Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Used mining hardware (280x, CPU, MB, PSU Etc)  (Read 1395 times)
BitcoinBrains (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:17:53 PM

We've got a brick and mortar store www.bitcoinbrains.com
We we sell cryptocurrencies and related hardware.
One of our regular customers is getting out of GPU mining to focus on his other mining endeavours.
As a result he left a bunch of hardware with us to get rid of at blow out prices.
All of these prices are based in CAD. Price will be determined by the last trade on caVirtex at the time of the transaction. We will accept BTC only for any online sales.

All of this is available in store for BTC, Cash, Debit or other cryptos.
Worldwide shipping is available at the buyers expense.

Since we are a physical store, I'm hoping we will inspire some level of trust and escrow won't be necessary. However if you insist on escrow then it will be at the buyers expense, in addition we will charge a 10% surcharge since it adds a level of risk for us and requires more work.
All of this has been tested and is working. It was purchased new within the last year from Memory Express. However it is used and sold as is with no warranty implied or offered.

Here is what we have:

ThermalTake Smart Series SP-1200M Modular PSU x 3 - $160 each
Western Digital 500GB Caviar Blue x 3 - $30 each
Seagate Barracuda 1000GB x 2- $50 each
Gigabyte R9 280x Windforce x 10 - $350 each
Powercolor R9 280x x 6 - $325 each
Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard x 2- $200

These motherboards also come with an intel CPU and 2 GB of ram. Not sure what CPU is it, I will try to find out later today.

We also have an Asus Rampage IV Extreme motherboard which comes with a CPI and 2 GB of ram. This board is damaged, one of the PCIe 16x slots has been knocked right off the board. Everything else seems to be working fine. $150

Bitcoin Brains, brick and mortar bitcoin stores in Alberta, Canada. 
Buy cool stuff for bitcoins
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:07:04 PM

I offer $250 for 1x 280X shipped to my paypal verified address in zip code 54501, USA. I do not intend to mine on it. I intend to game on it (OMG, who'd have thought of gaming cards being used to game? WTF?!?!1)

You might think this is a lowball, but everyone knows equipment that has been mined on has their lifespan hugely cut, and are often plagued with fans failing earlier than normal, artifacting/crashes in games (or worse), capacitors more likely to blow up, etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: