Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany's First STO - Your thoughts?  (Read 988 times)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:50:41 AM

I never thought that there is a project running about STO, STO is one of a good kind of cryptocurrency investment

This may be because STO  is one great secured tokens and beisde of that it is being registerd and being under the watch of an government. this literally increase a token luidity for a crypto watched under the government to ensure projects capability and workability.

tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:36:08 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this STO called Bitbond. They are Germany's first STO with a BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. It is the German financial regulation authority) approved Prospectus and will be using BitGo’s Business Wallet. I am curious what you think about the project. Do you think STO's are the next evolution in ICOs? Or just a rename? You can look at the article below.  

https://www.bitbond.com/resources/bitbond-works-with-bitgo

Also if you want to visit their website, you can do that by clicking here - https://www.bitbondsto.com

They have already raised 1.8 million Euros according to their website and they are in their fundraising phase.

Looks a very interesting project, and it's impressive they have raised over 2 million, and they still have another 13 days to raise some more. Not too shabby indeed. They also have a very strong and large team.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:38:40 AM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered this STO called Bitbond. They are Germany's first STO with a BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. It is the German financial regulation authority) approved Prospectus and will be using BitGo’s Business Wallet. I am curious what you think about the project. Do you think STO's are the next evolution in ICOs? Or just a rename? You can look at the article below.  

Also if you want to visit their website, you can do that by clicking here - https://www.bitbondsto.com

They have already raised 1.8 million Euros according to their website and they are in their fundraising phase.
Lmao. Ever since my disappointed with Savedroid (SVD) with their made in Germany adverts and jingles, I have decided not to show interest in any project trying to use its country of origin to brand it. It is most times a scam.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:51:25 AM

Savedroid was the only german ico i participated. They lost a lot of value and also did an awful fake scam joke. So i am not going to touch any crypto project if it is Germany. Even it is a sto, i would avoid it.

I was also a supporter of SaveDroid and it was a horrifying experience for all when the staged a fake scam publicity. Subsequently, SaveDroid lost its footing in the industry and though the project was actually good people got sourced with what they had done. A big mistake that can be so hard to correct as it was damaging their reputation and we know that once reputation is gone then things will start to spiral away. I am hoping that Bitbond can be different and can live up to the expectations of the marketplace. 
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:10:17 AM

After taking a look into thier website and the team setup.... seems not interesting for me...
Very similar feeling as the other projects that are failed..
There were hundreds of projects of lending platform but until now, who is still alive?
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:28:29 AM

I hope that STO can be better than ICO, it seems I want to try a project that generates funds using STO.
Take time and study the whole thing about STO mate, they already have a fixed amount you can earn on your investment, check it very well before you wish for STO than ICO. The only edge STO has over ICO is just the security they guarantee, but for returns on investment, STO projects are very porous in that, unlike ICO projects that when successful, you might sometimes get over 1500% of the investment, but I think the highest you can even get on STO project will not be more than 20%.

So, I will rather struggle to partake in IEO project than to go waste my valuable time on STO projects that will just tie my money down for a token.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:36:00 AM

After taking a look into thier website and the team setup.... seems not interesting for me...
Very similar feeling as the other projects that are failed..
There were hundreds of projects of lending platform but until now, who is still alive?

lending platforms had a lack of trust but this german project may become something different. usually german projects are legal and have success.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:05:10 PM

It seems that the legal norms seem to be getting closer and closer to the cryptocurrency, and I hope that there will be more laws to plan the cryptocurrency in the future. French law is very rigorous, I don't know how practical the Savedroid project is, and research is under consideration.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:21:07 PM

In my opinion, there's something dicey about the project and I think it may be a red flag. I don't want to contribute to the publication of FUD, I just advise that everyone should make a thorough check before investing.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:00:05 PM

In 2018, a very large percentage of ICOs registered in Germany failed, and as a result, many investors lost their money. Now, ICO has been replaced by IEO and STO, but since this type of investment is too young, it is difficult to judge this objectively. At the moment, IEO is a profitable and fairly safe way to invest compared to STO and ICO, so many people have chosen this method lately.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:11:10 PM

I think that everything connected with Germany can be called qualitative, maybe with regard to cryptocurrency it will turn out that they will have much more opportunities to really use all the best.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:41:40 PM

Will  Bitgo still be a "cryptocurrency" under government regulations?  I don't think it'll qualify as a cryptocurrency with this alone. It can't be a proper blockchain and be regulated at thesame time by government
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:57:18 PM

Will  Bitgo still be a "cryptocurrency" under government regulations?  I don't think it'll qualify as a cryptocurrency with this alone. It can't be a proper blockchain and be regulated at thesame time by government
in any case, I am very pleased with the conversations at the G-20 summit regarding cryptocurrency, where Germany is not the last.  Of course, the fact that the government controls cryptocurrency will be alarming, but we must understand that the blockchain will be introduced into all spheres of human activity, including the emergence of a certain cryptocurrency.  In addition, you can take to the attention of the decision of some States of America, which recognized certain cryptocurrencies as digital securities, including digital assets. 
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:07:29 PM

Hello everyone,

Very interesting news, it looks like the crypto world winckles to the german authorities, i wonder what will happen next, perhaps Germany will become a paradise for altcoins? Tongue
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:39:40 PM

For me I still don't understand the noise surround all these STOs arrangement, they must be having high  potential to succeed in the space, when there you are a Doctor PHD, Developers most of them are not rely offering something juicy to investors  to make people drop ICOs and now IEO for STO

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:38:11 PM

Hello everyone,

It's a decent looking project (The one mentioned above) but honestly I don't see that much of a difference between ICOs and STOs it's the same horse with a different name. Always focus on the project itself, not if it's an ICO, STO or an IEO.

They are raising as well, according to their site they have already raised over 2 million Euros, and they still have 10 days to keep raising, looks a successful project especially in the current market.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:41:22 PM

I'd blindly trust them. Bitbond had been here for quite a long and had done a good business for a long period of time.
But a fixed 4% per annum and probability of getting 4% more won't lure me to invest in it.
There are many other options that provides better return of investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:54:03 PM

I think this is another step towards full control over the crypto-market, a free decentralized market is an impossible dream.
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:00:55 PM

I've invested in all three (ICOs, STOs and IEOs) and they are all flawed. It really depends on the project. I would suggest that if anyone is looking to invest they do their home first.

It doesn't matter what classification they are in, if the project is bad, it will fail. I like the fact they are trying to evolve it though.

This project looks interesting though, They have raised a lot and they are still in the fundraising stage.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 12:50:54 PM

Fundamentally, an STO is an ICO that complies with securities laws
and make it more secure to investor
look like it will be great movement from bitbond
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: