Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for March 16 Dip  (Read 15168 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:15:41 PM

So if I say it will rain tomorrow and it doesn't and you have to carry an umbrella all day for no reason but the next day it pours and you don't have your umbrella with you...  I should praise you for you horrible premonition which did no good for anyone?  

I'm advocating a number of things:

1) be grateful for the concern someone had to tell you about the rain they felt was coming,
2) be grateful for the specificity expressed in the prediction,
3) use critical thinking to appreciate the imparted intelligence, act on it as you wish
4a) if it doesn't rain, and you are burdened by carrying an umbrella, acknowledge it but know that you were the decider of the intelligence
4b) if it does rain, and you are prepared, acknowledge that the predictor was also right AND you too were right in your action
5) if it rains the next day acknowledge that, ask yourself, the predictor, and the weatherman why it wasn't predicted then use your critical thinking skills again.  You will likely conclude that if no one saw it coming, that is the reason why it wasn't predicted was NOT because they saw it and wanted you to get soaked but simply they didn't see it.

Dude's prediction may not have hit bull's eye but it certainly hit the target.  

In golf they get you a standing O for a shot like that, from so far away.  

K128kevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:27:17 PM

Bring the hate

Love the love

I have countless of PM people thanking me and asking for advise Smiley

Only the trolls here lose money, they all ran away when my prediction came true, still waiting to break even  Cheesy

Already copy cats like Kevin128 poping up in the forum inspired by Cosmo. Only they will fail because they made no wealth from bitcoin, always on the wrong side of the trade.

lol dude don't you get tired of trolling?

P.S. plz tell me more about ur hot gf

chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:34:04 PM

had a profitable week thanks to the advice of cosmofly!

I think we should all be very grateful for his comprehensive serveice.

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:38:34 PM

So just to summarise, even when someone is wrong, we should thank them for not being wronger. Especially if we can see the market movement that he didn't predict by simply looking at Bitstamp's front page as it happens?
This was entertaining but now it's boring.

Whatever YOU saw on bitstamps front page apparently wasn't enough for you to 'warn' the community well before hand with great specificity.

Whatever you may have thought was obvious, clearly wasn't obvious enough because the OP was ripped from day one to present, as if there would be no downward movement.

My grammar sucks, so I sincerely appreciate it when someone offers correction, because it enables me to be a better me.  If I cursed everyone that tried to help me it would serve me no good purpose in the long run.  But there are many people that don't want to be corrected, that take offense at correction, and seek vengeance for pointing out the error of their ways, when all the corrector was trying to do was to make them better at what they are clearly trying to do. 

As for thanks, you can be thankful for earnest effort before and/or after results, regardless of the results; how much does it hurt anyone to be thankful for positive efforts paid your way? 

No. That's because I don't pretend to be a prophet.
This thread has exhausted my patience. I really don't think we're going to see eye to eye on this and that's just fine with me.
If you really can't grasp everything that was wrong with OP's predictions from what's already been written in the thread, nothing more from me is going to convince you. Either way, time to sign off.
ccplz

Activity: 243
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:10:15 PM

Cosmofly is the best thing that has happened to this forum in a long time.
Yes,I'm serious,kneel before his hot girlfriend,cat torture stories and bitcoin price fluctuation predictions.

And I swear he isn't paying me in bitcoins to say those things,he's just that awesome and we should all idolize him.
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:35:03 PM

setting buys at $550? -- and lower

smart decision

Sorry but I didn't see any major dip or btc hitting 550 Roll Eyes

Anyway, I came back to check if there were any new GF pics posted here.. LOL
 Grin Grin Grin

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:37:36 PM

setting buys at $550? -- and lower

smart decision

Sorry but I didn't see any major dip or btc hitting 550 Roll Eyes

Anyway, I came back to check if there were any new GF pics posted here.. LOL
 Grin Grin Grin

I know right..... just my luck. had to buy back at 575, and im watching it like a hawk.

Thanks again cosmofly you are a PRO trader!

traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:24:00 PM

Bring the hate

Love the love

I have countless of PM people thanking me and asking for advise Smiley

Only the trolls here lose money, they all ran away when my prediction came true, still waiting to break even  Cheesy

Already copy cats like Kevin128 poping up in the forum inspired by Cosmo. Only they will fail because they made no wealth from bitcoin, always on the wrong side of the trade.

Cosmo, what's your net worth?
BittBurger

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:42:33 AM

Cosmo, what's your net worth?

Do you really think he's going to answer that question truthfully?

The delusions of grandeur are already painfully obvious.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:49:29 AM

No, it didn't. There was no "major dip". Not even close.

Buy & Hold
chessnut
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:34:37 AM

yeah wasnt exact cosmo but it sure came about.

Teppino

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

bitcoin hates walls

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:24:17 AM

I dont get it.

did someone figure out what is that picture cosmofly posted is about  Huh

According to the movie it means "when China enter the markets get ready for a prostate exam"
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:45:17 PM

So if I say it will rain tomorrow and it doesn't and you have to carry an umbrella all day for no reason but the next day it pours and you don't have your umbrella with you...  I should praise you for you horrible premonition which did no good for anyone?  

I'm advocating a number of things:

1) be grateful for the concern someone had to tell you about the rain they felt was coming,
2) be grateful for the specificity expressed in the prediction,
3) use critical thinking to appreciate the imparted intelligence, act on it as you wish
4a) if it doesn't rain, and you are burdened by carrying an umbrella, acknowledge it but know that you were the decider of the intelligence
4b) if it does rain, and you are prepared, acknowledge that the predictor was also right AND you too were right in your action
5) if it rains the next day acknowledge that, ask yourself, the predictor, and the weatherman why it wasn't predicted then use your critical thinking skills again.  You will likely conclude that if no one saw it coming, that is the reason why it wasn't predicted was NOT because they saw it and wanted you to get soaked but simply they didn't see it.

In golf they get you a standing O for a shot like that, from so far away.  

To be clear I have no i will to the OP for posting this thread and never expressed being ungrateful in that regard or for him specifying a date. 
I did u critical thinking when i determined the OP hadn't given sufficient info to why his prediction was and is credible.

This is my main points that if it was to rain on a different date then I should not acknowledge the predictor for anything.  I'm not sure there is any reason to give the OP credit for being wrong at that point and not sure why you think anybody should.  In my eyes when you giving financial of this nature you could cause more damage then help.  If someone sold coins and was able to buy back lower great but it could have been a bad decision just as easy if you ask me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: