Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where invest my budget to get some profit?  (Read 478 times)
pier18 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:25:04 PM

Hai all, i've a question, with 12000 usd budget where is netterà to invest? In bitcoin hardware or in scryp coin, can you suggest me a configuration that can giv me a rio and a godo profit?
And suggestion Will be apreciated.
:-)
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:11:38 PM

Send it to me, I will kick you in the balls, and we call it a day.

Maybe start off small with a GPU rig while the scene figures out whats gonna happen with the scrypt ASIC's that are loose in the wild.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:21:07 PM

Don't, mining is not profitable while difficulty rises 50% a month, you'll struggle to get back what you invested.

If you really like the whole Bitcoin idea just buy the coins and speculate on the price movements.

thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:57:23 PM

Hai all, i've a question, with 12000 usd budget where is netterà to invest? In bitcoin hardware or in scryp coin, can you suggest me a configuration that can giv me a rio and a godo profit?
And suggestion Will be apreciated.
:-)
If you think Bitcoin will rise in price in the future it may be a good ide to just buy bitcoins and hold for a year or more.

Whether bitcoin mining hardware will be profitable compared to just hold the investment in bitcoins is very dependent on when you will have the hardware in hand and how the increase in difficulty will be over time but most importantly the nearest future, the price per GH you pay and what electricity cost usd/kwh you have and the miners efficiency W/GH is also important, check with a decent calculator like this one for example http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator for the hardware's you had in mine.

Investing in scryptcoins is probably hard to say anything about in general, some will probably do well and rise in price and some will go down in price.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: