Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Contribute to our ICO and get 🍔 FREE FOOD PACKAGE GIFT 🧀 from Latvia!  (Read 145 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:00:18 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 02:52:00 PM by blockchain2k

What do you think about this idea of us giving various choices of FOOD GIFT PACKAGES to contributors to our ICO project?

The foods would all be in neat packages from Latvia There would be 3 packages you could choose from.

*Canned goods
*Sweets
*Alcohol
*Snacks  

Etc.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:03:13 PM

Instead of giving 'free' food to your contributors, compensate them with the right amount that they deserve.

Although your idea is unique, giving out food to your contributors should be a sort of privilege but not a compensation in total.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:05:46 PM

Instead of giving 'free' food to your contributors, compensate them with the right amount that they deserve.

Although your idea is unique, giving out food to your contributors should be a sort of privilege but not a compensation in total.

Good point! Made an update on the topic in general. I think it would be a cool idea. Yes, the more you contribute, the bigger the package and they would be exclusively from our country. You would only only contribute in a great project where there is a lot of utilisation for the CMA token, you would also be able to get a taste of it!

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:23:14 PM

Good point! Made an update on the topic in general. I think it would be a cool idea. Yes, the more you contribute, the bigger the package and they would be exclusively from our country. You would only only contribute in a great project where there is a lot of utilisation for the CMA token, you would also be able to get a taste of it!
Nice, you have considered my suggestion.

This means that a contributor will receive the goods through shipping from your country?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:24:42 PM

This means that a contributor will receive the goods through shipping from your country?

It was a good suggestion.

Yes, we are going to send Latvian goods only!

It would give new taste and food experiences to our contributors. Smiley
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:46:19 PM

I don't think anybody would interested in food package in return of ico investment.

If you want to give something for attract people, you need to give something unique.

bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:51:44 PM

What do you think about this idea of us giving various choices of FOOD GIFT PACKAGES to contributors to our ICO project?

The foods would all be in neat packages from our country. There would be 3 packages you could choose from.

*Canned goods
*Sweets
*Alcohol
*Snacks  

Etc.

I don't think its a good idea as people invest in ICO to get a good return in terms of cash. You can give food item as an additional thing but primary return must be some cash or crypto coin.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:21:34 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 09:18:04 PM by Karlinz

This is actually hilarious, it this happens, I would give up on such project. Wonder if it had gotten that bad that incentives are now becoming objectified. However no one or a crypto enthusiast will take such serious. Again how would you be able to send food across a lot of persons from different parts of the world that would be be participating, cooked or raw?

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:51:02 PM

It was a good suggestion.

Yes, we are going to send Latvian goods only!

It would give new taste and food experiences to our contributors. Smiley
Very nice appreciation and unique idea coming from you.

Good luck to all of you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:18:27 PM

The foods would all be in neat packages from Latvia There would be 3 packages you could choose from.

*Canned goods
*Sweets
*Alcohol
*Snacks  

Etc.

Dont forget that participants are not only limited to your country, you will get investors from all parts of the country including my country, so logistics wise, how do you even intend carrying that out, would you not have even spent the ICO money finish in doing this, except this is your main product that you are just trying to market to the world, probably you will get wholesaler and retailers to import from you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: