Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will you teach bitcoin if someone does want to know coming from you?  (Read 625 times)
erikoy (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:34:18 PM

I was ask if I could teach what bitcoin or cryptocurrency is all.about. Since, I am.not.knowledgeable in technical.part then I may have some.difficulty on explaining it. All I know is that bitcoin has volatility in terms of.its market price and this is the only thing I can share with the guy.

I just want get ideas from you guys on where to start teaching the guy. Should I start on joining exchange?, creating Wallet?, how to transfer btc?,

Bitcoin is indeed a complicated technology. Is there any chance that this all could be done easily or simplied? Could you suggest that to me. Post your replies and thank.you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:07:12 PM

There is no need to get all technical about it. Bitcoin is basically a currency  like FIAT, gold etc, but it is a completely digital currency which is decentralized (No government interference) in nature.

You basically buy and sell stuff with BTC just like any other form of money(FIAT, paypal, gold etc). This is a simple way to explain what it means.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a complicated technology. Is there any chance that this all could be done easily or simplied? Could you suggest that to me. Post your replies and thank.you in advance.

You should not put yourself into stress on how you would explain to him about Bitcoin.Just point out this forum and he would definitely find all the important things or
informations connection to Bitcoin itself.

Even just having a simple google research will already be enough to search up on what are the things he do really need to learn.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:27:44 PM

Just what i always doing, providing my income or my transactions to them. Because people dont need your word what they want to see is your proof for them to believe to what you say.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:39:30 PM

Bitcoin does not need too much technicality and it design in it simplest form so that all can use it, all you need is to have the basic idea of what it entails which are the market price it usability and owning a wallet and how to send and receive it and if you want to go into trading then you need to learn trading skills.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:40:48 PM

You don't have to complicate things because if you are just referring to a definition of Bitcoin, then you could just simply search it on the internet. There are videos on youtube that you could share to that person but if you would explain things specifically where you aren't 100% sure of it, things will just stress you out.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:48:06 PM

Just tell them what you know, at least the basic knowledge or your story/experiences and let them to find more about bitcoin themselves. I believe you do not teach them too much, once they are interested with your story then they will find more information somewhere else. Dont force yourself to teach something that you dont understand it well, or dont force yourself to learn too much just to teach someone else. We are all learning every single day so just teach them in the simplest way as you know.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:55:00 PM

The worst thing that you can do when explaining bitcoin to normal people is get technical about it, you don't need to use big words because then they would think its a complicated thing and only people with computer knowledge base will know how to use it, keep it short and simple and people will find interest in it, that is if you are knowledgeable about it because sometimes things might seem easy and simple for you but others just find it hard to understand it, but since you said you are not that knowledgeable about it and only know the basics that makes it easier for you to explain it to others.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:59:38 PM

Check out the youtube channel from Andreas M. Antonopoulos
He got lectures and questions with answers in any level of expertise and very well explained.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:15:45 PM

I was ask if I could teach what bitcoin or cryptocurrency is all.about. Since, I am.not.knowledgeable in technical.part then I may have some.difficulty on explaining it. All I know is that bitcoin has volatility in terms of.its market price and this is the only thing I can share with the guy.

I just want get ideas from you guys on where to start teaching the guy. Should I start on joining exchange?, creating Wallet?, how to transfer btc?,

In this case, you can simplify the meaning of bitcoin, it is a coin use for transacting payment online, it can also be called as digital currency that has a purpose of making our transaction much easier and convenient for both parties. Since you cant explain it in broad you can also add that bitcoin also a medium of trading here in cryptocurrency, when it comes to pricing you can explain it as the supply and demand in the market or simply it is just like stock exchange or the traditional currency exchange, if someone sells or buy, the price will move corresponds to  the happenings on the market.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:21:37 PM

If your sole purpose is to teach others about Bitcoin then you must first yourself learn more about it. It isn't necessary to go whole technical about it but yes, you must know the theoretical parts.
You must know how to use it and the flow of transaction from beginning to end and the meaning of all the terms used in it. Basically you must know what bitcoin is and it's purpose and how to use it.
If you all of these then I am sure you will be able to teach not one but many people about bitcoin. I have done it myself and would have encouraged dozens of people to learn about bitcoin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:26:05 PM

First of all you can't give what you don't have, you have to learn what bitcoin really means and how it works before you can teach others and secondly bitcoin does not require too much technicality so you can easily teach it if you study it well.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:19:49 PM

I think, you have to know the knowledge of your object, do your object is understanding of the basic concept of the Blockchain or not? if your object is a very primitive person, then start by explaining the blockchain concept.

then, you can explain about all terms in crypto, and also you can explain mining, trading, investing, Bounty, and others.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:42:45 PM

If what you said is all that you know about Bitcoin you have almost no knowledge and you're approaching this in a wrong way. If someone asks you to tune up his car and you have no idea how to do it will you go to a forum and ask people to tell you how? It's better not to touch it because you can fuck it up.

Tell him to do research on youtube and maybe on this forum. Tell him to listen to Andreas Antonopoulos he explains it very well.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:47:15 PM

i will tell him about what is bitcoin and how to get it like buying it directly and how to trade cryptocurrency. besides that I will also tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency, especially in the bitcoin section

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:51:51 PM

Probably the best way the teach someone is to lead them to videos on Youtube and tell them to set up a wallet and use it. Without hands-on experience, it's like trying to tell someone how the internet works without them using it.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 12:19:14 AM

easy, bitcoin is a digital investment asset that can bring profit, but the fluctuations are very extreme, so don't be surprised if you see a bitcoin price chart that has risen dramatically or dropped dramatically even in a short time. but that's what makes bitcoin different from other assets, so it can bring big profits or big loss.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:23:30 AM

I will suggest you to start teaching by using standard books and text material.

Start with Mastering Bitcoin + some good articles from crypto sites + making them aware of all kinds of scam happen in crypto space will make a good course.

I am alive
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:08:09 AM

I think there is no technical and formal teaching of bitcoin it is actually as a fiat money like you use in everyday transactions. The only difference is you use bitcoin in online transactions and nothing different on what fiat money that you own and hold now. I think you don't have to tell him to do some reseach because there is so many blogs that does not true,just explain on your own words and experience.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:13:34 AM

There is no need to be technical when you explain bitcoin to other people, you can explain bitcoin definitions from your experience, and you need a lot of knowledge to explain it to a new people so you don't confuse them, you need to learn about creating wallet, how many types of wallet, how to used, the risks, and explain what is the potential in the future, don't explain the volatility part to the new people because it will drives people away
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: