Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INSTAR blockchain has just made the top 10, passing WAVES and NANO  (Read 126 times)
captaindoge69 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:13:11 AM

INSTAR Blockchain is listed in the top ten on Block’tivity for daily blockchain operations globally. Block’tivity is the number one authority for tracking daily blockchain operations and this is a huge milestone for Insights Network.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/mqkGu8I

INSTAR blockchain has achieved more daily operations than many of the projects, including extremely established cryptocurrencies with billions of dollars in market cap value: $LSK $ZEC $XMR $SRC $VET $DASH $DOGE $LTC $ETC $BCH $TFD $KMD $WAVES $TLOS $NANO

The majority of the daily transactions are coming from instarwallet.com, the first application built by Insights Network. Over 250,000 users have already signed up to become KYC approved members on the Insights Network data exchange, making INSTAR Wallet one of the largest blockchain applications by number of users in the world.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:29:12 PM

I was interested in the project as you talked about it, but I don't think I am interested anymore from the moment I saw that we are to carry out KYC before being able to make use of the platform, one thing I love to be in crypto space is to be anonymous not because I have something about myself to hide but because I respect satoshis ideology and would not want anything that would go against what he has already programmed since his the father.
captaindoge69 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:52:57 AM

I was interested in the project as you talked about it, but I don't think I am interested anymore from the moment I saw that we are to carry out KYC before being able to make use of the platform, one thing I love to be in crypto space is to be anonymous not because I have something about myself to hide but because I respect satoshis ideology and would not want anything that would go against what he has already programmed since his the father.

Thanks for checking it out! I want to clarify that the platform requires KYC because each participant has to be a verified user to ensure survey results are true and verifiable. Let's imagine if there's no KYC, anyone can create fake accounts to game the system. No one wants that, right?

The important thing is that NO ONE has access to your KYC once you are verified, even the data requesters. INSTAR matches data providers with requesters using a proprietary technology called sMPC (secure multi-party computation) to ensure accurate profile matching while keeping your personal data protected. You can read more about this on https://insights.network
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: