Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️♻️♻️ Get Ethereum [ETH] for TerraGreen Round 4 bounty [BOUNTY] [ENDED]  (Read 499 times)
daladno12 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:46:21 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 08:08:23 AM by daladno12

Get both: Ethereum (ETH) IMMEDIATELY and TGN coins later
by participating in TerraGreen Bounty ROUND 4

HOW IT WORKS

1. Earn some bounty stakes by participating in any or all of the following Bounty campaign categories:

LinkedIn campaign: 16%
Twitter campaign: 12%
Facebook campaign: 12%
Signature campaign: 20%
Reddit campaign: 12%
Medium campaign: 12%
Telegram: 16%

NOTE: TerraGreen Bounty Campaign ROUND 4 supports the unlimited number of participants, but is limited in time until May 01, 2019 '23:59 UTC. Here you can check the current number of participants and stakes earned by them.

2. Sign up/Log in TOKPIE platform and click on the related line [deposit] button to place 50% of earned bounty stakes on your TOKPIE account balance.
NOTE: Don’t click on “Deposit” until you see your stakes in the related spreadsheet and strictly follow the instructions when depositing to speed up the processing. Stakes depositing will be available until May 14, 2019.

3. To get get Ethereum (ETH) instantly, Sell your bounty stakes in the these ETH MARKETS:

TGN_Stake_R4_LinkedIn / ETH
TGN_Stake_R4_Twitter / ETH
TGN_Stake_R4_Facebook / ETH
TGN_Stake_R4_Signature / ETH
TGN_Stake_R4_Reddit / ETH
TGN_Stake_R4_Medium / ETH
TGN_Stake_R4_Telegram / ETH

NOTE:
– By clicking on the links above you can submit your trade orders at any price you want, check market depth, view current bids, asks, last matched prices and price charts;
– You may sell and buy TGN bounty stakes (round 4) only until May 14, 2019 '23:59 UTC;
– All holders of TGN bounty stakes (round 4) will automatically get TGN coins on their TOKPIE account balances within 60 days after May 30, 2019, in accordance with the conversion’s proportion revealed as the results of the Bounty Campaign ROUND 4;
– You can check current bounty stakes prices without registration (6 seconds loading time)
- The following trade fees are applied.

Get both: Ethereum NOW and valuable TGN coins later. No need to wait many months to monetize your work!

FAQ

Q: May I see some feedbacks for how it works?
A: Sure, this is our 8th "Get ETH for stakes Immediately" campaign. Check our ANN thread dedicated to the Bounty Stakes Trading and even more feedbacks here.

Q: How can you prove that you're eligible?
A: Check official bounty campaign and TOKPIE contracting with TerraGreen.

Q: What is the TOKPIE?
A: TOKPIE is the first cryptocurrency exchange that provides a unique Bounty Stake Trading service to hunters and smart investors.

Q: I have questions. Where can I ask them?
A: You can post your questions here or ask them on TOKPIE telegram group.

Q: I didn't understand anything. Can you explain more?
A: Know how to trade bounty stakes: https://tokpie.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001320558-6-Buy-or-sell-Bounty-Stakes
    Also, here is the infographic for you:

Ref. (copy-paste and adoption from TOKPIE blog): https://tokpie.io/blog/best-ways-to-earn-and-get-ethereum-every-day/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:01:02 PM

I participate in this bounty , I can say that you can always sell your bets for Ethereum , I think for such projects the future

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:16:28 PM

I participate in this bounty , I can say that you can always sell your bets for Ethereum , I think for such projects the future
I agree , I would also like to hear whether the added bounty in the near future?
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:26:09 PM

I agree , I would also like to hear whether the added bounty in the near future?

Glad to see the option for depositing round 4 stakes! It will bring even more bounty participants and more hype and awareness for TerraGreen
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:46:03 PM

A lot of bounty stakes from many projects will be available for trading soon. Know why here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050817.msg50600896#msg50600896
Torontello

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

GREAT NEWS
USDC stablecoin is now available on Tokpie

https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-lists-usd-coin-usdc/

Thanks to that listing, additional options to earn, trade and invest will be available for Tokpie users.
Also, this is the first step to realization of Bounty stakes trading 2.0 !

This is the new way for hunters to convert crypto to USD in time of downtrend! Very on time,, Tokpie ++
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:08:50 AM

+ 18.4% for the last 24 hours.

Price for Telegram bounty stakes of TerraGreen (Round 3) has grown again!
Buyers are offering 0.0077 ETH per 1 Telegram stake now (~$1.03)
Link to the order book: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_request/?pmrproduct=TGN_Stake_R3_Telegram&pmrtransport=SWAP&pmrpackage=ETH&pmrcity=SWAP

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:33:19 AM

nice to see huge jumps in price.. congratulations to all of them that were so smart and fastest doing that trade

By the wya, i am excited to hear about hew projects that join Tokpie soon!!!
Seems IEOs conducted by exchanges are manipulating seriously prices and supply offered to public.. i still think ICOs are a better option! So Tokpie has still a bright future ahead

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:56:34 AM

nice to see huge jumps in price.. congratulations to all of them that were so smart and fastest doing that trade

By the wya, i am excited to hear about hew projects that join Tokpie soon!!!
Seems IEOs conducted by exchanges are manipulating seriously prices and supply offered to public.. i still think ICOs are a better option! So Tokpie has still a bright future ahead

Thanks! Many new projects and stakes will be listed when we launch Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0. We plan to add 3-4 projects per week so that the total number of projects/stakes in simultaneous circulation was about 35/175.

Besides. Projects can run IEOs in parallel with Bounty Stakes Listing. Also, we will launch ICO/STO launchpad in 2019 so that stakes buyers and sellers have two great options: trade stakes and buy tokens.
It will be a very logical step. For example, if a hunter sees that he cannot fulfill his obligation to deliver tokens related to deposited stakes then he could buy such tokens during IEO on our platform.
As the same time, buyers could buy tokens (means lower risks) and buy stakes (higher risks but more potential ROI).
Torontello

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:41:37 PM

FACEBOOK stake (round 2) of TerraGreen rose
+ 22.6 % percent for the last 24 hours!

And there are strong buy walls inside the Order Book .

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:17:18 PM

Great News: The ability to trade TerraGreen bounty stakes (Round 2, 3, and 4) is prolongated until until May 14, 2019!

Such decision was made because of too many hunters attracted. So, more time will be required to count all stakes properly and prepare a final spreadsheet for TerraGreen bounty (rounds 2, 3, and 4)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: