Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know what token you hodl  (Read 2443 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:07:28 AM

And it's a sound opinion. Some people say that hodling is not a good strategy. I think if you have the money and the time to keep that money stagnant, hodling is a good choice. Hodling a good coin is a good choice. You don't really have to do anything when you hodl so might as well spend time studying the coins you want to hold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:59:39 AM

Everytime i hold my token from the bounty campaign i see to it that i know the development of this token after many years to come so that you will be enable to determine if this token have a future and it will be more popular to the investors.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 07:31:26 AM

Hold is very essential to avoid stories at the end.i do keep atleast 50%of any token a realized from bounty no matter how worthless the token is no one can tell, Tommorrw the token might bring smile and even do more than expected.but before holding we nee to check and do our investigations on the project if it's a balance one not the token that Will later become nonsense.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

Holding good coins will give profits no matter what. But you have mentioned only binance coin. There are many coins that have not increased in price the way BNB does. You are right BNB peaked at $25 not so long ago, and it fell down to $5 again and now is trading at around $19. But what about other coins,  lets talk about bitcoin, this coin reached $ 20000 once but for a short period. Then it fell to $3700, now struggling at $5000. But the market is becoming stable. There is less possibility for the coin to reach $20000 again due to stability of the market. I think BNB is such a product that is rising despite the bearish trend. All other good coins may not have such fate.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:03:06 AM

There are lot of altcoins that I hold now as of the moment, and those are Neo, Qtum, Eos, Xbx, Tky, Cred, Atf, Nem, Waves, Pundix and Eth these are all good and I believed it will bounce sooner or later, just for now need to be a bullish while bear market is not done yet in cyrpto trading.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:19:42 AM

Those who were initial buyers of bnb may have been lucky. As at then, crypto projects were more assuring compared to now. Nowadays, you see a lot of hyped projects which you may perceive to be real or legit as a result of so much buzz or noise about that project. Then at the end, you realized that everything about the project was a packaged lie which was successfully sold to the public.

There is no sort of immunity to this endemic in the crypto community. If you are lucky to hold a token that eventually stood the test of time, then thank your stars. God's favour is upon you. It doesn't depend solely on your experience or the number of whitepapers you have studied, or the level of profiling of the token team members.
For many have tried, but were never lucky to hold the right token.

I agree with you 100%. In many cases, we just need to hope for luck, we will never know where we will find, and where we will lose. I have a lot of coins left, which, in all likelihood, will never take wing, as the projects just have dissolve.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:45:07 AM

This is a brief overview for non believers of coin hodling

In 2017, a lot of investors bought binance token at 1$ each and then the token amassed popularity and went to 2$; a lot of incidents and it went back to 1$

In 2018, bnb went as high as 23$, a lot sold at that peak; then it went back to 5$ a lot moaned; many bought back when the token went back to 5$

Now we all know what’s happening to bnb tokens

The basic thing here is... Know what you are holding. If you are holding a good project, no matter what the ups and downs are you will always win in the long term. Holders make the most profit.

NB: This are my opinion and my idea; feel free to contribute; then dyor and trade and invest wisely
In my opinion holding BNB is not a good idea the prices may increase but it is not to be considered as good coin because it is the coin from exchange people are attracted to it due to some reasons like reducing trading fee and some hyge for that coin if Binance exchange faces downfall means their coin also will be in great danger.

But holding a good project is definitely an investors thing because if we don't know what we are holding then we can't expect any returns from it.
Yeah, BNB tokens don't have any special, it's just because of binance is top 10 cryptocurrency exchange in the world, it's too dangerous if binance faces downfall, but in short term it's still good. BNB early investor have a bit of lucky, maybe you too, but we don't know that which token will become popular, just like you also don't know BNB price will reach to $23.
Wildwest

Activity: 1711
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:09:03 PM

Holders do have a big advantage, but they must know what coins they hold. Now a lot of junk coins, so it's not easy to choose coins that are profitable among thousands of coins. All depends on how you analyze each coin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:24:30 PM

In 2017, a lot of investors bought binance token at 1$ each and then the token amassed popularity and went to 2$; a lot of incidents and it went back to 1$

In 2018, bnb went as high as 23$, a lot sold at that peak; then it went back to 5$ a lot moaned; many bought back when the token went back to 5$

The basic thing here is... Know what you are holding. If you are holding a good project, no matter what the ups and downs are you will always win in the long term. Holders make the most profit.

NB: This are my opinion and my idea; feel free to contribute; then dyor and trade and invest wisely

Stupid hodling and hoping for the moon not always works well. The given example is more likely an exception - watch some other coins and think about the people that still hodl them - that looks pathetic sometimes Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:33:06 PM

It would be very cool to understand what is in your wallet, but I still think that there are a very large number of projects that are stamped every day and I just cannot understand that this is really true.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:57:34 PM

Exactly, The truth is that a lot of these projects are living on nothing but hype, so it's always best to get out of them as soon as possible, If not, one will their investments trapped.

we should not just give up, because the situation will not always happen like this. it's just that we better wait for the crypto to improve. because of course we never know how crypto is going forward.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:00:58 PM

we should not just give up, because the situation will not always happen like this. it's just that we better wait for the crypto to improve. because of course we never know how crypto is going forward.
All the same, I want to believe that the global trend of the crypto market is aimed at increasing the value of assets. There are times when coins became cheaper every day. Now is the best time to invest in young and promising projects. I chose for myself a number of projects in which I invest my money: these are Sound Money Coin, Tera Smart Money and a new player in the anonymous cryptocurrency market Veil.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

There is no sort of immunity to this endemic in the crypto community. If you are lucky to hold a token that eventually stood the test of time, then thank your stars. God's favour is upon you. It doesn't depend solely on your experience or the number of whitepapers you have studied, or the level of profiling of the token team members.
For many have tried, but were never lucky to hold the right token.

Because many never study their investment.  You will be "favored"  if you do your homework.  You can't just close your eyes and tell that this project is good and will return a good profit from your investment.  I agree, there are variables in investment but there is always this thing called risk management where you do your own research, look for projects that is promising, look at the history then get in if you found out that the project is legit and not on the peak of its hype.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:16:11 PM

to work with chance as partisan with the business to manage with use of customs as appealing use with offers from developer to extents of work on excess as preferring use with priors on tasks with completion as the casuals on arrange with the daily business scheme on schedules.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:48:43 PM

It's all about the popularity and the developer. Binance is famous around the world, and every traders should know the biggest exchange is binance. I just think if this token would receive more pumps up to 100$
I truly believe this too and right now, I don’t think any competitor has succeeded in making them less relevant or diverting the attention of investors away from them, reason being that, they have a product that is so much in demand and working for them.

I wish that other projects can also set their pride aside and make them their role model, learnt from them and also apply whatever method they have been able to apply that has prevented their investors from dumping the coin and seeing the project strictly as a good long term investment projects. Welldone to Binance and the sky will always be a limit for them.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:51:51 PM

Stupid hodling and hoping for the moon not always works well. The given example is more likely an exception - watch some other coins and think about the people that still hodl them - that looks pathetic sometimes Smiley
For me holding is the best thing because price can rise and it can fall, but we will have to wait for the prefer time of selling, do not sell for panic and wait for the right time to sell, in market there are so many new projects but don’t trust them as every new will have a start so better if you trust old project and hold your investment.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:12:53 PM

I only hold a bit of crypto in my wallet, I prioritize ETH, because ETH still has a low value, and it's a good time to buy ETH, I'm sure ETH will reach $ 900 if the market creates bullish.

IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:25:08 PM

Well said; but truth remains that we cannot hodl every token based on reach and product value
Some project needs luck to survive too

Every coin can’t be like bnb; we have coins that will always end up as kwatt token
bartusv

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:30:25 PM

BNB  is supporting your theory but in general on bearish market  holding is not a profitable option.
Give another examples from 2018 which coins were profitable by simple holding.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:46:34 PM

I only hold a bit of crypto in my wallet, I prioritize ETH, because ETH still has a low value, and it's a good time to buy ETH, I'm sure ETH will reach $ 900 if the market creates bullish.
Ethereum is Altcoin which is owned by many people and they certainly expect Ethereum to rise high.
Movement and good abilities that are owned so that they believe Ethereum so that they still maintain Ethereum to rise, because it has a great opportunity from Ethereum.
Other potential coins also have a big chance, so just go ahead.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: