Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for March 16 Dip  (Read 15168 times)
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:58:02 AM

Tell us about how you have a hot girlfriend again   Roll Eyes

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:53:48 AM

cosmofly, you did well, and you did good (obviously not spot on but close enough), time for you to join the speculators club where your insight is actually appreciated
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:42:08 AM

This prediction has been an amazing success, much profit for those who took my advise.

I predicted march 16 when bitcoin was $700, I was posting about it even before this thread on various threads.

The dip happened within the range starting precisely on march 16. The price will be heading downwards soon if buying erodes (which seems to be likely)

To all the haters, you lost on this opportunity, instead of profiting you chose to hate. That's why ur still peasants.

I will be providing more predictions in the future, based on my friend's mathematical talent.

From this we see that:

a) the downtrend you didnt predict led to 70$ price fall before the "major dip" you suspected
b) your major dip was a lame 20$
c) you are a clown

Also one can notice that there are lot of brown noses in this topic, prolly alternate accounts of the OP.

Another troll.

Check for yourself the great repeitilla elite TA thread, I predicted march 16 Way back in February when we went to $700. We had a $110 dip from my first call

I posted this thread later separately when bitcoin was about $650

Yes we didn't go as low as I hoped for, what's also important is that march16 triggered a downward trend which will go lower if there is no buy support. It doesn't change the fact that my prediction was very accurate weeks ahead of time, and you would've porfited if you followed my advise.

But keep hating because people like you always buy high and are at a loss and always waiting for that day they break even  Cheesy

You are so full of shit !!!

"I predict something soon " +/- some days with a no real numbers or putting your money where you crack smoking pie hole is

cosmotard......the TA genious ...oh wait sorry thats your retarded friend ...so actually you just some flake who hangs out with reatards and steals their ideas and pass's them off as his own ... lolz

You must be soooo rich

What ever load of crap you come with next 1 btc escrow saltyspoon!!!

Either put up or shut up moron !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
K128kevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:02:36 AM

How can anybody say he predicted this? He just stated a truism and it didn't even come true. There was absolutely no major dip. There was a very, very minor dip two days after he said it would occur. It was about 3.5%, and that is a fact.

I mean, you can see that cosmofly is clearly trolling but I can't believe some people here actually think his "prediction" was successful...

chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:02:48 AM

Cosmofly, I admire your work, and on this trade I was grateful to have your expert guidance, for I have made a lot of money.

I think all the other traders on this forum are in great debt to your estudious and thorough approach.

dyland

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

How can anybody say he predicted this? He just stated a truism and it didn't even come true. There was absolutely no major dip. There was a very, very minor dip two days after he said it would occur. It was about 3.5%, and that is a fact.

I mean, you can see that cosmofly is clearly trolling but I can't believe some people here actually think his "prediction" was successful...

I think the people who do are co-conspirators.

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:13:35 PM

Well it's dipping, but in slo-mo  Cheesy

traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:33:05 PM

3/16/2014 was a pretty slow trading day.  Not sure what the fuss is about.  Blockchain.info going down took us out on 3/17/2014.  Now we're dealing with what is rumored to be gox coins being dumped .. slowly.  In my book, cosmofly is still an insufferable moron.  I probably shouldn't even be giving his thread any more attention, but here I am.
ccplz

Activity: 243
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:38:24 PM

Lord Cosmofly,don't listen to this silly band of haters,your opinion is greatly valued among the higher echelons of bitcoin trading.

P.S. Send more girlfriend pics and cat torture stories.
BittBurger

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:58:13 AM

Lord Cosmofly,don't listen to this silly band of haters,your opinion is greatly valued among the higher echelons of bitcoin trading.

How many fake usernames do you have Cosmo?

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:39:30 AM

How many fake usernames do you have Cosmo?

I think he was being sarcastic  Wink
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:41:18 AM

Well... now it's down pretty far.
chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:52:26 AM

cosmofly why didnt you tell us about the march 22 dip??? LOL

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:53:26 AM

Yes, though I think it's important we don't give Cosmo any credit for this. Smiley
I'm wondering whether we're finally on our way to capitulation after a period of tedious stagnation, interrupted by a naughty whale throwing his cash at the market.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Indeed this is in no way related to the OP prediction lol.  If you ask me the OP was just looking for attention and got it so kudos for that.  Cheesy
Armis

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:44:30 PM

Yes, though I think it's important we don't give Cosmo any credit for this. Smiley
I'm wondering whether we're finally on our way to capitulation after a period of tedious stagnation, interrupted by a naughty whale throwing his cash at the market.

hahahahaaaa so many are quick to ridicule and slow to praise.

Would it hurt you to thank Cosmo for the heads-up?  
Would it hurt you to acknowledge that his friend felt something and tried to warn those of us who cared to pay attention?

Regardless of the reason for the dip, you were put on notice, and thereby warned.  

If you see no storm clouds, someone with arthritis tells you I think it's going to rain, you could dismiss him as crazy but he's just telling you what he feels.  
If the storm clouds don't make it, get delayed, or move in another direction thereby providing fodder for the disbeliever, it doesn't negate the fact that it was coming.

People easily say hindsight is 20/20 but the truth is, even those viewing history see it, interpret it, and appreciate it in different ways.  

Bad enough there are not many WILLING to make predictions, but when someone extends themselves to do it, they get ripped before, during, and after the event regardless of how it turns out.  How do you expect anyone to get better at something if you discourage them from practicing?  

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 07:49:09 PM

hahahahaaaa so many are quick to ridicule and slow to praise.

Would it hurt you to thank Cosmo for the heads-up?  
Would it hurt you to acknowledge that his friend felt something and tried to warn those of us who cared to pay attention?

Regardless of the reason for the dip, you were put on notice, and thereby warned.  

If you see no storm clouds, someone with arthritis tells you I think it's going to rain, you could dismiss him as crazy but he's just telling you what he feels.  
If the storm clouds don't make it, get delayed, or move in another direction thereby providing fodder for the disbeliever, it doesn't negate the fact that it was coming.

People easily say hindsight is 20/20 but the truth is even those viewing history see it in different ways, interpret it differently, and appreciate it in different ways.  

Bad enough there are not many WILLING to make predictions, but when someone extends themselves to do it, they get ripped before, during, and after the event regardless of how it turns out.  How do you expect anyone to get better at something if you discourage them from practicing?  

So just to summarise, even when someone is wrong, we should thank them for not being wronger. Especially if we can see the market movement that he didn't predict by simply looking at Bitstamp's front page as it happens?
This was entertaining but now it's boring.
Armis

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:11:38 PM

So just to summarise, even when someone is wrong, we should thank them for not being wronger. Especially if we can see the market movement that he didn't predict by simply looking at Bitstamp's front page as it happens?
This was entertaining but now it's boring.

Whatever YOU saw on bitstamps front page apparently wasn't enough for you to 'warn' the community well before hand with great specificity.

Whatever you may have thought was obvious, clearly wasn't obvious enough because the OP was ripped from day one to present, as if there would be no downward movement.

My grammar sucks, so I sincerely appreciate it when someone offers correction, because it enables me to be a better me.  If I cursed everyone that tried to help me it would serve me no good purpose in the long run.  But there are many people that don't want to be corrected, that take offense at correction, and seek vengeance for pointing out the error of their ways, when all the corrector was trying to do was to make them better at what they are clearly trying to do. 

As for thanks, you can be thankful for earnest effort before and/or after results, regardless of the results; how much does it hurt anyone to be thankful for positive efforts paid your way? 

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:12:32 PM

So if I say it will rain tomorrow and it doesn't and you have to carry an umbrella all day for no reason but the next day it pours and you don't have your umbrella with you...  I should praise you for you horrible premonition which did no good for anyone?  
cosmofly (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:55:17 PM

Bring the hate

Love the love

I have countless of PM people thanking me and asking for advise Smiley

Only the trolls here lose money, they all ran away when my prediction came true, still waiting to break even  Cheesy

Already copy cats like Kevin128 poping up in the forum inspired by Cosmo. Only they will fail because they made no wealth from bitcoin, always on the wrong side of the trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: