Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will ICO's do with those unsold tokens?  (Read 813 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:51:48 AM

My advice is better for now, do not buy ico coins, because most ico are unsuccessful during the presale period. And these coins only become rubbish or invaluable.
You suggest not investing with ico, are you sure? Grin
you yourself use a signature and invite others to invest with ico. stop making jokes, and you just make everyone smile. the more ico the better and the scam or not it is a risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:58:43 AM

indeed some of the projects will burn their tokens and i think that will be good,
it will support the price of their tokens to be better on the market.
but some of the other projects decided to give free to their token holders as gifts to keep holding it.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:04:17 AM

Some ICOs will burn the unsold tokens and it is good that by this way, the total supply will decrease while it may increase the token price. But some other ICOs airdropped the unsold tokens instead of burning the tokens. It depends on the result of the ICOs whether the team decide to burn or give them to the community.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:16:18 AM

Usually ico will burn the unsold token. Because if they burn it will make the price of their coin increase. But there are project who naughty they said they will burn but they dont burn. They sell it again. So it all depends on the team they want them to do if the unsold coins.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:23:04 AM

This depends on the company, some people burn currencies periodically, and some prefer to use these currencies at certain times for development, and some take advantage of this and sells these currencies to earn some money
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:26:09 AM

Usually ico will burn the unsold token. Because if they burn it will make the price of their coin increase. But there are project who naughty they said they will burn but they dont burn. They sell it again. So it all depends on the team they want them to do if the unsold coins.
Actually we can check it on the smart contract right? or not? Well i don't know how is the burn token works but i guess you still can check it if the tokens really burned or not. A good project and team will be honest and burn the token directly as they said, shaddy stuff like that will makes investor run.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:31:21 AM

I think ico would conduct an airdrop campaign to distribute the unsold tokens and to spread the popularity somehow. However many says that unsold tokens would be burn so that the supply of the token would reduce and also the price may have a chance to have a good value.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:47:48 AM

I think ico would conduct an airdrop campaign to distribute the unsold tokens and to spread the popularity somehow. However many says that unsold tokens would be burn so that the supply of the token would reduce and also the price may have a chance to have a good value.
I thought, burning unsold tokens would be the best decision. thus, existing tokens are in accordance with investment funds. this of course can maintain the quality of tokens, supported by the experience of the developer of the token. I think airdrop isn't bad, but of course it can damage the balance of tokens with the funds collected.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:31:49 AM

That depends on the policy of the team. because each projeck is different. there are those who burn and there are also those who share again with their investors.
 but right now, most of every projeck burns unsold tokens. thus, it will maintain trust in investors and will also make prices go up later, which is expected.
Burning unsold tokens is really what we need to push and encourage project developers to do. I don’t know, maybe it is just my mindset, I usually don’t trust projects that does not destroy the remaining tokens after ICO, I feel they end up becoming a shit project and may not be so reliable for a long term investment.

Most people usually feel that there is a possibility of these projects dumping the coins on the market later in the future when they can no longer continue with it. So they use this method to crash its market, blame it on investors, so they would not be blamed and seen as scams.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:59:22 AM

I thought, burning unsold tokens would be the best decision. thus, existing tokens are in accordance with investment funds. this of course can maintain the quality of tokens, supported by the experience of the developer of the token. I think airdrop isn't bad, but of course it can damage the balance of tokens with the funds collected.
burn tokens and make Airdrop really have its own advantages, so it all depends on the condition and plan of the developer.
but I think it's better to develop their tokens first by thinking about and hastening to register on the stock exchange.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:03:37 AM

the tokens that are not sold in the ICO will certainly be burn, from the various projects that I follow, the correct tokens are burned, but some of them are not sure, whether the tokens are actually burned or sent to different parts, I strongly agree with the list of all  , if unsold tokens will be burned and reduce existing supply

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:10:25 AM

We should learn from history, as I found some ICOs, burned unsold token but some ICOs hold the token or locked. For after sometime this token will release.
but it is important to release locked tokens based on the exact time calculation. like some projects ico also performs token keys for bounty and airdrop as well as for developers and their teams. those who get tokens only investors and traders on the market, it looks better for investors. moreover if the unsold token can successfully burn, it will affect the supply on the market.
I think this is a pathetic scenario and the reality of ICO that a token is burnt because it has no demand in the crypto space. To be honest, IEOs should have been introduced in the market long ago because ICOs have been doing great damage lately. Anyhow, holding the token is not bad because it could get its demand increased after sometime after its projects is improved and such projects which have been weak in the crypto market could be improved by eliminating the flaws.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:26:06 AM

I have seen many ICO's selling tokens for cryptocurrencies. What will they do with those unsold tokens at the end of their ICO? Some say they will burn it so no one can use it. Are they burning it or is it really the good to burn those unsold tokens?

I don't have any idea with regards those unsold token aside from get burned. If really doubt on that thing try to us some bounty manager some experts regarding your problem, so that your mind will get calm and understand well.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:43:33 PM

every ICO project has a different way of treating unsold tokens, there are some that are well-established and some that save them for the future
it all depends on the project how the agreement was started before the ICO began
It's not appropriate and fair to investors to save them in future. It will make their investment less valued. Burning of unsold token by sending it to an address which doesn't have a private key/ no owner is the best solution.
They don’t even have to send it to an address, they can easily just destroy it, I don’t know what your man up there is saying, why would they hold any token, in this market where we have lots of untrustworthy projects developers springing up on a daily basis, if I am to participate in a project, and part of their policy is not to burn token, I will never see myself participating in it.

Majority of this ones that has promised one thing or the other and given reason to hold it will not keep to their word in future, I see they are just using the coin as a destruction tool for the future. So, let them all burn the unused token, and stop telling us stories that touches the heart.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:29:14 PM

The decision of unsold token varies among projects but the most common one is burning of the unsold tokens which is carried out by sending the token to a wallet whose private key is unknown making the token to be useless for ever. Aside from that, some do distribute it among higher holders as Airdrop while some do take it back to their reserve tokens this are the few I know....
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:39:54 PM

The decision of unsold token varies among projects but the most common one is burning of the unsold tokens which is carried out by sending the token to a wallet whose private key is unknown making the token to be useless for ever. Aside from that, some do distribute it among higher holders as Airdrop while some do take it back to their reserve tokens this are the few I know....
It seems to me that burning a token is the best way out for everyone, because if you take into account the developer and all investors, the increase in demand for the coin and the reduction and quantity necessarily leads to an increase in prices.  but nevertheless it does not apply to those projects that are resources for the purchase and sale of certain goods using their tokens.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:03:43 PM

in most know cases, of ico having unsold token, the token are always burnt. on the front end that is what is known or probably what we are told. o the back end, you cant really tell what goes down. in few cases, i think some project carry out airdrop instead of burning out the unsold token.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:06:17 PM

Unless they have a proof that they burn for their tokens at the same time its a good decission from people to increase up the price of the tokens once it get listed from exchanges.

Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:07:53 PM

Often times,  what has been most common has been to burn the unsold tokens.. Although, some teams have deem it fit to use some of these tokens as airdrops for their projects faithfuls who have been standing with all through. Nevertheless,  the most obbious is burning.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: