Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction for 3 ad spots on freebitcoinwin.com for 1 week  (Read 1543 times)
freebitcoinwin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:08:53 PM

I made this bitcoin faucet  website  http://freebitcoinwin.com   where you can win free bitcoins every hour ,

There is also the option to multiply your free bitcoins  playing a HI  -  LO game with your free won bitcoins .

The website has not been launched yet officially but i am ammazed for the interess people are showing for this website yet uncomplete.

I did not promote the website but people picked it up and started spreading the word and the site is receiving  5000 visitors every day

This is an auction for 3 ad spots on http://freebitcoinwin.com for 1 week.

To partecipate in the auction go here  http://blog.freebitcoinwin.com/auction-for-3-ad-spots-on-freebitcoinwin-com-for-1-week/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:13:15 PM

Might want to post this in the auction subforum and actually run the auction there, not in your website. Also, analytics would be helpful.

Forever strong.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 12:14:40 AM

still not working?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stonerdyke

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:24:02 AM

still not working?

Or is it just bullshit? No proof of the so called 5000 visitors a day.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:07:45 AM

I`m not trying to be a downer on the website ad spots, but how does the person know on the traffic / visitors?

I think you should post something regarding on the google analytics, if it did hit that #.

Along with the previous/past AD revenue thats been earned in that position.  

jodybay

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:27:03 AM

still not working?

Or is it just bullshit? No proof of the so called 5000 visitors a day.

yeah i think so or maybe a phising site  Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
freebitcoinwin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:47:34 PM

The auction is inside the blog

however this is the analitycs  http://freebitcoinwin.com/images/ganalytics.jpg
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:42:41 PM

If I am understanding this correctly, you are asking people to bid on an advertisement spot on another blog? With that said, you want a starting bid at 0.3btc for a 1 week advertisement on an website that gets an estimated 5000+ hits a day?
Is the website going to launch sometime soon and even so, your audience or traffic wont be worth that much because it will all be low converting users. I mean honestly people that will visit your site are looking to claim small amounts of satoshi really fast and then will leave. Whats the average time for your audience? I bet its under 1min.

My point being is that your site doesnt have quality traffic that would be worth wild at the min. price / length you are offering. My suggestion would be to look towards forced visits after they claim their satoshi.

Basically you make the button that "claims" [or "sends" them the satoshi] open up a new window (through javascript) and sell each of those hits. If you have 5000 people using your faucet, that means you can have 5000 raw unique hits, which is worth (depending on the nation) around $10-$5. So 7 days of 5000 raw traffic (most raw traffic is considered spam btw) is roughly worth <$50, considering that the same people will return to use the faucet, which diminishes the value of the raw traffic.

Does any of this make sense to you? All of this should be considered if you want to establish a proper business model.

Source: I run and managed multiple faucets (btc and doge) that have been profitable and running for months. 
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:00:59 AM

Oh, there is actually an owner of freebitcoinwin willing to show his face?
The site is a copy trying to steal freebitco.in passwords, and has not paid out.
Also someone provided screenshots of winning the biggest win by rolling 10 000,
however was only rewarded with 0,02 btc rather than the promised 0,2.
Plus he never got paid at all. Stay away from this guy, not only is he a scammer,
but he's most likely lying about the page views etc.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
freebitcoinwin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:33:20 AM

The site is a copy trying to steal freebitco.in passwords, and has not paid out.
Plus he never got paid at all. Stay away from this guy, not only is he a scammer,

Already said site is not yet complete and did not launch it, trying to fix some small bugs
For your information someone was even abble to to win 100 Btc when i was working on the script
Would like to see that screenshot about the 10000 rolling because if this is true would help me fix the bug

Your logic is sick. Why would someone spend thousands of dollars to build a script  to steal account passwords of another faucet  to steal some satoshi.

Also if you know someone who got the 10000 roll, probably should be others and the odd is 1 on 10000 to get that roll so that means that this site has good traffic

apsvinet

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:17:12 AM

Already said site is not yet complete and did not launch it, trying to fix some small bugs
For your information someone was even abble to to win 100 Btc when i was working on the script
Would like to see that screenshot about the 10000 rolling because if this is true would help me fix the bug

Your logic is sick. Why would someone spend thousands of dollars to build a script  to steal account passwords of another faucet  to steal some satoshi.

Also if you know someone who got the 10000 roll, probably should be others and the odd is 1 on 10000 to get that roll so that means that this site has good traffic

Who's logic is sick? Just cause someone 'got lucky' on your bugged scam site doesn't mean it has a lot of visitors. As you said yourself it's not working.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471228.msg5405367#msg5405367. There's the guy providing the screenshot, + the thread I made about it. Nobody stated to have received payments, only on the contrary.

You built it yourself? Fun stuff, what a coincidence it turned out to be an exact copy of another faucet, apart from 2 changed colors on the main page.

apsvinet

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:24:36 AM

Also, are you aware that site tells you the withdrawal limit is 0,0005460 btc?
This means if you only win the lowest amount, which you do 99% of the time, you would need to roll over 240 times to reach the withdrawal limit.
Is this intended or a typo?

ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:13:16 AM

Please respect the time of payments or modify your TOS, last payment was done on the 10th of march.
So they are 11 days now.

Or noone will trust in you

apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:52:01 AM

Please respect the time of payments or modify your TOS, last payment was done on the 10th of march.
So they are 11 days now.

Or noone will trust in you
Clearly a scam - see posts by me above with direct links to prove it. Then again, you don't have to use the service to advertise there, I'm sure they're getting some page views. Altho most of them will stop when they realize they're not getting paid. Ever.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:40:46 PM

Well I know a lot of ppl haven't been paid from this site.  Stick to someone reliable  http://freebitco.in/?r=232764 this is the original and I had many payments from them!
apsvinet

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:33:37 PM

Well I know a lot of ppl haven't been paid from this site.  Stick to someone reliable  http://freebitco.in/?r=232764 this is the original and I had many payments from them!
Mate why do you bother posting your referral link here? Chances are it'll get deleted by moderators anyway.

James222

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Wassup?

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:12:14 AM

I'm pretty sure he has the visits he claims to have (http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/freebitcoinwin.com)
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:21:17 AM

I'm pretty sure he has the visits he claims to have (http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/freebitcoinwin.com)
That might be true, altho if you want to advertise on a scammer's website,
that as soon as people realize it's a scam will stop visiting, that's up to you!

jodybay

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:30:41 AM

also is their multiflier is hi lo buttom is not correct i tried but the site say that i lost because my bet is in lo and my roll is 0090 Cheesy so does that mean its hi? funny

PRIMEDICE
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:32:01 AM

also is their multiflier is hi lo buttom is not correct i tried but the site say that i lost because my bet is in lo and my roll is 0090 Cheesy so does that mean its hi? funny
Haha, just another function on the website that's broken. OP doesn't bother to fix it
cause it doesn't matter, as long as he can sell his beloved ad-spots. Psch.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: