Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany's First STO - Your thoughts?  (Read 988 times)
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:23:59 PM

Its a great project indeed and being regulated makes it more interesting and at the same time safe for investors to give it their best. Most investors fear investing into ICOs sake of scam but guess the regulated STO is here.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 04:47:10 AM

Its a great project indeed and being regulated makes it more interesting and at the same time safe for investors to give it their best. Most investors fear investing into ICOs sake of scam but guess the regulated STO is here.

The Bitbond  prospectus is very good and thorough. It discusses many of the usual risks faced by many companies tokenizing or using crypto and blockchain. Many ICOs do not review internal and external risks to such a degree. The fact that Bitbond has thought about many of the risks and has ways to minimize them helps the stability.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:19:46 AM

From all their strategies the project seems to be a really nice one. I just want to be sure that the project will not suffer any form of interference from the Germany Government with anything relating to securities

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:22:49 AM

From all their strategies the project seems to be a really nice one. I just want to be sure that the project will not suffer any form of interference from the Germany Government with anything relating to securities
if they have received permission from the German government, I think the project can run safely. if it's been successful in sales, hopefully they will get support from their community, especially from their country.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:27:23 AM

If you are looking for buying some tokens then you are late.

I invested into Bitbond because I see a big potential in this coin:
1. they are regulated
2. they have working business
3. they promise passive income

They have everything to make really good coin.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:35:32 AM

Being a German first STO doesn't mean much in this era as projects have proven they can be backed by something and yet fail woefully at delivering anything in their whitepaper let's focus on the project development not its backup.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:38:57 AM

Being a German first STO doesn't mean much in this era as projects have proven they can be backed by something and yet fail woefully at delivering anything in their whitepaper let's focus on the project development not its backup.
in the end they have to see performance in the development team. if they work well, maybe whatever sales they get can produce a good increase in market prices. we must not despair with market conditions. we see how their progress works in the market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
russel123456

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:09:06 PM

Exactly, One more Germany based STO ( security token offering) has launced called MEGA token STO. It is stellar blockchain-based. Trading ongoing on stellar dex exchange. You can see details at http://megafan-sto.eu   Mega sto's online store http://www.megafanstore.comhttp://Www.3dminifan.com

For details, You can join their telegram group at https://t.me/megafantoken
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:29:21 PM

That looks so crazy to see untrusted platform gets a license from the regulators, STO is not even comparable with ico and IEO people are still choosing ICO rather than STO.
I've never even heard of STO's before this thread.  My gut feeling is that this is getting out of hand, that people and institutions are just jumping on the bandwagon of what they perceive as ICO success.  Could be wrong, but I bet I'm not.

Exactly, One more Germany based STO ( security token offering)
Thank you for defining the abbreviation, else I wouldn't have known what it meant.  Aren't all tokens considered to be securities?  They are in the states, which is the big reason why ICO's aren't allowed here (I think).
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:02:58 PM

Bitbond has been a leader in P2P loans for quite a time but like every other p2p sites, they faced many problems specially from the borrowers due to the fluctuation of price of bitcoin. If you visit the site now, there are no listings. Either they are shifting their strategy from P2P lending to some other financial strategy or it's just another exit scam.

I got to know about the Bit bong project right before they joined the cryptocurrency space because they were a proposed financer for a health Starr up in Country which didn't really turn out as excellent as expected. Yes, it is a good company on P2P loans service

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:40:37 PM

Bitbond, what a scam it is! They cheated with bounty hunters. In my crypto life, I did not see this type of joke! They gave 5-10 BB1 shit token for doing signature for months where they promised 2 million USD for the bounty campaign. I feel lucky that I did not invest in this shit project.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit