Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for March 16 Dip  (Read 15173 times)
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:47:47 PM

Fine OP, I'll have some cash waiting to buy on the 16th.
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:47:53 PM

I don't know. Even if she's cosmofly's sister, I'd do her.
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:54:25 PM

So Cosmofly are you assuming that a Crimea vote to join Russia prompts a huge sell off in global risk assets including bitcoin?
Or are you not at all concerned that seeing the coming collapse of nations, aka WW III,  hoards of fiat money stampedes into Bitcoin driving the price to unforeseen levels.
SeaofBTC

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 02:19:48 PM

Prepare for OP fail on March 16th.

He was so vague on his prediction in terms of how much the price will move....lol

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Prophets must be vague so their statements can be fit to the soon future!

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:36:04 PM

Prophets who aren't willing to back up their bold predictions with btc should be ignored. How about 2 btc, is that less "peasant" for you? you still haven't said what you think a large dip is, or did we already do that since it's $10 down from yesterdays high?  Roll Eyes
Btw the comment about Biafore was to say we need a trusted 3rd party to hold the funds, as I wouldn't trust a handshake with a punk like you.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 02:42:33 PM

Prophets who aren't willing to back up their bold predictions with btc should be ignored. How about 2 btc, is that less "peasant" for you? you still haven't said what you think a large dip is, or did we already do that since it's $10 down from yesterdays high?  Roll Eyes
Btw the comment about Biafore was to say we need a trusted 3rd party to hold the funds, as I wouldn't trust a handshake with a punk like you.

Smiley
crypto2k

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:44:16 PM

Any apparently reason why the dip?
arepo

this statement is false

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:23:18 PM

Any apparently reason why the dip?

short answer: because the buyer to $710 pushed us into short-term overbought territory. long answer. longer answer, subscribe to my newsletter for in-depth weekly price analysis Wink

--arepo

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:41:49 PM

Perhaps some chickens actually will react to WB's comments.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:49:33 PM

Dip happens every day. There are 1 minute dips, 10 minute dips... OP is not wrong  Grin
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:01:00 PM

Ahhh Crimena decision goes down then..  I thought we would of seen a price rise TBH.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:48:30 PM

Perhaps some chickens actually will react to WB's comments.

his comments were ignored the first time, no reason to be considered the second time.

IamComrade

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:30:04 PM

cant says whats more nice,

cosmoflys gf or the price dip to buy in low   Lips sealed

Grin

/edit

btw i would definitly do her, even if she was my sister?  Cheesy

i guess u dont got a sister

i doubt anyone would do their sister lol

if your sister looked like his girlfriend , you would do her.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:50:10 PM

So Cosmofly are you assuming that a Crimea vote to join Russia prompts a huge sell off in global risk assets including bitcoin?
Or are you not at all concerned that seeing the coming collapse of nations, aka WW III,  hoards of fiat money stampedes into Bitcoin driving the price to unforeseen levels.

Bitcoin is the ultimate risk-off trade.  No counter-party.
It's also the ultimate vol-on trade.  But that will diminish as it approaches fair value.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
vitarian

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:26:58 AM

with no more major bad news, I have a hard time seeing BTC go much below 600 in the near future.
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:02:25 AM

with no more major bad news, I have a hard time seeing BTC go much below 600 in the near future.

News doesnt move the market, speculators do. if the news was the be all and end all, it would all make sense and you would be rich, but this is a game of strategy. there are players ahead of you, and you will see the price fall now even if there is good news.

cosmofly (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:03:56 PM

Nice try Luno to HIJACK this thread, jealous and envious the lot of you. Your bullshit won't get you anywhere  Wink

Don't ignore the facts, Prepare for the dip.

arepo

this statement is false

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:22:38 PM

News doesnt move the market, speculators do. if the news was the be all and end all, it would all make sense and you would be rich, but this is a game of strategy. there are players ahead of you, and you will see the price fall now even if there is good news.

+1

from my experience, news doesn't predict price, price predicts news.

and remember that it's just a game, so have fun Wink

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:27:29 AM

As i stated before, March 16 is approaching. My Math genius friend who can predict chart futures confirms this (he is autistic), i have used this genius friend for making alot of Money from Bitcoin (i am also famous for having the hottest girlfriend in BTT)

Get ready will be good chance to buy low, there will be a major dip.  Margin of error for the major dip is +/- 2 days maximum

Remember remember the 16th of Marchmember.

Obviously you know Bitcoin success is about knowledge, opportunity, and timing, that is why I'm inviting you and your gifted friend to join the Bitcoin Investment Club, but first help us form it.

A group of bitcoin speculators (currently 19 and growing) is seeking to form a Bitcoin club where we can share knowledge, create opportunities, and enjoy wealth.  The club wants a minimum of 50 people, because it wants a wide representation of the bitcoin community, it wants input from the holders, the service providers, the spectators, as well as the core speculators to start making formal recommendations.

It is expected that club members will share btc strategies and tactics, and that individual members will make recommendations in a cogent fashion such that the club could intelligently vote then act accordingly. 

Unlike most clubs that may meet monthly, this club would always be in order, ready to hear recommendations, vote, and take concerted action whenever justified.

Get involved cast your vote(s) here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516371.0
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:09:36 AM

now surely my comment would not have been deleted unless I was too close to the bone.

only cosmofly can answer that!

she is pretty though, i'll grant you that.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: