shady escrow dealings, well, we find that unbecoming of a member of staff. If that is what you are? If we can just make claims with no proof as to the ID of persons here then I will accuse you of being Tman or Lauda. I feel your behavior is inconsistent with that of a staff member and I find your actions cast a dark shadow over the staff of this board.

It seems unusual for a staff member of such a large community to feel they can scream sexual slurs, and crude language, at new members, for asking questions.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:28:52 PM

It seems unusual ...

BitcoinTalk is a very unusual place, it's so unusual it doesn't even ban alt agenda trolls like you!

I give zero fucks if my language offends you, it's not my responsibility to be nice to you.  If bad words offend you, the internet is gonna blow your mind...

And feel free to investigate whatever the fuck you want.  Calling me an alt of anyone makes you look even more retarded (if thats possible). Honestly I think you should go through my posts history and waste a few dozen hours!
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:56:18 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 12:13:51 AM by The-One-Above-All

It seems unusual ...

BitcoinTalk is a very unusual place, it's so unusual it doesn't even ban alt agenda trolls like you!

I give zero fucks if my language offends you, it's not my responsibility to be nice to you.  If bad words offend you, the internet is gonna blow your mind...

And feel free to investigate whatever the fuck you want.  Calling me an alt of anyone makes you look even more retarded (if thats possible). Honestly I think you should go through my posts history and waste a few dozen hours!

You seem intent on dragging my thread off topic with insults and crude language. Please refrain from this or else I will report your posts, and  open an examination of what is permitted as on topic if they are not removed. You are not above the rules are you?  You have not contributed in a way I feel conducive to answering my question in the initial post at all.

It appears you are not suited to this type of position. I request you are removed at once . I feel you do the forum a disservice having staff in your account profile. I see no reason for such a great forum to be tainted by such a crude and disturbing person, obviously attached to other shady members. You are spoiling the good name of the fair and objective staff members here. Please do the forum a real service and delete your own account.

Please  stay on topic, and remain civil with one another. If people refuse to answer simple questions without becoming hostile, and cursing at new members, then we have to discuss how to change this. It  looks as several persons here at all levels, have plenty to hide, and fear public examination?  

-ve trust can not be used as a weapon to silence,discredit, defame whistle blowers, or those that wish to  open up a discussion or investigation. Honest members would welcome an investigation so that they may experience full vindication and go forward with pride.

Trying to brand honest members as puppets, or trolls, are smear tactics. They are usually employed by the guilty and untrustworthy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: